Beyblade Random Thoughts

I need to know is auger got a gatinko hey or he using he turbo bey and I need too know who owned dread bahamut, Lord spryzen and heaven pegasus
Not sure about if Aiger is for sure getting a GT Bey yet, although it is likely. We don't know for sure on who's owning Dread Bahamut or Lord Spriggan, but Heaven Pegasus is owned by Pot Hope, who has his hair in a crescent moon shape
(Jul. 13, 2019  5:13 PM)PegasusRider Wrote: I need to know is auger got a gatinko hey or he using he turbo bey and I need too know who owned dread bahamut, Lord spryzen and heaven pegasus

There is a chance that Boa may return and use Dread Bahamut.

Valt did stop him from breaking Arc Bahamut and giving up near the end of burst god. They wouldn't have added that without a reason.
Poison Hydra's anime stock combo hasn't been revealed yet, nor his character. The blader would probably be revealed when a new opening is made for the anime, but don't expect an anime appearance for a while.
(Jul. 04, 2019  3:11 PM)DreamBlade Wrote: What would unicrest's parts be if it was a Gt bey?

I would see it having a new disk with a metal weight inside of it that can spin around inside it, and for a driver probably octa. Not sure about the weight though.

(Jul. 13, 2019  5:13 PM)PegasusRider Wrote: I need to know is auger got a gatinko hey or he using he turbo bey and I need too know who owned dread bahamut, Lord spryzen and heaven pegasus

[Image: 9-FA1476-E-515-F-4-F6-B-AAD0-8-F0-B5-A308-CCD.jpg]
This is a picture of most of the characters so far.
The kid the crescent moon hair owns heaven Pegasus, and the guy above him holding the rise owns Bahamut. It is currently unknown who owns lord Spriggan as well as what Aiga’s bey will be, although almost certainly not his old cho-z bey, most likely a new Achilles we haven’t heard news of yet.
When they make a new blade they need to use ifrit, or Leviathan

When ever the burst saga is over yal think there be a new beyblade saga
Saw this on KENCHANNEL and thought I'd give it a try.  Apparently the empty bullet driver can be put between two discs attached to a Turn frame.  If you use Zwei.Diabolos.00.Turn.00.Bullet(Empty), you'd have a 90+ gram Beyblade made from exclusively Burst parts.  Obviously tournament illegal.

Image in spoiler:
(Jul. 09, 2019  8:39 PM)Rouzuke Wrote: I kind of understand why we had differing notions of each character. I was only basing on the anime, since the manga version isn't exactly translated online (rusty Japanese reading, I'd surmise) so I never bothered to check on God and Chouzetsu manga. I do apologize as well since I was focused on the character development in the anime alone

Ah, don't worry about it! I probably was the one getting things a bit mixed up here, I apologize about that!

After a bit of thought, I can see why antagonist roles would fit anime wise a lot better considering Phi was out on a destructive path, however he'd still fit with rival as well since antagonist and rival have close to the same definition but not exact. He does fit antagonist role a lot better anime wise--

The manga mostly takes a more sport like approach to the story with every character being both rival and antagonist and most of the characters are more just in it for the sports. Lui actually showing respect for Longinus after Shu broke it and Phi not going all... God of Destruction or whatever...

It's a bit difficult when determining antagonist vs rival as they both fall into the same category in sport genres.. especially if it's individual based... I think there are a few volumes of the manga up online somewhere... I think to volume three?? And I think Leo Burst has some translations up as well....
Do you guys think Valt will have more battles in GT? And do you think Slash Valkyrie is the last Valkyrie?
I think he has to be in more battles, since he's like the master to Drum and Delta, so there might be a battle where Valt loses and his student(s) surpasses him. I'm hoping for a new Valkyrie with a rubber driver, or a whole new Bey in general since Slash Valkyrie stock is somewhat weak.
Is Phi or Hearts coming back to GT? Or is Phoenix getting another owner?
(Jul. 17, 2019  11:07 PM)boigamer25 Wrote: Is Phi or Hearts coming back to GT? Or is Phoenix getting another owner?

Well the rumoured revolt phoenix is not confirm at all as of now. Will phi owned if it's confirm is 50/50. As for hearts his chance is very slim .
(Jul. 17, 2019  10:19 PM)JoMario67 Wrote: I think he has to be in more battles, since he's like the master to Drum and Delta, so there might be a battle where Valt loses and his student(s) surpasses him. I'm hoping for a new Valkyrie with a rubber driver, or a whole new Bey in general since Slash Valkyrie stock is somewhat weak.

You're right since Valt didn't even lose a single battle.
Is launcher which comes with Revive Phoenix able to activate Cho-Z wings on Spriggan?
(Jul. 21, 2019  9:29 PM)DynamisSK Wrote: Is launcher which comes with Revive Phoenix able to activate Cho-Z wings on Spriggan?

Yes, it's debatably the strongest launcher
(Jul. 21, 2019  9:35 PM)NatedogPhilly Wrote:
(Jul. 21, 2019  9:29 PM)DynamisSK Wrote: Is launcher which comes with Revive Phoenix able to activate Cho-Z wings on Spriggan?

Yes, it's debatably the strongest launcher

Stronger then Digital sword launcher?
(Jul. 21, 2019  9:57 PM)DynamisSK Wrote:
(Jul. 21, 2019  9:35 PM)NatedogPhilly Wrote: Yes, it's debatably the strongest launcher

Stronger then Digital sword launcher?

Since it is the longest winder for the Light Launcher and it's not held back by the use of multiple gears, the Phoenix Winder is probably on par with the Digital Sword Launcher.
Am I the only one,that has Walll frame that acts like Phoenix's aromor Grin.Literally mid battle my Spriggan just jumps and Wall frame just fells from Disc and jumps around just like Phoenix's armor.It is actually kinda powerful when hitted in attack mode.I know it's illegal in tournaments,but it's fun to try.
(Jul. 21, 2019  11:35 PM)DynamisSK Wrote: Am I the only one,that has Walll frame that acts like Phoenix's aromor  Grin.Literally mid battle my Spriggan just jumps and Wall frame just fells from Disc and jumps around just like Phoenix's armor.It is actually kinda powerful when hitted in attack mode.I know it's illegal in tournaments,but it's fun to try.
It seems like a cool idea.
Beyblade Burst series will continue at least January 2020.
(Jul. 22, 2019  4:39 AM)marutti Wrote: Beyblade Burst series will continue at least January 2020.

Oh nice thanks marutti where did you find that info?

(Jul. 21, 2019  10:46 PM)BeyCrafter Wrote:
(Jul. 21, 2019  9:57 PM)DynamisSK Wrote: Stronger then Digital sword launcher?

Since it is the longest winder for the Light Launcher and it's not held back by the use of multiple gears, the Phoenix Winder is probably on par with the Digital Sword Launcher.

And what about LR launcher that came with Diabolos.Is it strong enough to make Cho-Z wings pop out?
I had a question about the Hunter driver (TT). I know rubber drivers eventually wear down, but can anyone tell me about how many uses it will take for the driver to completely wear down? As in, how many launches can I do before the driver becomes completely useless? Any approximation would be nice.
(Jul. 22, 2019  5:16 AM)DynamisSK Wrote:
(Jul. 22, 2019  4:39 AM)marutti Wrote: Beyblade Burst series will continue at least January 2020.

Oh nice thanks marutti where did you find that info?

Someone ask to toy shop owner
https://twitter.com/beybladeburst/status...30240?s=19
Why don't they make a burst movie
Beyblade fierce battle
Beyblade vs Sol blaze, the scorching hot invader