Beyblade Random Thoughts

You know you have a weird mind when you start to brainstorm an all-in-one launcher for every different system of Beyblade. I picture this thing looking like an extremely condensed, but bulky rocket launcher.
(Oct. 28, 2015  3:51 PM)J.I.N.B.E.E! Wrote:
(Oct. 28, 2015  3:41 PM)Izhkoort Wrote: I kept thinking of how people are expecting left spin burst beyblades, while could ruin the whole game

Trust me dude, I don't want one that's OP, but I ranted about it long before so yeah.

Yeah, I think I actually saw your post, but many others too all over burst releases

(Oct. 28, 2015  3:57 PM)Zed EX Wrote: Well, yah need your zombies.

People are expecting a lot if things. A rubber attack tip, a free spinning stamina bottom, etc.

Yeah, i think so too, but I wanted to clarify that you could only get a left spin beyblade if it will have competition, which it would mean more left spin beyblades, keeping that in mind a dual spin system is easier to make than more left spin beyblades because it would not limit the right spin beyblades release (or you will have to make something interchangable like the spin gear in plastics). However I end up brainstorming LOL
(Oct. 28, 2015  3:59 PM)Tri Wrote: You know you have a weird mind when you start to brainstorm an all-in-one launcher for every different system of Beyblade. I picture this thing looking like an extremely condensed, but bulky rocket launcher.

You know you have a practical mind when all you envision is the Light Launcher L/R with attachable prongs for the previous generations. lol
(Oct. 28, 2015  5:06 PM)Angry Face Wrote:
(Oct. 28, 2015  3:59 PM)Tri Wrote: You know you have a weird mind when you start to brainstorm an all-in-one launcher for every different system of Beyblade. I picture this thing looking like an extremely condensed, but bulky rocket launcher.

You know you have a practical mind when all you envision is the Light Launcher L/R with attachable prongs for the previous generations. lol

^ Surprised Sonokong hasn't made this with all there weird Plastics/MFB sets.
I don't know if it's only a matter of weight, but the plastic of the Bursts drivers seems to be extremely strong. My Survive and Claw are still super sharp after hitting the floor several times.
(Oct. 28, 2015  5:06 PM)Angry Face Wrote:

You mean kinda like this? But yeah, I need to do this with two LR launchers now that I have the proof of concept with those cheap fake launchers
[Image: x3g86c.jpg][Image: akeq7l.jpg]
This would actually be pretty easy to make as all you need is different prongs and the clutchs to easily remove and attach.

I've experimented and i've done what Zoro shows above (With an HMS prongs and even one if those flying disk shooters) although his look better. They are just buggers to have to stop and screw in when you wanna change, especially with the screw wear.

EDIT:

Meta Madness:

Just unscrew and smitch out the prongs Wink
I deliberately mentioned the LL2 L/R because previous generations always seemed to need a little extra resistance than BeyLaunchers seemed to provide them with in order to get solid launches. The HMS prongs on a BeyLauncher would probably actually work on second thought, considering all the metal they have and the weight it gives them, but have you really gotten any good launches with the Plastics prongs on that way?

I guess I've just had a less than ideal experience with this modification, having only used a Hasbro Light Launcher to attach those previous generations' prongs to, and that was at least five years ago, lol.
Yeah, they both work pretty well. Those launchers are cheap though and the string is a bit shorter too. But yeah, I think the concept is sound. To make an LR plastics launcher, though, I think you would need to mod the cap because the prongs will be too big to fit underneath it. When I finally get around to it I will make a video on how to do it. Be careful though, you obviously can't use them in tournaments and it will put you out of practice with winder launchers like I am. Lol
(Oct. 29, 2015  4:24 AM)Zed EX Wrote: EDIT:

Meta Madness:

Just unscrew and smitch out the prongs Wink

oh pfft, alright thanks. Now I can make illegal launchers~
Well it's not quite that simple, but yeah, pretty much. I think I switched out the clutches too.
(Oct. 29, 2015  6:35 PM)Zoroaste Wrote: Well it's not quite that simple, but yeah, pretty much. I think I switched out the clutches too.

Oh and you gotta replace the circle thing from the HMS (and plastics) launcher . Thats the clutch?

Gonna need to ask you to start over on how to make that...

really am trying to make this.
(Oct. 29, 2015  4:26 AM)Angry Face Wrote: I deliberately mentioned the LL2 L/R because previous generations always seemed to need a little extra resistance than BeyLaunchers seemed to provide them with in order to get solid launches. The HMS prongs on a BeyLauncher would probably actually work on second thought, considering all the metal they have and the weight it gives them, but have you really gotten any good launches with the Plastics prongs on that way?

I guess I've just had a less than ideal experience with this modification, having only used a Hasbro Light Launcher to attach those previous generations' prongs to, and that was at least five years ago, lol.

Yeah same here haha- it really was good fun making a plastic strong launcher mind?

There actually is a form of string launcher for HMS, but I believe you literally had to wind the strong back in every time you used it- I may be wrong here however.
(Oct. 30, 2015  12:17 PM)Poseidon Wrote:
(Oct. 29, 2015  4:26 AM)Angry Face Wrote: I deliberately mentioned the LL2 L/R because previous generations always seemed to need a little extra resistance than BeyLaunchers seemed to provide them with in order to get solid launches. The HMS prongs on a BeyLauncher would probably actually work on second thought, considering all the metal they have and the weight it gives them, but have you really gotten any good launches with the Plastics prongs on that way?

Yeah same here haha- it really was good fun making a plastic strong launcher mind?

There actually is a form of string launcher for HMS, but I believe you literally had to wind the strong back in every time you used it- I may be wrong here however.

I see that for sale a lot, dang really? it's only like $15.
Again not positive but I'm pretty sure the launchers performance is garbage too, I haven't really owned one though and am going off really old knowledge so take this with a pinch of salt Smile
Time used one of those HMS string launchers at Before the Burst this past summer. After seeing him having to rewind it, though, I have a new appreciation for the BeyLauncher's automatically retracting string.
Finally my collection is complete, until the app updates anyway so I'll savour it whilst it lasts lol. So many pretty colours though XD

Do you really own the actual beyblades ? o_o
(Oct. 30, 2015  4:43 PM)MissingNo. Wrote: Do you really own the actual beyblades ? o_o

Yeah I do, I actually own a few more than what's on my WBBA profile because some of the codes wouldn't scan :\
3 Amaterios and the black-red Spriggan recolour. Damn. Serious
(Oct. 30, 2015  4:50 PM)MissingNo. Wrote: 3 Amaterios and the black-red Spriggan recolour. Damn. Serious

Red-black Spriggan is the best Spriggan lol. I'm even half tempted to use it Gasp
I have no idea why but I decided to create random MFB combos based on Anime or/and Takara Tomy logic, and pretended that they were owned by random bullies using "Ultimate Combos", but exclusive ones like 4D parts or Left Spin were excluded so it would seem more realistic of combos.

They were Tornado Leone WA130RSF, in theory meant to give devastating attacks constantly along with smash attack from wings, Killer Aquario 230ES, a combo which is supposed to use the bottom section of Killer to shred or attack opponents below and not be hit directly in the right moments, which was what 230 was for, ES was for balance and tilting. Ray Wolf R145CS, which was meant to give strong direct attacks with Ray and CS while using R145 and CS to be stationary and not be damaged while it did it's own. Then there's Poison Gil SW145EWD, a combo which is supposed to grind attack or defend (or shred in the anime) using Poison with near infinite spin or at least for a long time to do damage, using EWD.

Yeah and of course they sucked, but I had so much fun using these because of their absurdity and theoretical concepts which barely or don't work. It's mainly for fun anyway.
The funnier bey battles usually consist of random combos and just having fun and what not, the moment it gets op. That's the moment it starts getting a little intense.