Beyblade Random Thoughts

I certalnly made a big mistake ordering from Toys N joys. This is the email i got when I asked them if they would ever send my wolf starter.

Hello,
If that does not arrive, may re replace it with another style?
(May. 21, 2009  8:34 PM)Rocky Wrote: Anyways, I finally dented my RF (I say finally, it's like the second time I've used it). I'm so mad at myself. Angry

That really sucks Unhappy RF seems to dent more easily than I thought. Hopefully Takara will fix this problem if they re-release RF in one of the RB's or another set.
What kind of rubber do they use on RF? Because seriously, I don't think a single persons had it for more than a day or two without it being full of dents!
p.s. Brad you lucky... Something I can't say on here. You could make a mint off of those MSUV's, enough to buy a good few new blades at least! Guess you'll want to keep one or two though.
I'll probably sell them all.

And I've been using Storm Peg for several hours and no dents yet. As the rubber wears down, it gets softer, and faster.
You just wait, the dents will come Tired
Your ridiculous luck at random boosters is bizarre though, all I got from the saint boosters were grey gaia dragoons... Most of which ended up getting thrown away.
(May. 21, 2009  9:31 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: I'll probably sell them all.

And I've been using Storm Peg for several hours and no dents yet. As the rubber wears down, it gets softer, and faster.
Glad I'm not completely broke Smile

That's an exceptional feature. The majority of Rubber tips slow down after extensive usage over time.
It may be slowing down now. Also, my fingers and knuckles are killing me from the BeyLauncher.
Regarding the RF, it was my own fault for not playing in the lounge. We played in the kitchen instead, Storm Pegasis got knocked out and went skidding over the uncarpeted floor, I screamed, etc, etc.
I've been playing on hardwood all day.
And it's being KOd and surviving? Where do you get your vast amounts of luck? >.>

Yeah, I'm never playing anywhere that isn't carpeted again. =_=
http://www.takaratomy.co.jp/company/fina...mei_02.pdf
Page 24.

Everybody probably predicted Hasbro was going to release Metal Fight Beyblade, but I suppose TAKARA-TOMY writing "hasuburo" next to 'Beyblade' on their overseas development page and placing that information in '2010' confirms it.

At the same time, you can see they will apparently try to keep Beyblade up at least until 2012.
(May. 22, 2009  12:47 AM)Kai-V Wrote: http://www.takaratomy.co.jp/company/fina...mei_02.pdf
Page 24.

Everybody probably predicted Hasbro was going to release Metal Fight Beyblade, but I suppose TAKARA-TOMY writing "hasuburo" next to 'Beyblade' on their overseas development page and placing that information in '2010' confirms it.

At the same time, you can see they will apparently try to keep Beyblade up at least until 2012.

Yeah thats it. the world will end after one final bey-battle on december 21, 2012!
(May. 22, 2009  12:47 AM)Kai-V Wrote: http://www.takaratomy.co.jp/company/fina...mei_02.pdf
Page 24.

YESSSSS! This confirmation is but a sign that things are going smoothly. This is nice news.
Awesome! 2012 is a good sign. I'm getting so excited. Thanks for the news Kai-V. Grin
I hop they come out at either the beginning of 2010 or the end. if its the beginning, then my paents get tax returns. If its the end, then I'l get some for christmas.
This is awesome news. Finally an actual confirmation XD I've been wondering when we'd start to hear stuff about Hasbro releasing MFB.

Thanks Kai-V Smile
well, i guess i'm happy hasbro are releasing them in a way, but it just means australia probz won't get takara again...
1 more day until beyday! This morning I woke up thinking it was beyday and jumped out my bed and noticed it was 5:36 AM on a friday Pinching_eyes_2 Damn it!
Hasbro releasing MFB was inevitable. Looks like I will be buying a large amount assuming the prices are sky high fore those as well, not that that would stop me lol.
wow. good news. guys i wrote yesterday on the beyblade dream thread about me dreaming that i found hasbro blades in a toystore. now the confirmation comes 1 day after the dream! wow Gasp
Finally, I'll be able to get beyblades off of somewhere that isn't internet based!
after hours of practice.... i believe i mastered the sliding shoot with the beylauncher Smile
i was able to do it when i changed the beylauncher so i can pull it toward me. and then just did what i do with the light one and it did work.
(May. 22, 2009  9:03 AM)pegasis Wrote: wow. good news. guys i wrote yesterday on the beyblade dream thread about me dreaming that i found hasbro blades in a toystore. now the confirmation comes 1 day after the dream! wow Gasp

Well, we sort of all knew this was coming.
i know.
but its still cool that we got the confirmation after the dream immediately....
yeah but i still don't like this, just seeing the quality difference in plastics between takara and hasbro puts me off it, but then again the might dollar wins again in the end, because we all know hasbro's will be significantly cheaper