Beyblade Random Thoughts

That's a shame.
(Oct. 24, 2015  6:17 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: That's a shame.

Eh, it's alright. I'm actually doing it to have a fresh start with Burst. I'm just kind of fed up with MFB and I want a big fan base for the new system around here. Plus I don't do anything with them anymore. I might keep a few just in case I go to another event or for nostalgia purposes with my plastics/HMS.
[Image: 2j1mlhc.jpg]

Yay... The closest legal thing to a MFB Bearing Core 2...

My Hasbro F230 is actually surprisingly smooth as it hasn't squeaked. Though I gotta get the Takara Tomy version to see.
one more month til that one wbo event with neo going to appear...Then there is also the one that was rumored to happen in LA..hopefully I can appear to both.
I won another Amaterios. I feel like lady luck is smiling on me when it comes to this lol
(Oct. 25, 2015  6:26 PM)Meta madness Wrote: +1 to your collection of course...

Who knows. I've found Amaterios to be disappointing when it comes to performance so I'll probably sell it.

I was curious, so I actually did the math from her last collection picture and deduced that she would've possessed about 55,000 points from everything in that picture alone (that doesn't count the rest of her collection). From those points, she would've had about 18 tries to get Amaterios, so it's really not surprising to me that she managed to win another one with that many chances, haha.
(Oct. 25, 2015  6:53 PM)Half Nail Wrote:

I was curious, so I actually did the math from her last collection picture and deduced that she would've possessed about 55,000 points from everything in that picture alone (that doesn't count the rest of her collection). From those points, she would've had about 18 tries to get Amaterios, so it's really not surprising to me that she managed to win another one with that many chances, haha.

I was still surprised, even with all the chances I got I tend to always have rotten luck with this sort of thing lol

And you were sort of right, at the moment I have 85898 points XD
(Oct. 25, 2015  7:12 PM)ClaraM Wrote:
(Oct. 25, 2015  6:53 PM)Half Nail Wrote:

I was still surprised, even with all the chances I got I tend to always have rotten luck with this sort of thing lol

Holy hell haha. You probably have enough to win every single prize bey from now on.
And yet, here I am with 21 total tries and 0 Amaterios. DJ - Sad.
(Oct. 25, 2015  7:16 PM)Kei Wrote: And yet, here I am with 21 total tries and 0 Amaterios. DJ - Sad.

Belive me, you'll get it eventually and you can bet it'll be when you've completely given up lol

(Oct. 25, 2015  7:15 PM)Half Nail Wrote:
(Oct. 25, 2015  7:12 PM)ClaraM Wrote:
(Oct. 25, 2015  6:53 PM)Half Nail Wrote: I was curious, so I actually did the math from her last collection picture and deduced that she would've possessed about 55,000 points from everything in that picture alone (that doesn't count the rest of her collection). From those points, she would've had about 18 tries to get Amaterios, so it's really not surprising to me that she managed to win another one with that many chances, haha.

Holy hell haha. You probably have enough to win every single prize bey from now on.

LOL probably not, my luck will definitely run out soon enough. I have seriously been incredibly lucky because I wasn't even really trying.
First Burst tournament ever.

Came in first place.

Won against Amaterios Heavy Assault.

Only used Spriggan Spread Fusion/Claw.

I'm the luckiest guy on earth.
Hahaha, I wasn't surprised by that result at all. Assault seems very difficult to coax into moving through the center. I think D!CE realized his mistake pretty quickly. Still looking forward to get mine Smile

I feel so sad for you Kei Unhappy It's luck of the draw for all of us. Best of luck.

(Oct. 24, 2015  7:37 PM)Tri Wrote:
(Oct. 24, 2015  6:17 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: That's a shame.

Eh, it's alright. I'm actually doing it to have a fresh start with Burst. I'm just kind of fed up with MFB and I want a big fan base for the new system around here. Plus I don't do anything with them anymore. I might keep a few just in case I go to another event or for nostalgia purposes with my plastics/HMS.

Oh! Not such bad news then. Let us know if we can help. Smile
Assault is actually just like WF in a sense, so of course it is difficult to maintain a flower pattern with it consistently. However, Assault paired with Amaterios is particularly good against a specific combination and I should be posting test results today.

Honestly, I really enjoy Burst and will always unequivocally advise people to get on board with it, but then I come down in a tournament and it just seems like much more of a rock-paper-scissor game than in Metal Fight Beyblade, as I mentioned. Everything people were complaining about when others brought up the fact that Dragooon F230CF/GCF could be defeated but only by niche combinations that did just that and were no good against the majority of other customizations, it seems like you so far get just that in Beyblade Burst. Which is not necessarily a bad thing, but there are no globally 'safe' combinations and if I still cannot get my launching right despite controling it in practice, then I really dislike relying on my luck to try to know what the other Blader will pull out.
Is there a thread where people share the correct answer for the daily question on the japanese beyblade burst website? Sometimes the translations are not very clear and it might help people if we could share the correct answers.
(Oct. 26, 2015  6:07 PM)Minion Wrote: Is there a thread where people share the correct answer for the daily question on the japanese beyblade burst website? Sometimes the translations are not very clear and it might help people if we could share the correct answers.

No there is not one out currently, I was thinking of making one but gathering all the questions and correct answers was just too much work haha. But I am certain if you or someone started it we would work together as a community to find all the correct answers.
All you need to do though, is exit out of it without answering if you don't know the question. Use your browser's back button to do this. Then, when you go back in, the question will be different. Do this until you get a question you are positive about. The answers to a lot of them can be found by reading the part descriptions in your garage. I suggest using Google Chrome to read them, if you can't read Japanese
(Oct. 26, 2015  6:07 PM)Minion Wrote: Is there a thread where people share the correct answer for the daily question on the japanese beyblade burst website? Sometimes the translations are not very clear and it might help people if we could share the correct answers.

@[Minion] there actually is a thread, but it seems to have gone largely unnoticed.
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-BeyCloud...iz-Answers
What Zoroaste says is also true though, you can close out of the window and reopen it to get a different question.
Guys japan toys has finally stocked up on beyblade burst!!! This is the best news ever!!!
(Oct. 28, 2015  2:16 PM)1234beyblade Wrote: Guys japan toys has finally stocked up on beyblade burst!!! This is the best news ever!!!

I posted about this yesterday in the Where to buy Beyblade Burst products from Japan topic ...
Wow e.e I just got the email from them lol...
I kept thinking of how people are expecting left spin burst beyblades, while could ruin the whole game

I think the only way of making burst left spin would be a system similare to HMS
For example, have teeth to adjust to both sides, but with a huge gap between for it to burst, then you could also make different teeth for each side in some beyblades, creating a beyblade more or less burstable depending of which spin direction you use, making it better or worst for each archtype (attack/defense/stamina/balance) depending on how good is in each direction

well, I like this idea more now, because it would give a simple 3-layer system a huge gameplay and customization because you have to think of all this:
-Parts combination (what kind you want to make)
-Which direction you would and could use (Right, Left, Both)
-Which direction your opponent could use (Right, Left, Both)
-Burst probability in the spin direction you will use (how difficult is to burst or get bursted)
(Oct. 28, 2015  3:41 PM)Izhkoort Wrote: I kept thinking of how people are expecting left spin burst beyblades, while could ruin the whole game

Trust me dude, I don't want one that's OP, but I ranted about it long before so yeah.
Well, yah need your zombies.

People are expecting a lot if things. A rubber attack tip, a free spinning stamina bottom, etc.