Beyblade Random Thoughts

Congrats! That's some might fine launch power ya got there. 1250 is mighty impressive.

After a friend of mine posted this on his g+ page I felt like it would be neat to share. Has anyone ever recall seeing this image? I sure haven't.

Those BB-10s look funky. Andrew
Yup, I remember this. I have a ton of old pics of MFB's reveal, will share here sometime soon.
(Sep. 20, 2015  10:17 PM)Cake Wrote: IIRC Kai-V had some success with Variares M145RF in Zero-G.

Oh I never really used M145 competitively, from what I remember hah.
"An M145"

the love of the bouncing beyblades isn't as strong as it should be....or used to be.....poor capricorn and scorpio...
My previous username was BeyBouncer, though I've never been brave enough to actually try M145 in a tournament, haha. This thing is so weird and unsafe.
Basalt ___ M145 Q is the only way I'd do it and Basalt is pretty light compared to synchrome combos so it's not really effective anymore.
Basalt + M145Q = ???

A little to heavy for the M145 don't you think? Though for a smash combination, it's beautiful!
It doesn't jump as much as perhaps it could but the jittery motion combined with making it spin on the flat part of Q and positioning Basalt accordingly mean that, as you say, it's excellent for blunt and destablizing smash attacks.
I hope sellers on ebay sell the individual beys from B-15 like they used to MFB random boosters. I want a black and red Kerberous without buying several B-15's to get them.
(Sep. 21, 2015  8:28 PM)Dracomageat Wrote: It doesn't jump as much as perhaps it could but the jittery motion combined with making it spin on the flat part of Q and positioning Basalt accordingly mean that, as you say, it's excellent for blunt and destablizing smash attacks.

I'd make a video testing Basalt _____ M145Q in combat, been wanting to test a combo recently that one could suffice for battle.
I was told by OkinawamTS that my Amaterios arrived at his address. I just need him to get back to me to negotiate the shipping costs. So excited! Not really excited about the teeth on the layer though.. :\
It is quite weird because we are now almost litterally a week after the September Burst releases, yet many sites do not even display them, let alone have those items in stock. Even Toys "R" Us Japan never added them to their site. I cannot believe that they would somehow be in such high demand and so little quantity that sites could not even list them ...
Hmmm, if I smudged butter all over a metal wheel would it resist almost every attack? I bet if you but butter on kerbeus or wyvern they would never burst lol!

Hehe, now I know what secret tactic I am gonna use at Zankye 100K Wink
Glue on the teeth would be better. But both would be easily found out by a judge. Lol
It's so depressing going into my WBBA profile and seeing no points now Crying
I noticed a few comments lately referring to other members' registration dates, and how that could make them unqualified to discuss certain aspects of the Beyblade metagame or community.

I'll just say: this makes you look really presumptuous, and us look really bad and unwelcoming. Especially considering that there are members who may have had accounts here before previously, or had lurked for a long time without posting, or may have interacted with the Beyblade community in different ways ...

Basically, please don't do it.
Wordplay completely uninentional, my brother litterally burst out laughing when I borrowed his iPad to play the "Rare Bey Get Battle" game and that he saw what the gameplay was ... Sometimes you forget how 'normal people' would react to all of these things, hah. Even though obviously I found it ridiculous myself too.
Thanks again to 1234beyblade, Kei and BeyBrad for posting about this launching method with no grip and just a beylogger. I have found, though, that you get a little bit more control with the grip still on it, like this. Just to rest your pinky somewhere and feel like you have a little more torque on your wrist flick. Just a though for you guys to try out if you want. Or maybe it's just better for me since I am a big gangly dude with big hands. Lol
Gotta get around to changing up my current Capricorn set up, after playing with it and doing some rough tests (I have footage that I'll be posting tomorrow to show it) I've come to the conclusion that well, it isn't all that efficient as it was a while ago that the set up was actually decent.

Now to begin changing it up!
For anyone who's app crashes while scanning a Burst QR code: you just have to wait a while and then scan it again. If you try to scan it again right away it won't work. It happened to me 5 times while scanning random boosters. You just have to wait a little while
(Sep. 24, 2015  7:02 PM)U wot m8 Wrote: Hmmm, if I smudged butter all over a metal wheel would it resist almost every attack? I bet if you but butter on kerbeus or wyvern they would never burst lol!

Hehe, now I know what secret tactic I am gonna use at Zankye 100K Wink

Just use I Can't Believe it's Not Butter and that way the judges won't realize anything when you tell them it's not butter.

10/10 would do.
You could pretend that you have a rare disease that make your hands sweating butter
(Sep. 26, 2015  1:38 PM)MissingNo. Wrote: You could pretend that you have a rare disease that make your hands sweating butter

that disease is usually called "i didn't study for the test."
This is probably completely random but has anyone that bought burst tried to unscrew the layer teeth? For a closer look of the pattern?
I kinda tried, but they have a weird screw head pattern and I couldn't get it off with any of my screwdrivers. I don't understand what you mean though, you can get a pretty good look at them while they are sitting in the rest of the layer