Beyblade Random Thoughts

(Jun. 06, 2009  8:25 PM)Rocky Wrote: Dont think I could ever hate Aquario, looks-wise.

I hate how the new blades lose their shiny though. Unhappy Kinda wish theyd kept with the whole battle scar thing. At least then it was obvious that the damage was caused by battle and the unaffected parts stayed shiny....

(Jun. 06, 2009  4:13 PM)Aqua Wrote: And you can always just polish or wipe them down when the sheen of the metal starts to fade.
Heading down to Square One tomorrow. Hopefully I'll get lucky and Toys Toys Toys might still have a couple of beys. If so Im all over them.
Am I the only one who finds it weird that there's only 13 days till Dark Bull and the Beycarrier are released, and there's still no photos of either?
(Jun. 07, 2009  4:16 PM)theflightyellz Wrote: Am I the only one who finds it weird that there's only 13 days till Dark Bull and the Beycarrier are released, and there's still no photos of either?

Yeah, I mentioned that in the L. L Drago thread. We're already getting pictures and info on L. L Drago scheduled to be released in late July and still nothing on Beycarrier or Super Attack Stadium. Though we actually do have quite a bit on Dark Bull.
Relax. All is well.

Plus, I think we all know what Dark Bull H145SD looks like by now.
Maybe they're doing it on purpose so that they build up our anticpiation.....it seems to be working in any case. XD
To be honest, the pattern has always been the same. You just find it a 'last-minute thing' because the release date is sooner than usual.
Had a nice play session today

It reminded how awesome DEMS was, and why it's still my favorite bey.
What do you guys think on a ediy:MFS I should say (Metal fusion system) Quetzacoatl?
(Jun. 08, 2009  4:45 AM)BladeBee Wrote: What do you guys think on a ediy:MFS I should say (Metal fusion system) Quetzacoatl?

... what?
http://auctions.yahoo.co.jp/

Beyblade is featured on YJ right now. Grin
Takara is releasing a beycarrier WAIST TYPE. This probably means that there will be other carrier types, right. Like shoulder type or something like that.
(Jun. 08, 2009  7:59 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: ... what?
http://auctions.yahoo.co.jp/

Beyblade is featured on YJ right now. Grin

And so is my netbook lol

I think he means would they make the blades names like Metal Fusion System Leone or Pegasis...:\
(Jun. 08, 2009  11:44 AM)Dr. X Wrote: Takara is releasing a beycarrier WAIST TYPE. This probably means that there will be other carrier types, right. Like shoulder type or something like that.

Not sure ... They will probably just keep it at the waist type. but I could be wrong, Oh and I am getting a lot of intrest from some people at school about WBO and metal fight Beyblades, these pamphlets are working good Grin you guys should try doing this.
Ill get laughed (very likely) at or shot (highly unlikely). I keep my beyblading spirit hidden at school Unhappy
I found this 'Battle Simulator' done by a Japanese fan :
http://sky.geocities.jp/m8f1b1b/BattleSi...rVer1.html

Obviously a lot of things vary in real battle; do the results have some credibility ?

Basically, these are the options :
[Image: mfbbattlesimulatortrans.jpg]

[Image: mfbbattlesimulatortrans.jpg]
For the choice of Wheel, just try something. With the official website, you are able to determine which one you chose by comparing the Japanese characters that should appear after you are done selecting your parts.

Only 'normal' Wheels can be used at the moment.
Didn't the Battle Analyser have this function as well? I can't really remember. That or one of the launchers, albeit on a less advanced system.
Here is a random thought. There are three empty buildings near me in Clovis, California. One belonged to vons, one a sports store, and one a wholesale place. If wbo raised enough money, almost everybody here lived in California, and brad or somebody else was hired by hasbro or another authorized beyblade seller later, wbo could buy one. We would make it THE place for bladers to meet and we would hold tournaments and stuff like that.
Too bad that's impossible........
lol. yeah, but wouldn't that be...AWESOME!!!
(Jun. 09, 2009  12:16 AM)matt2796 Wrote: Here is a random thought. There are three empty buildings near me in Clovis, California. One belonged to vons, one a sports store, and one a wholesale place. If wbo raised enough money, almost everybody here lived in California, and brad or somebody else was hired by hasbro or another authorized beyblade seller later, wbo could buy one. We would make it THE place for bladers to meet and we would hold tournaments and stuff like that.

uh

hey great
(Jun. 09, 2009  12:19 AM)matt2796 Wrote: lol. yeah, but wouldn't that be...AWESOME!!!

If people showed up regularly ...
that sounds cool but wouldn't it be easier to just find somebody that would lend us a room to blade in? I don't think we need an entire building just yet
Really tempted to sell a bunch of my unused RBV2 stuff on YJ. Stuff is going for like 5000 a piece.
(Jun. 09, 2009  4:20 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: Really tempted to sell a bunch of my unused RBV2 stuff on YJ. Stuff is going for like 5000 a piece.

How would you do this? Through MOJ/Azuma?