Beyblade Random Thoughts

I've always thought about this for Burst.

They are going with a single lettering scheme again much like how they did with early MFB with their metal wheels: D Cancer and D Bull, (D standing for Dark). With the current scheme there's only 26 possible letters in the English alphabet (which is what I assume they're using).

Does that mean there will only be 26 of each part? Or will they start adding in more letters (lower case) per part? Will there be more letters as they potentially add more layers? Or will they give up like they did in early MFB and pretend that whole single letter thing didn't happen?

Interesting... INTERESTING!
(Sep. 04, 2015  5:23 AM)juncction Wrote: I've always thought about this for Burst.

They are going with a single lettering scheme again much like how they did with early MFB with their metal wheels: D Cancer and D Bull, (D standing for Dark). With the current scheme there's only 26 possible letters in the English alphabet (which is what I assume they're using).

Does that mean there will only be 26 of each part? Or will they start adding in more letters (lower case) per part? Will there be more letters as they potentially add more layers? Or will they give up like they did in early MFB and pretend that whole single letter thing didn't happen?

Interesting... INTERESTING!

Somebody already brought this up, but surely a new system will be introduced before it really becomes an issue, if filling every letter is really even TAKARA-TOMY's goal right now. Plus, technically abbreviations are not necessarily meant to be, so too bad for those who do if D means two different parts eventually and they have to spell it all out.
Most hobby conspiracies start with a lot of over thinking so I wouldn't get your hopes up too much. It's most likely just coincidence they haven't had repeated letters. Plus TAKARA-TOMY's main focus is probably the actual gameplay rather than the names.
They have already doubled up too. Accel and Assault
And honestly, if you wanna abbreviate, just write it like Va/Wi/Ac or something.
(Sep. 04, 2015  5:43 AM)Zoroaste Wrote: They have already doubled up too. Accel and Assault

Ah I never thought about that...

I wonder if the packaging will be different, or if it will still have just an A as well. Interesting... INTERESTING!
Don't do it, Kai-V
Hαhαh, just pαssing by ~

(Sep. 04, 2015  5:47 AM)juncction Wrote:
(Sep. 04, 2015  5:43 AM)Zoroaste Wrote: They have already doubled up too. Accel and Assault
Ah I never thought about that...
I wonder if the packaging will be different, or if it will still have just an A as well. Interesting... INTERESTING!

Actually, since the bey is αmeterios, the driver may also be spelt with an alpha.
It's stylized as αmeterios αero αssault.
Hyoma got so degraded to a level where it's believable, unlike hikaru. lol~
(Sep. 05, 2015  12:41 AM)Meta madness Wrote: Hyoma got so degraded to a level where it's believable, unlike hikaru. lol~

This should be posted in the Beyblade Anime and Manga Random Thoughts topic.
(Sep. 05, 2015  12:42 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Sep. 05, 2015  12:41 AM)Meta madness Wrote: Hyoma got so degraded to a level where it's believable, unlike hikaru. lol~

This should be posted in the Beyblade Anime and Manga Random Thoughts topic.

Already did~

http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Random-B...pid1282194

Never noticed how edgy the EWD looked, it's pretty romantic...I think...~
So I tried to put clear nail polish on one of my worn Valkyries teeth, to try and get it to work better. It seems to work pretty well actually, but not for very long. All my gf has now is the cheap kind. She says that there is a gel kind that is way better and more durable. We are gonna get some and I will try it and keep you guys posted. But yeah, try it if you have a worn valkyrie. Put the coat on and then, right as it starts to dry and clump up, put a knife or something in between the teeth, so that it keeps the v shapes. You don't really have anything to lose, except to make it illegal. But it would get beat as is in a tournament anyway so you might as well make it officially useless in them. To reiterate and be crystal clear, this is absolutely ILLEGAL for tournament play. Judges will easily be able to tell if you did this and there will be severe consequences
(Sep. 05, 2015  6:25 AM)Zoroaste Wrote: So I tried to put clear nail polish on one of my worn Valkyries teeth, to try and get it to work better. It seems to work pretty well actually, but not for very long. All my gf has now is the cheap kind. She says that there is a gel kind that is way better and more durable. We are gonna get some and I will try it and keep you guys posted. But yeah, try it if you have a worn valkyrie. Put the coat on and then, right as it starts to dry and clump up, put a knife or something in between the teeth, so that it keeps the v shapes. You don't really have anything to lose, except to make it illegal. But it would get beat as is in a tournament anyway so you might as well make it officially useless in them. To reiterate and be crystal clear, this is absolutely ILLEGAL for tournament play. Judges will easily be able to tell if you did this and there will be severe consequences
I'm glad someone finally tried this. I currently only have one valkyrie at the moment so I didn't want to risk anything. Please do keep us updated. Smile
When will beyblade burst toys be released in India?
When will beyblade live action movie be launched?
(Sep. 05, 2015  3:44 PM)PrashnikDas Wrote: When will beyblade burst toys be released in India?

We expect some kind of international launch in 2017, but even that's just a guess.
(Sep. 05, 2015  3:44 PM)PrashnikDas Wrote: When will beyblade burst toys be released in India?
Hmm.. Maybe late 2017? Just my guess. Smile

Also, check the thread.. If the date isn't there, we don't know.
Can't wait for the hasbro and movie release! Beyblade is gonna blow up and there will be bladers everywhere!!! Then all we need is for Hasbro to make the WBO the official tournament body and advertise WBO on their packages. It really would be a good move for them. Toys R Us tourneys are lame from what I have seen
I would say I was terrified about what a live action movie could cause in terms of damage to the Beyblade brand, but I am not sure there is much of a reputation to uphold for most people. Tongue_out
Yeah I think either way, whether it is a flop or blockbuster, it will still draw attention to the game itself and get more people to play. Us hardcore players aren't going to care either way because we just love the game anyway. I guarantee there are a lot of people like us out there that would definitely get hooked if only they knew about it. Especially Burst, Burst is very attractive to new comers and takes all of the boringness (stamina battles, etc) out of it.
(Sep. 05, 2015  5:49 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: I would say I was terrified about what a live action movie could cause in terms of damage to the Beyblade brand, but I am not sure there is much of a reputation to uphold for most people. Tongue_out

@[Bey Brad] - Y'know, that's the funny thing, I actually said something similar to that in the Beyblade Live Action Movie thread.
Can a brand that had this really sink any lower?

beyblades totally have to do with bikes and skaaaaaaaaateboards
(Sep. 05, 2015  10:52 PM)Mitsu Wrote: beyblades totally have to do with bikes and skaaaaaaaaateboards

bayblad is totally radical dude
cowabunga