Beyblade Random Thoughts

(Apr. 24, 2009  2:32 PM)Crimson Wrote: Anyone notice that Takara Tomy really seems to be pushing the 145 tracks lately?
Rock Leone = 145
Escolpio = WD145
Flame Sagittario = C145
Dark Bull = H145
Dark Wolf = DF145
Flame Libra = T145
Clay Aries = ED145
Earth Aquila = 145

I suppose with some, the extra height allows them to fit in the stuff like Sagittarios wings.

That's high is perfect for those gimmicks, plus, if it helps, we may actually see some useful 145 tracks. Eee
(Apr. 24, 2009  6:38 PM)Deikailo Wrote: My MOJ invoice:

"Shipment Reference Comments: Used Plastic Toys called Beyblades. These are mostly played by 10years and older kids and require a considerable level of brain usage."

Azuma's my hero. <3

HAHA amazing
I think I found my new signature Smug
(Apr. 24, 2009  11:45 AM)blader9 Wrote: dranzer gt = advanced avaraver (or whatever it's called) = aries

I think you mean Advance Striker's AR, Advance Attacker.
heheheeh,
Brad just told me about this.

Fedex can be very pesty and may require you and us both to produce child safety certificates.... They think we dont have anything else except to like we have tons of time on hand. So, these little things save us sometime.

cheers to all Bladers...
Oh, I just the last part. It's like you're saying anyone who's brain dead shouldn't play. :p

I thought it was cute.
This thread was needed.
I really need a tripod for my camera so I can make actually decent beyblade videos. =/
Too bad tripods cost money >.>
Oh, and I just ordered 5 beyblade mangas from my library, I just realized they had like 8 of them, I thought that they had only had Vol. 3 before XD. If I get lucky, they might realize I'm the only one in my city that keeps ordering the things and give them to me or something,lol.
Hm, the library in my area has a couple of beyblade manga's but there always usualy taken out! which means there must be someone else that likes beyblades in my area ... None of my friends borrowed it either so there must be someone out there near me.
(Apr. 25, 2009  4:58 AM)Raykon Wrote: Hm, the library in my area has a couple of beyblade manga's but there always usualy taken out! which means there must be someone else that likes beyblades in my area ... None of my friends borrowed it either so there must be someone out there near me.

put WBO pamphlets in them Grin
lmao, I will hide them in the beyblade manga's or just put them everywhere in the manga section XD
(Apr. 25, 2009  5:00 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: put WBO pamphlets in them Grin

Your Ginga avatar rules
(Apr. 25, 2009  5:00 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: put WBO pamphlets in them Grin
Your idea is brilliant, but why stop at the Beyblade manga? ;D

I'm tackling the Naruto manga with pamplets when I get back from End Game.Eee
lol just seein those words from azuma repeatedly makes me giggle like a little school girl hehehehehe
(Apr. 25, 2009  10:33 AM)The Shredder Wrote: lol just seein those words from azuma repeatedly makes me giggle like a little school girl hehehehehe

Serious
LOL, I'm happy because the 44 beyblades and heaps of equipment (would count 4 others but I am selling them to josh-jf) are going to be shipped within 72 hours or so. So I am very pleased Joyful_3
^ That is so cool, good to see it's starting to spread! Grin
Very nice! Can't complain about the Aries, it's a pretty sweet deal.

Just curious, how come you posted three links to the same photo?
huh? woops, my bad on the pictures. editing it soon
(Apr. 25, 2009  10:14 AM)Deikailo Wrote: Your idea is brilliant, but why stop at the Beyblade manga? ;D

I'm tackling the Naruto manga with pamplets when I get back from End Game.Eee

I would totally put these in every manga in Waterstone's. I don't think anyone would complain to them. But we'd need a smaller version of the pamphlet. Brad do you actually think this is a good idea or would you rather not risk the WBO getting in trouble? And can the pamphlet be resized without losing info and stuff? XD
My pamphlet looks so poor now.
CARP My RF is broken now I can't carping compete in spinoff unless i buy another MFB

ONE OF THE REASONS I HATE MY BROTHER
(Apr. 25, 2009  5:20 PM)Driger Wrote: CARP My RF is broken now I can't carping compete in spinoff unless i buy another MFB

ONE OF THE REASONS I HATE MY BROTHER

AHHH

what happened!?
Dang that sucks Pinching_eyes_2 . Hope you can get another one. Yea, what happened Gasp?
I was doing Driger F V Storm Pegasis then my bro launched Driger MS Combo (The one i put on youtube.) and it slanted and landed directly on storm pegasis then flipped him over then Driger MS hit the RF and Storm Pegasis landed on its side after flipping about 3 times.