Beyblade Random Thoughts

A few days ago I drew some custom burst parts which were Omega Raverus (Square with slopes), O??? ((I forgot the name.) rubber to slow the opponent down, steal spin or burst it), Overdrive (bearing driver with a plastic ball around a rubber tip around a metal sharp) and a layer that is three sided with half circles that grab the opposing layer to throw it out.
We don't have a thread for September Corocoro So I guess it will go here.
This Month Corocoro Comes with a really cool Beyblade Burst Poster which has all the layers and some More Custom Combos hah. I kind of like this poster a lot.
And Again all the credit goes to Leo Burst for the photo.

[Image: 1470888542008_zpsrkowescv.jpg]

If you would like to see more about This, Zillion Zeus, Beyblade Burst Comic in this Month Issue Surely checkout the Leo Burst's Corocoro Comics September Issue Coverage.

Cheers !!!
Burst.
This video surely says a lot also! It has metal ball beneath?
You should check the Zillion Zeus thread, we've been covering it in depth for a few days now.
Well this is what the recruitment campaign for 100 teenagers/adults gave:

It turned out more fun than I imagined near the beginning of the video, but they endef up with kids as well so it had nothing to do with Beyblade for an older audience specifically or even about the revival of Bakuten Shoot Beyblade like I originally thought.
Wow, that was pretty bad. lol
(Aug. 12, 2016  10:00 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Well this is what the recruitment campaign for 100 teenagers/adults gave:

It turned out more fun than I imagined near the beginning of the video, but they endef up with kids as well so it had nothing to do with Beyblade for an older audience specifically or even about the revival of Bakuten Shoot Beyblade like I originally thought.
Good luck to everyone to find your bursted parts haha, even if you had the numbers on them it must've been a hassle.
(Aug. 12, 2016  11:40 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: Wow, that was pretty bad. lol

What are you talking about? It was amazing haha.
(Aug. 13, 2016  1:08 AM)Kei Wrote:
(Aug. 12, 2016  11:40 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: Wow, that was pretty bad. lol

What are you talking about? It was amazing haha.

Well, it was amazing... for the fact that they had a stadium to accomodate all 100 bladers... but still... the amount of cleanup after the battle, especially with burst beys... Now I kinda understand why 4 or more bladers in a beybattle at the same time is kind of a bad idea haha.
Really enjoying the Burst anime! The characters all seem very tolerable which is a huge step up from MF. BEH BEH BEH BULL and the like.
Usually excited when people do newer burst product unboxings especially with people that can give burst a lot of exposure to people, like BBG, but... this unboxing had to happen eventually, awkward situation or not. Props to them however, for keeping it classy and positive at the end.
I wonder what disk would work in the chewing gum themed Beyblade Trident ____ Orbit?
(Aug. 15, 2016  2:30 AM)Jinbee Wrote: I wonder what disk would work in the chewing gum themed Beyblade Trident ____ Orbit?

Triple, because Trident Layers gum have 3 layers.
Alright, so here's the thing about Revolve;

If your Revolve does not spin freely, just remove the ring, and try to remove the dust on the tip with some water. It will now spin perfectly... For a few battles.

You'll have to remove the ring again, and clean it again as soon as it ''blocks'' when you try to spin it.

Unfortunately, you can't do that trick forever. The more you'll remove the ring, the more you'll ''wear'' the tabs that hold the ring in place. The ring on my Revolve barely stays in place now, and I removed it maybe... 10 times ?
I think we tried removing your ring last time, no? It was like mine, it was very difficult and seemed stuck to the core, right? How hard did you have to pull on it to remove it?
At first it was a bit hard to remove, but after many times it was super easy and now it can barely stay in place.

What a great driver.
Hm, I am quite sure that mine is more than "a bit hard" to remove hah. Could you try removing it for me at the next tournament?

Also, did you see that my orange Light Launcher of course does not run as smoothly as yours either hahah?
Sure, but as I previously said the more you'll remove it, the weaker the tabs are going to be.

For the Light Launcher, I barely used mine, so of course it's still smooth, haha.

I think the Winder and the way you pull it can affect a lot how ''smooth'' your launch is, from what I've seen.
Mine is barely used either, I litterally opened the package today only hah. And I think I tried launching in the same manner with your Light Launcher too?
Should Wyvern Boost Orbit be the mascot combo of the WBO?
(Aug. 19, 2016  2:42 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Mine is barely used either, I litterally opened the package today only hah. And I think I tried launching in the same manner with your Light Launcher too?

Well that's weird. Anyway, we can always compare and see if it's the Winder or the launcher that is faulty, and if it's the later's fault, you can always try to open it and see if you can spot some kind of ''leftover plastic'' that can potentially cause the problem.
(Aug. 19, 2016  3:00 AM)Dracieleone Wrote: Should Wyvern Boost Orbit be the mascot combo of the WBO?
I've another contender.
[Image: ldgogaurdh_zpsertgz6fv.png]
(Aug. 19, 2016  3:23 AM)Ryuujin K Wrote:
(Aug. 19, 2016  3:00 AM)Dracieleone Wrote: Should Wyvern Boost Orbit be the mascot combo of the WBO?
I've another contender.

That is a disgusting color.
For metal.
(Aug. 19, 2016  3:23 AM)Ryuujin K Wrote:
I've another contender.

Old gen is old.
Neo

well, your opinion is pretty biased about any spinning top made of metal to be quite honest