Beyblade Random Thoughts

(Apr. 25, 2019  11:30 AM)LegendSonu Wrote: So I think The west will air GT but after a spinoff series like Beywheelz
Why - GT is 12 mins and MFB part 2 was also 12mins
US converted the 2 episodes to 1 but they aired it after Beywheelz

Can anyone tell me us Fumiya's surname Kindo or Kanemichi well I am confused

its kindo
which pheonix core is rounder? Revive or Dead?

With hasbro the cores will most likely be around the same weight so the only difference would be shape.

I know the dead armor is rounder but what would be better? Dead Phoenix P4 or Perfect Phoenix P4 when dead is released?
Can beys go ultra instinct or do there bladers do it
Never mind, I made a mistake
(Apr. 25, 2019  3:48 PM)MWF Wrote: which pheonix core is rounder? Revive or Dead?

With hasbro the cores will most likely be around the same weight so the only difference would be shape.

I know the dead armor is rounder but what would be better? Dead Phoenix P4 or Perfect Phoenix P4 when dead is released?

Dead is definitely rounder.

Your point about the cores weighing similar amounts does make sense though. I think it'll depend more on which has stronger slopes over weight when choosing your core, so there's really no way to tell which'll do better.
(Apr. 25, 2019  7:59 PM)MagikHorse Wrote:
(Apr. 25, 2019  3:48 PM)MWF Wrote: which pheonix core is rounder? Revive or Dead?

Dead is definitely rounder.

Your point about the cores weighing similar amounts does make sense though. I think it'll depend more on which has stronger slopes over weight when choosing your core, so there's really no way to tell which'll do better.

makes sense. The core has amazing defense.

if dead has bad slopes I will be using perfect phoenix.
Does anyone know the order of heaviest to lightest Layer Weights?
(Apr. 28, 2019  2:11 PM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote: Does anyone know the order of heaviest to lightest Layer Weights?
retsu is the heaviest weight and sen is the lightest
When Spryzen S5 comes out, I plan on switching out the slopes and putting on my fake Sr teeth. I already own a Royle Cho-Z Spriggan but It would be nice to have its original colors
It's astonishing how many furries there are on here.

Wait, that's not Beyblade related...

Uh, um, well, err...

Who remembers the giant metal masters toys(I think they were from McDonald's?) that had a row of lights that made patters while it was spinning? It was all plastic and HUGE. I've still got my Galaxy Peagusus one. It sucks.
What kind of beyblade does Delta akane got
(Apr. 30, 2019  1:45 PM)PegasusRider Wrote: What kind of beyblade does Delta akane got

No clue
(May. 01, 2019  4:47 AM)PegasusRider Wrote: I hope it doomscizor

Deathscyther is unlikely at the moment since Dragon took the D spot.
(May. 01, 2019  5:10 AM)BeyCrafter Wrote:
(May. 01, 2019  4:47 AM)PegasusRider Wrote: I hope it doomscizor

Deathscyther is unlikely at the moment since Dragon took the D spot.

Like I said earlier, that still doesn't mean they wouldn't release another bey beginning with the letter "D" due to the fact that there's two characters beginning with the letter "D" too. Could be possible if Delta gets to own a bey with the Gachi chip Dragon and a new base too.. Otherwise they'll just have to make a new bey with the letter "D" which would be funny cause Hasbro has got a lot of things coming to go through just for this lol.
(May. 01, 2019  10:41 AM)Triumph Wrote:
(May. 01, 2019  5:10 AM)BeyCrafter Wrote: Deathscyther is unlikely at the moment since Dragon took the D spot.

Like I said earlier, that still doesn't mean they wouldn't release another bey beginning with the letter "D" due to the fact that there's two characters beginning with the letter "D" too. Could be possible if Delta gets to own a bey with the Gachi chip Dragon and a new base too.. Otherwise they'll just have to make a new bey with the letter "D" which would be funny cause Hasbro has got a lot of things coming to go through just for this lol.

The reason that the D can't be repeated is because the GT Chip abbreviation would be the same for Dragon and Deathscyther. Ace Dragon Sting Charge would be AD.St.Ch while Ace Deathscyther Sting Charge would also be AD.St.Ch, which is a problem.
Like they did in turbo you had Hercules and hades
(May. 01, 2019  5:49 PM)PegasusRider Wrote: Like they did in turbo you had Hercules and hades

archer Hercules (aH) and dead Hades (dH)

because of how GT is made you can have Slash Valkyrie (SV) and Slash Dragon (SD)

The only way to have two layer chips that Start with D is for one of them to use Δ(delta)
(May. 01, 2019  5:49 PM)PegasusRider Wrote: Like they did in turbo you had Hercules and hades

The abbreviations aH and dH aren't easily mistakable. AD for Ace Dragon and AD for Ace Deathscyther would be really easy to mistake, and Takara Tomy doesn't like to repeat abbreviations for two or more of the same kind of part.
Well, I guess it's time to try and spark up some more activity in this thread, although I'll probably fail xD. Here's the question: For any of you that don't have your name included in your username, do you ever introduce yourself with your real name or your username when you meet someone new at a tournament? I'm curious because I'm about to go to my first tournament this weekend, so I haven't seen these interactions yet...
(May. 03, 2019  1:55 AM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote: Well, I guess it's time to try and spark up some more activity in this thread, although I'll probably fail xD. Here's the question: For any of you that don't have your name included  in your username, do you ever introduce yourself with your real name or your username when you meet someone new at a tournament? I'm curious because I'm about to go to my first tournament this weekend, so I haven't seen these interactions yet...
Be proud of your user name. It was created for a reason right?

Edit: You wont be a misfit. People will be just fine addressing you by your user name.
(Apr. 17, 2019  8:00 AM)Wombat Wrote: Does anyone know if there is a .png anywhere of the Long Winder that's on its packaging? Something similar to the designs we currently use for the motifs on the Burst bits?
[Image: amaterios-face.png] [Image: black-knight-valkyrie-face.png] [Image: Odin-Bit.png]

RT to spread awareness?
ON A COMPLETELY RANDOM NOTE... There needs to be a Wizard Fafnir Blue recolor! Imagine how sick it'd look!
Hey yall, I hate to break the WBO's own rules and double post but if you're going to argue like that can you please take it to DMs? Thanks. Any more posts like that in here for the foreseeable future and you're gonna get warned