Beyblade Random Thoughts

hah! I want to have one of each hah.
(Sep. 09, 2015  7:37 PM)Zoroaste Wrote: Yeah I want those light launchers, but I have only seen them on ebay for ridiculous prices.

dude, again, use yahoo japan.
Yeah I just made an account today and searched the whole beyblade thing but I didn't see any. I'm sure some will pop up though. Thanks again for telling me how. I wanna get into plastics too and that seems like the best place to buy collections
So thinking back on it. I was really hard on Beyblades as a kid. Seeing Tyson launch his Dragoon on pavement gave me bad ideas. lol
You could also buy burst tournament launchers from Oki's site. They are in a set. I have seen them.
Thanks. Yeah I saw those, but I was hoping to find them cheaper than that.
Man.... you know you have been blading too much when your thumb is sore from the grip rubber rubbing on it all day. It's calloused anyway from blading but now it is like numb and sore. Lol. I did figure out a good little sliding shoot technique though so it was all worth it
Through personal testing I don't see a great use for Deathscythe
(Sep. 11, 2015  6:32 AM)Blaze Wheeler Wrote: Through personal testing I don't see a great use for Deathscyth

Chief 2002 - Hmm ...

Deathscyther is definitely the best Stamina Layer in the game. It can outspin everything. The only threat to it is a KO or Burst from Valkyrie, really.
I wonder is Deathscyther Heavy Accel would be better than Kerbeus Heavy Accel for defeating attack types. I have been meaning to test that because it seems like it would be, but I keep forgetting. Has anyone tried it out yet?
Edit: I just remembered I tested and posted it. Haha. I never did a Kerbeus benchmark though. I will have to do another one with a benchmark soon if nobody else has
(Sep. 11, 2015  6:37 AM)Bey Brad Wrote:
(Sep. 11, 2015  6:32 AM)Blaze Wheeler Wrote: Through personal testing I don't see a great use for Deathscyther

Chief 2002 - Hmm ...

Deathscyther is definitely the best Stamina Layer in the game. It can outspin everything. The only threat to it is a KO or Burst from Valkyrie, really.

Not sure what I'm doing wrong but my Deathscyther Heavy Survive Bursts around 90% of the time vs my Kerbeus Heavy Defense
(Sep. 11, 2015  7:01 AM)Blaze Wheeler Wrote:
(Sep. 11, 2015  6:37 AM)Bey Brad Wrote:
(Sep. 11, 2015  6:32 AM)Blaze Wheeler Wrote: Through personal testing I don't see a great use for Deathscyther

Chief 2002 - Hmm ...

Not sure what I'm doing wrong but my Deathscyther Heavy Survive Bursts around 90% of the time vs my Kerbeus Heavy Defense

Check the teeth on your Deathscyther, could be worn down. If not, then a good bet would be the attack points on both Kerbeus and Deathscyther; since there are a lot of gaps in the complete circle of the Kerbeus layer, the Deathscyther attack points could be constantly catching those gaps with each hit.
There's no way Deathscyther is bursting 90% of the time versus Keerbeus Heavy Defense.

That said, use Spread with Deathscyther to decrease its propensity for bursting.
(Sep. 12, 2015  3:18 PM)BladeRager Wrote: Lol what is this? http://www.wikihow.com/Control-Your-Beyblade

Oh yeah I remember someone posting that a while ago, it was HILARIOUS!
This was in the warnings:

"be careful if you are new to this don't try a 100% control or too much focus you can go into a UBF (uncontrollable beyblade fury) where they won't stop till the other beyblade is destroyed damage badly or till they win so be caution."

That entire article could have been summed up in one step … beyspirit.
Man, this is a joke. Only Blader DJ can control his beyblade with his mind.
(Sep. 12, 2015  5:23 PM)MissingNo. Wrote: Man, this is a joke. Only Blader DJ can control his beyblade with his mind.

Blader DJ actually wrote that article.
Can anyone imagine a Burst layer to have a free spinning outer part which would in theory prevent it from being Bursted easily, it's weakness IRL would be velocity and possible recoil.
I know this may have been brought us before but what is it with Takara Tomy asociating any defense type belonging to one of the protagonists the colour green? What do I mean? I'll show you:

Draciel MBD/S/F/V/V2/G/MS (Obviously, they're all mostly green except for their Weight Disks)
Rock Leone 145WB/Fang Leone 130W2D (Green CW's and face motif)
Guardian Revizer 160SB (Stone Face, 160 and SB are green)
Kerbeus Central Defense (Obviously, it's mostly green except for the Disk)
Guess who's back from there Temp-ban! Meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee~

This time around I'll be talking about so much beyblade everyone won't know what beyblade I'm talking about!

Polta = op
8 balance depresses me
actually planning to buy a burst for personal reasons.
1234 has the best cerberus I've ever seen, would buy it off of him.

#beyblade is my life!
You were banned ? Why ?
(Sep. 13, 2015  8:57 PM)MissingNo. Wrote: You were banned ? Why ?

lol quality posts but pfft, this is beyblade general. ain't no room to discuss happy things like that.

Rock aries is significantly better than what I used to remember, didn't think it'd remotely stand a chance against phantom orion or scythe cronos at all. then again it completely destroyed Fang Leone....
Try Rock Aries against any top-tier attack beyblade. On the first touch it'll fly out of the stadium.
Fang Leone isn't good for stamina or defense, it would only win by K.O or barely outspin.
(Sep. 14, 2015  1:04 AM)MissingNo. Wrote: Try Rock Aries against any top-tier attack beyblade. On the first touch it'll fly out of the stadium.

i'll have to give it a shot, later if I could borrow my friends diablo nemesis. Actually am curious on the preformance, since lately i've been trying to see who beyblades from the Metal Fusion saga
could compete with the Metal Fury ones, Aries has been doing alliteratively fine all things considered.
(Sep. 14, 2015  1:18 AM)J.I.N.B.E.E! Wrote: Fang Leone isn't good for stamina or defense, it would only win by K.O or barely outspin.

learned that the hard way...