Beyblade Random Thoughts

(Nov. 11, 2018  4:26 PM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote:
(Nov. 11, 2018  4:13 PM)Adam Walker Wrote: So another offer came up from my friend

Can any Indian members reply to this or others...

Is

Nightmare Longinus layer,1 disk,glaive frame,bearing driver

Worth for 950 to 1050 rupees

Nopes for me.

Then how much would you pay for those parts
If you take apart two recolors of the same layer and switch the top part of the layers is it still a legal part?

Also any tips on unscrewing layers if you do not have a tri wing screwdriver?
(Nov. 11, 2018  8:02 PM)MWF Wrote: If you take apart two recolors of the same layer and switch the top part of the layers is it still a legal part?

I don't think that's legal, since it's not technically an official TT/Hasbro part (even though it is, by manufacturer, an official product). There might be a rule about that on the rulebook.

Also, maybe a knife? I don't have the right tri-winged screwdriver for the job myself so I have no idea regarding how to handle that issue.
(Nov. 11, 2018  8:05 PM)Dragunix Wrote:
(Nov. 11, 2018  8:02 PM)MWF Wrote: If you take apart two recolors of the same layer and switch the top part of the layers is it still a legal part?

I don't think that's legal, since it's not technically an official TT/Hasbro part (even though it is, by manufacturer, an official product). There might be a rule about that on the rulebook.

Also, maybe a knife? I don't have the right tri-winged screwdriver for the job myself so I have no idea regarding how to handle that issue.
As long as it’s same mold it should be fine.

it's considered a mod,so it's not legal in tournaments.
(Nov. 12, 2018  12:09 AM)Grey Bey Wrote:

it's considered a mod,so it's not legal in tournaments.

I would think that as long as the parts are the same mold, they should be fine.
(Nov. 12, 2018  1:27 AM)Dt20000 Wrote:
(Nov. 12, 2018  12:09 AM)Grey Bey Wrote: it's considered a mod,so it's not legal in tournaments.

I would think that as long as the parts are the same mold, they should be fine.

Swapping the parts of the same layers is not allowed. It is considered as modification as it may provide some sort of advantage to the Blader that modifies the layer. More or less to keep things consistent
(Nov. 12, 2018  2:20 AM)Mage Wrote:
(Nov. 12, 2018  1:27 AM)Dt20000 Wrote: I would think that as long as the parts are the same mold, they should be fine.

Swapping the parts of the same layers is not allowed. It is considered as modification as it may provide some sort of advantage to the Blader that modifies the layer. More or less to keep things consistent

This might be irrelevant due to SwitchStrike, but would a Hasbro Dual or Single Layer be legal if the "chip" that holds the QR Code was removed?
(Nov. 12, 2018  2:50 AM)Tommykats Wrote: It’s Free’s birthday guys ???

Are you in a time zone where it’s the 12th or the 11th.
(Nov. 12, 2018  2:54 AM)Dt20000 Wrote:
(Nov. 12, 2018  2:50 AM)Tommykats Wrote: It’s Free’s birthday guys ???

Are you in a time zone where it’s the 12th or the 11th.
The 11th
(Nov. 12, 2018  2:24 AM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote:
(Nov. 12, 2018  2:20 AM)Mage Wrote: Swapping the parts of the same layers is not allowed. It is considered as modification as it may provide some sort of advantage to the Blader that modifies the layer. More or less to keep things consistent

This might be irrelevant due to SwitchStrike, but would a Hasbro Dual or Single Layer be legal if the "chip" that holds the QR Code was removed?

Removing the QR code chip from Hasbro layers also makes the layer illegal for tournament use
(Nov. 12, 2018  3:10 AM)Tommykats Wrote:
(Nov. 12, 2018  2:54 AM)Dt20000 Wrote: Are you in a time zone where it’s the 12th or the 11th.
The 11th

There should be a Birthday Colored Fafnir

Unfortunately, disassembling any Layer to interchange identical parts between variants makes them illegal for WBO tournaments.

As for removing tri-wing screws without a tri-wing screwdriver, the best you might be able to do is to cut one of the wings off a regular phillips head and bend the remaining wings into roughly the same shape. I did that at first, but after I stripped several screws, I decided to just spend the 4 bucks necessary to get a good one off eBay.

EDIT: Woah, this entire page didn't exist before I hit reply... O_o
I don’t understand the Anti-Burst gimmick on Cho-Z Valkyrie
(Nov. 13, 2018  6:49 PM)Nightmarefafnir Wrote: That was unexpected but, I don't really give a carp

saying this is really rude...
Sad News
When you use beys which will release after November 17th, it'll treat as Z Achiles in Beyterminal it says.
https://beyblade.takaratomy.co.jp/info_d...yPost=2015
Zenith is 24.7 grams

Ok, that was unexpected.

*claps excitedly
What if Shu was the main character
Hey everyone what I just found in the beyblade burst app is awesome https://photos.app.goo.gl/nLA5N6Ri3X331EAZ9

[Image: nLA5N6Ri3X331EAZ9]
Amaterios A3 [img]Hey everyone what I just found in the beyblade burst app is awesome https://photos.app.goo.gl/nLA5N6Ri3X331EAZ9 [Image: nLA5N6Ri3X331EAZ9] Amaterios A3[/img]

It was in the shop.
I just realized that the variable star is in the constellation Pegasus. Coincidence? I think not!
now I want Takara to do a Cho-Z Awakening Zeus just for the sake of having a layer whose abbreviation is literally 超Z (Cho-Z)
(Nov. 16, 2018  1:25 AM)MGoldZeo Wrote: I just realized that the variable star is in the constellation Pegasus. Coincidence? I think not!

What is the variable star?
(Nov. 16, 2018  9:53 PM)Ntruder19 Wrote:
(Nov. 16, 2018  1:25 AM)MGoldZeo Wrote: I just realized that the variable star is in the constellation Pegasus. Coincidence? I think not!

What is the variable star?

bright stars that can change colors it's also the brightest from Earth view.