Beyblade Random Thoughts

^^^
1. This thread is for random thoughts concerning beyblades. Not for questions.

2. If you have not already, please read you intorductory PM as it has numerous useful links, many which would have directed you to either 'good websites' or where to ask about them.

3. Please look around the boards a bit more. This question has been asked countless times and we even have a thread about where to buy from. http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Stores-w...s-in-stock

V Lmao
I just got modded Smith I'm sorry Rocky Unhappy

My MOJ package full of beyblades should be here sometime next week, so I should have some interesting test results uploaded soon.
(Jun. 05, 2009  9:31 PM)Synesthesia Wrote: I just got modded Smith I'm sorry Rocky Unhappy

My MOJ package full of beyblades should be here sometime next week, so I should have some interesting test results uploaded soon.

I think she was talking to magician lord... XD
(Jun. 05, 2009  5:34 PM)Ghost Wrote: Is it me or does leone look a lot like a draciel beyblade..

No

(Jun. 05, 2009  5:58 PM)G Wrote: Two of my Driger Vs had stickers that were peeling so I reapplied them on and noticed that one was pointer. I forgot which RBs they came from, but one is yellow and the other is green.

Both the yellow and the green are from RB8.
Maybe. I have a second Yellow Driger V AR, but I think that could the the RB11 version.
(Jun. 05, 2009  11:21 PM)G Wrote: Maybe. I have a second Yellow Driger V AR, but I think that could the the RB11 version.

My bad. Totally forgot that one there. Yeah, the yellow Driger V is in RB8 and RB11.
I wish they never made the paint come off the mfb's so easily, my pegasis has heaps of paint of it already =/
(Jun. 06, 2009  10:50 AM)Raykon Wrote: I wish they never made the paint come off the mfb's so easily, my pegasis has heaps of paint of it already =/

Takara changed/ fixed that. The HWS blades aren't like that.
^ what, really? Never heard of that before...
Does the paint stick more and didn't chip away?
HWS metal is like the metal on plastics and HMS.the shiny-ness just fades.
One of my metal wheels that was tossed around in my bag looks like an old weight disc now.
And you can always just polish or wipe them down when the sheen of the metal starts to fade.
(Jun. 03, 2009  6:44 AM)Ashari Wrote: haha when we all battle u completely forget about the show

Just quoting this because it's the most hilarious post ever.

I'm wondering if there's a V-Force OST floating around somewhere.
TBH, I liked the paint on the earlier Wheels and I'm sad they stopped it.

AFAIK there's no 2002 OST.
(Jun. 06, 2009  7:01 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: TBH, I liked the paint on the earlier Wheels and I'm sad they stopped it.
I agree. Unhappy
I hadn't known about this, I'm sad now.
The paint looked great new, but with heavy use not so much. However I can see the reasoning behind using it on pre HWS blades since the wheel was all metal, and it made it more visually appealing. On the HWS there is no need considering only part of the metal wheel is exposed.
I liked the "battle scarred" look Unhappy
I liked it on some blades

Libra looks cool

Aquario looks like carp
Aquario doesn't look carp it can look carp or good depending on what blade you use and what track and bottom.
(Jun. 06, 2009  8:18 PM)cutewolfsam Wrote: Aquario doesn't look carp it can look carp or good depending on what blade you use and what track and bottom.
He meant it looks carp when the paints scratched off it Tired
Oh soz flightyellz, Khel.
Dont think I could ever hate Aquario, looks-wise.

I hate how the new blades lose their shiny though. Unhappy Kinda wish theyd kept with the whole battle scar thing. At least then it was obvious that the damage was caused by battle and the unaffected parts stayed shiny....
Why didn't they use the same metal as HMS? It didnt got scratched up did it?
Pre-HWS had a layer of silver pant on, which would chip off over use.

I don't think they used a different alloy.
Rub and Buff wax is your friend
http://www.fredaldous.co.uk/shop-online/...ic-wax.htm
Although in all honesty, any decent metal polish will do the trick.
My gold aquarrio has taken a battering, will need to show pics of how bad it looks now Unhappy

Been blading for most of the day, watching the original pegasis get bashed around (and at one point, an attack smashing it out of the stadium back into my mfb box) was very entertaining Joyful_3