Beyblade Random Thoughts

I wonder, does anyone think it's possible that different drivers have different strength springs in them, in turn changing their burst resistance? Nothing scientific, but feeling the amount of force required to press down Xtreme's white tabs in relation to Yielding leads me to believe there might be a difference. Although, without specialized tools, it might be a while before we know for sure.
These boxes are so beautiful, almost like gold Wyvern DJ's box, and they just seem to contain a random exclusive recolours they have in excess in Hong Kong apparently hah. Really cool.

Wow, wonder if we could get some. Great prize material.
i wonder if there could be a beybalde that uses a system like variaries, where the tabs go inwards if they are pressed.

the layer gimmick would work by being able to sort of parry the other beyblades attacks, as it would be able to absorb the other beyblades attacks due to the tabs on the side collapsing.

a slightly free spinning layer would be cool, where it isn't completely free spinning, where it spins like diablo nemesis' wheel, or kreis cygnus'.
These recolours are so beautiful, it shows how nice MFB can look. Wish I had some of these. The Aurora Unicorno or that Gold L-Drago Metal Face are probably the ones I want the most.
I GOT A RAY UNICORNO AROURA IN THAT BOX. IT'S EPIC
(Oct. 16, 2016  7:00 PM)Jimmyjazz39 Wrote: I GOT A RAY UNICORNO AROURA IN THAT BOX. IT'S EPIC

@[Jimmyjazz39] Where did you buy one?
BTW do 1st gen plastics launcher prongs fit on burst beys?
(Oct. 16, 2016  8:30 PM)bigbangpegs Wrote: BTW do 1st gen plastics launcher prongs fit on burst beys?

Pretty sure they don't.
(Oct. 16, 2016  8:19 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Oct. 16, 2016  7:00 PM)Jimmyjazz39 Wrote: I GOT A RAY UNICORNO AROURA IN THAT BOX. IT'S EPIC

@[Jimmyjazz39] Where did you buy one?

I got it on eBay for like 9.80 USD. I don't remember what seller
An interesting idea for a driver gimmick: It has the same tip mechanism as XGrin, but the teeth of the layer determine how far out the sharp protrudes. Possibly with a form of inversion, so that longer teeth cause the tip to retract more, since attack layers tend to have taller teeth. This would mean the driver would have different characteristics based on what layer it's used with. Maybe with a rubber coating like FGrin for more aggression when the sharp is fully retracted.
ToxicAtom: I feel as though it would be better to have one that changes with clicks than with tooth type.

brad&Kai-V: Can confirm thoseboxes look great in person. I got my Omega Dragonis in one but didn't think it was anything unusual for a Corocoro bey at the time.
(Oct. 18, 2016  1:33 AM)Dracomageat Wrote: brad&Kai-V: Can confirm thoseboxes look great in person. I got my Omega Dragonis in one but didn't think it was anything unusual for a Corocoro bey at the time.

Omega Dragonis and most exclusive recolours only come in brown boxes hah.
I put two and two together and I think the owner of L2 is Lui the forth spin empoerer and most likely it's a defense type what do you guys think
The Dranzer Spiral Burst Beyblade is already in the BeyTerminal's database, oddly. Hopefully that means that it will be available in very early November in wbba. stores, not in a month.

[Image: Cu9ksX9VMAACjZN.jpg]
(Oct. 16, 2016  3:46 PM)Kai-V Wrote: These boxes are so beautiful, almost like gold Wyvern DJ's box, and they just seem to contain a random exclusive recolours they have in excess in Hong Kong apparently hah. Really cool.

wow,that is my video
(Oct. 18, 2016  11:46 AM)RexGor Wrote:
(Oct. 16, 2016  3:46 PM)Kai-V Wrote: These boxes are so beautiful, almost like gold Wyvern DJ's box, and they just seem to contain a random exclusive recolours they have in excess in Hong Kong apparently hah. Really cool.

wow,that is my video

Cool, thank you for doing it hahah. Do you live in Hong Kong?
(Oct. 18, 2016  2:22 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Oct. 18, 2016  11:46 AM)RexGor Wrote:

wow,that is my video

Cool, thank you for doing it hahah. Do you live in Hong Kong?

yes,i live in hong Kong and four limited edition beyblades i bought it in the beyblade group in facebook

the link of the beyblade group:
https://m.facebook.com/groups/478534049013907
Hey you can buy aries on amazon for cheap. I bought kaiser kerbeus for $8
i wonder if TT knows what parts were good from previous generations, they release a lot of garbage parts like impact, jaggy, press, blow, massive, variable, all of which are disappointing.

if they knew what was good from previous generations wouldn't they release parts like metal change, Bearing core 2, Bearing core 1, full auto clutch, grip change base, customise clutch change (all plastic, not like FD, this is actually just something for fun). no matter which generation, a lot of these parts would still be top tier.

i wonder what the softest rubber tip TT created was. it would be nice if TT created all rubber tips with the same material as grip change.
(Oct. 19, 2016  5:06 PM)NEET no Kami Wrote: i wonder if TT knows what parts were good from previous generations

HMS would indicate that they were well aware.
I really don't think they're that much interested in performances. So far it only seems like they cared about the image of their brand.
(Oct. 19, 2016  5:15 PM)Bey Brad Wrote:
(Oct. 19, 2016  5:06 PM)NEET no Kami Wrote: i wonder if TT knows what parts were good from previous generations

HMS would indicate that they were well aware.
were the beyblade designers the same for plastic and HMS generation?

HMS essentially had all the best parts from plastic generation, mainly being the RC's.

i wonder if TT ever asks what the fans want, people who actually go to tournaments, experienced players.

i'm still baffled as to why TT didn't release metal change with driger s burst, it's a perfect opportunity. maybe they'll release metal change with the next generation of drivers.
Perhaps they realised it was too good?
(Oct. 19, 2016  5:52 PM)Jinbee Wrote: Perhaps they realised it was too good?
that's if TT actually did enough extensive testing, like they did with V2, Odin, Z2, D2, Deathscyther, Valkyrie (sarcasm).