Beyblade Random Thoughts

(Jun. 09, 2009  5:32 AM)Kei Wrote: How would you do this? Through MOJ/Azuma?

Yes, they do selling as well.
while searching the super dusty closet that i didnt open for years in my room, i found a plastic blade Smile
the upper part was from driger.. and the lower was dranzer.
am happy Smile

Edit: lmao its stuck, am not able to remove the parts Unhappy
Your so lucky. My beyblade finding hopes are over, I used to have so many plastic blades I would of got the rose face D: (I had like 13 rares)
found a piece of curved plactic in my yard and taped it on.will find some other way to keep it on better.
[Image: PICT0016.jpg]
That actually looks pritty good matches the grip perfectly.
I know but i can take it off anytime. Only to test at home.
mmmm... please explain how will a piece of plastic improve the launcher?
(Jun. 11, 2009  6:21 AM)pegasis Wrote: mmmm... please explain how will a piece of plastic improve the launcher?

Trigger to stabilize grip.
I was going for an all Black Gyro Defense Zombie, but I realized that I don't have any black SP Unhappy

Also, an unused Black Dranzer MS was in some lot I received. Not sure if I have the sticker sheet though, oddly enough.
Metal Face: Libra C145WB is a pretty amazing defense type.
What blades did you test it on?
Storm Pegasis 90RF and Metal Face: Quetzalcoatl 90RF

Usually things going flying out of the stadium when they're hit by RF early on, but the Libra combo manages to hold it's own fairly well in a lot of cases.

It needs more testing from people with better technique than me, but currently, I'd be confident using it against attack types.
Cool, This will help me construct my b-day presents list xD so far its MFB Balance or Super Attack Type, Flame Saggitario, Dark Bull, RBV3 x3 and ill save some money incase the beystadium strandad type will be good.

Edit: And maybe Libra as its quite cheap :p
do you already have the attack stadium?
also why not get defence and stamina ReS set.
youll get libra: a must have. Virgo: a really great stamina blade, it can beat libra Gasp. also the B bottom wich is the best stamina bottom, anubis said its better than D. and the DF145track.
(Jun. 11, 2009  4:47 PM)Synesthesia Wrote: Metal Face: Libra C145WB is a pretty amazing defense type.
can you test it with a regular 145 track? i wanna see if it will make any noticeable difference.. also if you can try the DF145 please.
(Jun. 11, 2009  5:54 PM)pegasis Wrote: also the B bottom wich is the best stamina bottom, anubis said its better than D.

I've found D to be better than B for Stamina. Not sure if you saw my post in the other thread Anubis, but I asked, what tests did you do to come to the conclusion that B is better than D for Stamina?
I'm with Kei on this one. B is great, but when it comes to sheer stamina I get a bit more out of D.
(Jun. 11, 2009  5:54 PM)pegasis Wrote: can you test it with a regular 145 track? i wanna see if it will make any noticeable difference.. also if you can try the DF145 please.

145 seems to have the worst defense of all the tracks. DF145 performed rather nicely, but C145 seems to be a little more consistent.
Ugh. I've got loads of Beyblades I haven't used and the prices on YJ are making me want to sell them. And then there's the ones I have used ...

Virgo, Aquario, and Libra are all selling for around ¥5000 regardless of the colour. It's insane.
I really want to send off most of my Aquario, along with a few Libras and Virgos.

5000 yen each is extremely tempting.
(Jun. 12, 2009  6:55 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: Ugh. I've got loads of Beyblades I haven't used and the prices on YJ are making me want to sell them. And then there's the ones I have used ...

Virgo, Aquario, and Libra are all selling for around ¥5000 regardless of the colour. It's insane.
Woah... Guessing the craze must have really exploded, and people are just desperate to get any beyblade they can :\
Actually, the new releases are selling around retail price.
That's bizarre, unless they stopped production, or they really really love Pre-HWS blades, prices should be similar.
AFAIK they stopped production on pre-HWS.
... I guess I need to re-stock on a few