Beyblade Random Thoughts

Oh yeah sorry there's no article or even draft but that's because no one contributes. While I intend to do more on beywiki I hadn't really considered even making an article for it since it's not like there's no info on it and tbh I prefer to write on unknown things.
(Sep. 14, 2015  6:16 PM)Kai-V Wrote: I bid on an auction that contained the first mould of Aries and gave it to Kei so he could test it and we could finally form a complete Beywiki article about it with this more global knowledge, but no news so far ...

It's sitting on my shelf right now. Just need to find the time to start testing it!
Oh damn yes, TAKARA-TOMY is displaying my entry to their Twitter campaign on their site with Dir en grey's Kyo and Deathscyther in the photograph - no need for any other goal in life.

[Image: ldD0UfM.jpg]
Awesome. Congrats Kai-V! That is an awesome pic!
Is that a dude that set up his Ultimate Bey-ta Stadium to work with Burst? That is awesome. I wanna know how he did that
Edit: I looked it up with Chrome but it did a horrendous job translating it seems....
WOW!!! That purple launcher grip and beylogger is so good.
Hmm, those Dragoons look offly interesting, then again was never really to fond of Dragoons design, possibly just the bit-chip i actually enjoyed though aside from that there isn't really a lot more I could add onto it as well. thankfully that model of dragoon isn't all that buyer heavy from what I've seen.
(Sep. 15, 2015  5:24 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Oh damn yes, TAKARA-TOMY is displaying my entry to their Twitter campaign on their site with Dir en grey's Kyo and Deathscyther in the photograph - no need for any other goal in life.

I LOVE THIS
(Sep. 15, 2015  3:30 PM)Meta madness Wrote: Hmm, those Dragoons look offly interesting, then again was never really to fond of Dragoons design, possibly just the bit-chip i actually enjoyed though aside from that there isn't really a lot more I could add onto it as well. thankfully that model of dragoon isn't all that buyer heavy from what I've seen.

That would be Grip Attacker, the second Dragoon bey released and the first seen in the show. IIRC it is the only rightspin beyblade Tyson ever uses, making it a little different from its breatherin
(Sep. 15, 2015  5:35 PM)Dracomageat Wrote:
(Sep. 15, 2015  3:30 PM)Meta madness Wrote: Hmm, those Dragoons look offly interesting, then again was never really to fond of Dragoons design, possibly just the bit-chip i actually enjoyed though aside from that there isn't really a lot more I could add onto it as well. thankfully that model of dragoon isn't all that buyer heavy from what I've seen.

That would be Grip Attacker, the second Dragoon bey released and the first seen in the show. IIRC it is the only rightspin beyblade Tyson ever uses, making it a little different from its breatherin

lol, never really noticed that, since I'm not really much of a Dragoon buyer (Aside from Dragoon MS and Cyber Dragoon) so that's a pretty interesting notification.
(Sep. 15, 2015  5:24 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Oh damn yes, TAKARA-TOMY is displaying my entry to their Twitter campaign on their site with Dir en grey's Kyo and Deathscyther in the photograph - no need for any other goal in life.

Are these launcher grips and beylogger recoloured by yourself?
OK, since almost everyone is more interested in every other Twitter user's post than mine, here you go, you can browse most of the list here :
http://www.takaratomy.co.jp/beycampaign/

I had already posted this link in the general Beyblade Burst topic ... Just click on the grey button right after the few Twitter messages to load more of them.

Did anybody else receive this email ?
Quote:ベイブレードバースト最新情報

☆9月19日に新商品が続々登場するぞ!
○鉄壁のディフェンスタイプ 飛竜モチーフの7枚刃をまとったワイバーン・アームド・マッシブ(税抜価格:1,400円)
○限定パーツ満載のランブー B-15 ランダムブースターVol.1 トライデント・ヘビー・クロー(税抜価格:800円)
○シュート力がアップする B-16 ベイランチャー(税抜価格:700円)

☆月刊コロコロコミック10月号 9月15日発売! 漫画ベイブレードバースト 第3話「チョ~白熱」が連載されます。

☆大会もいよいよ開催!
9月より新景品『wbba.特別景品スプリガン ブラックVer.』の各パーツが登場する大会が開催されます!体験会も別途開催予定!

大会の内容はコチラ!
⇒https://beyblade.takaratomy.co.jp/info_detail?myPost=153

体験会の内容はコチラ!
⇒https://beyblade.takaratomy.co.jp/info_detail?myPost=7

大会開催&体験会開催する店舗の詳細はコチラ!
⇒https://beyblade.takaratomy.co.jp/champ_g4

ベイブレードバーストのルールも常にチェックしよう!
⇒https://beyblade.takaratomy.co.jp/champ

□お問い合わせ先
タカラトミー ベイブレード事務局
TEL:03-5778-4680
MAIL:wbba.info@beyblade-bbb.jp
受付時間:月・水・金曜日(祝祭日は除く)10時~12時/13時~17時
※お問合せいただく内容によっては、対応順が前後したり、お時間をいただく場合がありますので、予めご了承下さい。

□メルマガの解除をご希望の方はブレーダー情報ページの下にある「アカウント情報変更」より解除してください。

※本メールの送信元アドレスは送信専用です。ご返信はできません。
※商品、イベントに関する情報は変更になる可能性がございます。
※今後の予定は変更になる可能性がございます。
※本メールの無断転載を禁止します。

Of course TAKARA-TOMY now uses their list of BeyCloud users as a mailing list to send updates on Beyblade news ... I really wish we could benefit from such a list or even such a possibility of sending so many emails hah.
Ya I also recieved the mail from Takara Tomy.
(Sep. 16, 2015  2:15 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
Yep, I used google translate, talks about tournaments, this months realeases and I think some rulings, don't remember exactly because there wasnt somthing interesting or relevant to me (it didn't affect me in any way for what I read)
It is all information that was already posted here days or weeks ago, but it is the first time they send out this sort of email, no ?
It's the first time I receive anything from Takara Tomy. In fact, it's the first time my mailboxe is not empty like it used to be since july, haha.
Ya they wrote about this month releases and Spriggan black ver.
Yeah I got that and I thought they had sent my Amaterios before I translated it. But nope, just a news letter Crying
(Sep. 14, 2015  8:09 PM)J.I.N.B.E.E! Wrote:
(Sep. 14, 2015  7:59 PM)MissingNo. Wrote: It'll be fine. In the worst case, just ask for a refund.

Eh if it's Sono Kong, I'd probably still keep it, even if it's not the greatest of versions, plus it's my uncles ebay account, and I don't want to bother him too much by asking, unless it's bootleg.

It's from Japan, and it's highly likely it's real Takara.
China usually sells fakes, sometimes not, only Korea basically sell Sono Kong, and Taiwan and Phillipenes usually have overload stock of TAKARA.
(Sep. 16, 2015  4:55 PM)Neo Wrote:
(Sep. 14, 2015  8:09 PM)J.I.N.B.E.E! Wrote:
(Sep. 14, 2015  7:59 PM)MissingNo. Wrote: It'll be fine. In the worst case, just ask for a refund.

Eh if it's Sono Kong, I'd probably still keep it, even if it's not the greatest of versions, plus it's my uncles ebay account, and I don't want to bother him too much by asking, unless it's bootleg.

It's from Japan, and it's highly likely it's real Takara.
China usually sells fakes, sometimes not, only Korea basically sell Sono Kong, and Taiwan and Phillipenes usually have overload stock of TAKARA.

True, thanks for your help. Smile
I received it this morning too first time Takara Right news letters like that since Burst is out.
lol, digital marketing in Japan has a long way to go.
yeah hah! but there technology are a little in advance. but not at all level hah!
For some reason this is how I imagine this weekend

HAH! nice! it missing the japanese guys but pretty cool pictures hah!