Beyblade Random Thoughts

These were depressing back then, it's depressing right now.

Hyper beyblades were pretty purdy though, not like the tornado tops.

(Dec. 16, 2015  11:09 PM)Meta madness Wrote: These were depressing back then, it's depressing right now.

I've come to light up the competition....
(Dec. 16, 2015  11:09 PM)Meta madness Wrote: These were depressing back then, it's depressing right now.

I've never really thought about it until now, but Hasbro did an awful job with the "street" atmosphere of Metal Fight Beyblade. Like, what is that...?
Somehow Metal Fusion was the best marketing they had during Hasbro's run of MFB.
(Dec. 16, 2015  11:11 PM)ClaraM Wrote:

Woo, that edge is quite sharp ya got there.

(Dec. 16, 2015  11:40 PM)Neo Wrote: Somehow Metal Fusion was the best marketing they had during Hasbro's run of MFB.

Because it's simple and sweet didn't add anything to make it overly boring. Although unlike the other seasons going on. The level of this one was pretty enjoyable plus it had a rap! Therefore it's superior!

(Dec. 16, 2015  11:38 PM)Wizard Wrote:

I've never really thought about it until now, but Hasbro did an awful job with the "street" atmosphere of Metal Fight Beyblade. Like, what is that...?

To cater to kids who live on the street? or those who lives in poorer neighborhoods? Yeah, it was pretty unclear and pretty bad if you ask me. Though for a time it was enjoyable.
(Dec. 16, 2015  11:50 PM)Meta madness Wrote:
(Dec. 16, 2015  11:11 PM)ClaraM Wrote:

Woo, that edge is quite sharp ya got there.

It's because I'm a street blader, it's all about the edge.
(Dec. 16, 2015  3:51 PM)Kai-V Wrote: A new commercial for Beyblade Burst by TAKARA-TOMY :

This is awesome! I don't think they've ever made commercials like that using footage from real tournaments.
(Dec. 17, 2015  2:55 AM)Kei Wrote:
(Dec. 16, 2015  3:51 PM)Kai-V Wrote: A new commercial for Beyblade Burst by TAKARA-TOMY :

This is awesome! I don't think they've ever made commercials like that using footage from real tournaments.

I didn't think about it until you said something, but holy wow that's a real tournament. We normally see stuff shot in a studio setting that reeks of the 90s. I wonder how excited those kids were to be featured in a commercial for their favorite hobby.
Lol am I the only one that somewhat enjoyed those Hasbro commercials? The whole urban aspect to me was pretty neat. Heck, it inspired my 12 year old self to give my channel and videos an "urban" look to them.
(Dec. 18, 2015  1:03 PM)Meta madness Wrote: [Image: blayblay_cards_by_metateen-d9kixmh.jpg]

Well time to see if these are fakes.

Where did you get those? I really want to complete my collection of the old gen card game.
In the first season of beyblade Tyson looked so different from in the next seasons, i wonder why they changed him...
The artists were different for each season of Bakuten Shoot Beyblade. I do not know what the real reason was, but it did give a fresh boost each time. Plus, the first season's animation and style are very 1990s, so they had to adapt to more contemporary designs and techniques to catch up with innovations.
(Dec. 18, 2015  8:08 PM)ClaraM Wrote:
(Dec. 18, 2015  1:03 PM)Meta madness Wrote: [Image: blayblay_cards_by_metateen-d9kixmh.jpg]

Well time to see if these are fakes.

Where did you get those? I really want to complete my collection of the old gen card game.

At a store in Chinatown,LA
Damn, it almost pains me to see it being linked from wiki.worldbeyblade.org when I know it will be obsolete soon, but finally, one link to us on a Japanese blog, woo : http://ameblo.jp/lekeulion/entry-12107801836.html
God, the handle of the Burst Beylauncher hurt so much. It hurted my fingers two times in a row, and now I can barely keep it in my hand because of the pain haha.
(Dec. 19, 2015  1:48 PM)MissingNo. Wrote: God, the handle of the Burst Beylauncher hurt so much. It hurted my fingers two times in a row, and now I can barely keep it in my hand because of the pain haha.

What happened ? I know it does not make launchers slide in easily at all, but for general play it should be OK to hold.
(Dec. 19, 2015  2:05 PM)Meta madness Wrote: [Image: blayblay_cards_again_by_metateen-d9kn3eq.jpg]

buh-na

You got the XTRA RARE FOIL Grin
(Dec. 19, 2015  4:55 PM)DRAGON KING EX Wrote:
(Dec. 19, 2015  2:05 PM)Meta madness Wrote: [Image: blayblay_cards_again_by_metateen-d9kn3eq.jpg]

buh-na

You got the XTRA RARE FOIL Grin

Oh hmm...May scan these later to gather info if these are fakes or not.
Lol i'm just messing with you, i'm 99% sure that's a chinese fake Tongue_out

Look at the Black Master Dragoon and Red Bistool. The artwork seems shady af.

I'll show you the difference when my pack arrives.
They are not Chinese, that is Korean.
(Dec. 19, 2015  5:04 PM)DRAGON KING EX Wrote: Lol i'm just messing with you, i'm 99% sure that's a chinese fake Tongue_out

Look at the Black Master Dragoon and Red Bistool. The artwork seems shady af.

I'll show you the difference when my pack arrives.

The artworkof the beyblades ya, seen the foil and fake hit me though ya know. Gots to get that confirm from here ya know. Though the scans will pretty much reassure it completely.

Hope that pack comes over soon brah,.
Yeah, It'll be here by Tuesday iirc. Can you get a pic of the back of the plastic? If it's legit Korean (Ty Kai-V), It probably has the Sonokong logo (SOK) written on it somewhere. Your finger be covering it, Because sonokong was releasing really low quality product before G-Rev.