Beyblade Random Thoughts

To me its just what your into theres no point in getting the new series if your into the old one and dont fid it as fun thats the way i see it. I can get a dragoon ms for cheaper than any mfb ive ever seen. But i dont care im after both lol But yeah i just love all beyblades i dont care what series.
We have a purchase consultation thread guys....

Beykid, please post your questions in the correct forum. Also that was just a Pegasis 105F not Storm Pegasis 105RF
(May. 05, 2009  1:24 PM)Khel Wrote: We have a purchase consultation thread guys....

Beykid, please post your questions in the correct forum.

You were referring that purchase conultation to beykid right? or did i miss something Confused
yeah I was referring to that.
Dragoon MSUV. It IS better than Wolf and Dark Wolf. Starter Wolf has the D125 track witch is good, but nowhere near as good as Grip Flat Core (UM)
I think it's sort of pointless to compare tracks and RC's considering they're from two different series and serve two completely different purposes.
Yeah, but overall the GFCUM RC is one of the most useful parts in HMS. Wolf has parts that can be a) found elsewhere, or b) are outclassed.
Fair enough.

I just would advise people to not get MSUV because they would be paying ridiculous amounts of money for the RC when we now have Rubber Flat.
Kay. If you can get it for a sane price get MSUV.
lol Yeah that would be my suggestion, but if not just stick with mfb you might as well.
I am mad right now since I can't remember where I put my bag of MFBs! >: (
(Don't ask how I lost it...)
Thanks for the face, Brad! And Anu!
(May. 05, 2009  6:34 AM)Raykon Wrote: FINALLY someone posts, it's like a desert right now ... I can't sell him this one because I need it for my cosplay and I can not be botherd to buy any more plastic beyblades. It snapped Draciel V's attack ring in 3. =/

lol told you so Tongue_out haha but yea i wouldn't mind another Driger V but at the moment i'm waiting for a MFB Tongue_out

Speaking of Driger. There were some kids in the library at my school playing chess... and that day i just happened to have my Driger MS with me... so i could not help but launch it on the chessboard haha XD
so umm i guess that's Checkmate?
Haha, What was there reaction ?
lol knowing the kids from that school they wouldnt hae been very happy (i went there ages ago and alot of the kids are stuck up)
They must be pretty mad about something.....
Well Aquarrio 105F just knocked my Rock Leone 145WB four feet out of the stadium and into a running shoe. Pretty funny actually.
(May. 06, 2009  9:43 PM)Khel Wrote: Well Aquarrio 105F just knocked my Rock Leone 145WB four feet out of the stadium and into a running shoe. Pretty funny actually.

Gosh that sounds like a hit i wish i didnt miss.
Pisces: (a poor attempt at a wallpaper)
Attached Files

.jpg   pisces.jpg (Size: 43.49 KB / Downloads: 140)
Anyone with rubber flat needs to stick a Leone Wheel on it (100 track, but 105 should work too)

This thing is a recoil/smash demon, and it's some of the most fun I have had in ages!

It will a good portion of the time send the opposing blade (including Libra) out by a few feet. Other times it gets knocked out by the same amount XD I remember Giga mentioning this, and I decided to give this a shot.

Everyone go and try this out NOW! Someone needs to shoot a video....
The Rock and Leone wheels would be so awesome if the recoil wasn't so high. Smash beast <3
So I just got my order in from ToysnJoys. Turns out my order was just a bunch of bull carp. Uncertain
(May. 07, 2009  8:10 PM)Deikailo Wrote: So I just got my order in from ToysnJoys. Turns out my order was just a bunch of bull carp. Uncertain

what?
I ordered their last 4 RBV1s (Aries Prize) and got four bull.

1/8 my rear!

lol I can't help but smile. My luck is hilarious.