Beyblade Random Thoughts

My youtube isn't working at the moment. Tongue_out I'll try and fix it.
its that video from japbeyblade witch shows at first how to use the beylauncher properly. didnt you watch it before?
I have no idea. My youtube frequently dies and un-dies. Either way, I can see from lookin gat the Beylauncher how it works......I doubt that there is some special way that involves letting go that has an advantage over any other way.
rocky by using your way. what launchs stronger the beylauncher or the light launcher?
also guys tell her! letting go almost at the end is a must. tell me if am wrong guys!
*sigh* I have no idea which is stronger, I still have to use my MFBs a lot more.

Tell me, what exactly is it that makes letting go at the end a must? Is it the fact that the string starts to snap back and therefore the prongs start to turn the other way leading to the beyblade falling from the prongs immediately?
I find holding on to both the string and launcher helps improve shot accuracy.
lol i do not know what makes it better. what you said makes sence though
i do know its better due to me testing it with letting go and without. also from the video i linked you.
Well it's hard to sort this out if you don't know why one way is better than the other. =_= Oh well, this got a tad de-railed anyways.
lets wait until youtube works with you.... then you will see how it works better.
It keeps hitting my knuckles and I'm having a hard time aiming and getting maximum power from it. Unhappy I'll keep trying.
(May. 21, 2009  7:06 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: It keeps hitting my knuckles and I'm having a hard time aiming and getting maximum power from it. Unhappy I'll keep trying.
How is it hitting your knuckles? Chocked_2
And now we shall repeat the previous page of this thread.
(May. 21, 2009  7:18 PM)Deikailo Wrote: How is it hitting your knuckles? Chocked_2

When the string recoils after I release it, it often whips against my left knuckles.
Keep hold of it then. I realy hurts when it re-coils, sometimes I do it by accident. But with the BeyGrip the recoil doesn't reach your hand.
brad using a grip will help. also i cant understand how you cant aim well with it! do you mean you keep launching it out of the stadium? and to get the true power try to pull it to the end while not holding it strongly then it well let go by it self. i think by doing this you will be able to use the maximum if it.
(May. 21, 2009  7:25 PM)NeekAlert Wrote: Keep hold of it then. I realy hurts when it re-coils, sometimes I do it by accident. But with the BeyGrip the recoil doesn't reach your hand.

If you keep holding it after it reaches it's maximum length, you'll lose power.

(May. 21, 2009  7:26 PM)pegasis Wrote: brad using a grip will help. also i cant understand how you cant aim well with it! do you mean you keep launching it out of the stadium? and to get the true power try to pull it to the end while not holding it strongly then it well let go by it self. i think by doing this you will be able to use the maximum if it.

Because I just got it. Speechless I can aim fine with it now. Getting the maximum power and doing sliding shoot correctly is tough, though. And even using the grip, the string wraps around a hits my knuckles.
sliding shoot with it? Confused how can you do that? i use banking and its working great with my Sorm pegasis. this way you can get the maximum power along with making it hit the blade in the middle. and try to pull it pefectly straight, it wont reach your hand if you do while usning the grip.
The same as you'd do with a normal launcher? Speechless What you're doing plus moving the launcher forward.
(May. 21, 2009  7:34 PM)pegasis Wrote: sliding shoot with it? Confused how can you do that? i use banking and its working great with my Sorm pegasis. this way you can get the maximum power along with making it hit the blade in the middle. and try to pull it pefectly straight, it wont reach your hand if you do while usning the grip.

By pushing the BeyLauncher in the opposite direction of pulling. I do use banking though.

And of course I'm pulling it straight ... what am I going to pull it in? A figure eight?
Are you really lecturing me of all people on pulling straight? lol
no. i was just making sure that you understood what i meant... Tongue_out
then what could be the problem?... maybe your hand is too big? try holding the grip from its end Confused
(May. 21, 2009  8:12 PM)pegasis Wrote: no. i was just making sure that you understood what i meant... Tongue_out
then what could be the problem?... maybe your hand is too big? try holding the grip from its end Confused

The problem is that I've been using one style of shooter for seven years and I'm trying to adapt to another. Confused
ok. then training and time should solve the problem. good luckSmile
(May. 21, 2009  8:06 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: Are you really lecturing me of all people on pulling straight? lol

Only person who read this the wrong way?

Anyways, I finally dented my RF (I say finally, it's like the second time I've used it). I'm so mad at myself. Angry