Beyblade Random Thoughts

In 2008 those prizes were already a huge deal!

I don't miss my plastics too much, but I really really miss my MFB. I wish I hadn't sold them.
You sold your MFB? Huh I never knew that one.

I also at one point thought you never had any.
There are few things more satisfying than a perfect attack shot that spins with that sound of air resistance, then the tip grips the stadium floor, heads right for the middle and bursts the defending bey. So awesome. I don't think I will ever get sick of burst
i'm pretty sure i will have my beyblades until the day i die lol
Me too. I will probably pass along a lot of them to my kids if I have any, but I will definitely have a set to beat them with as well. Lol
who knows by then there could be beyblade that actually do what they do on the show
Ok so this is really dumb but wouldn't it be cool if they had giant metal beyblades that people built and battled in a battle-bots style Beystadium? With the builders controlling some kind of giant mechanical launcher adjusting angle and shot direction and such. I'm talking like 6ft tall beys here lol.

(Aug. 21, 2015  5:36 AM)Zoroaste Wrote: There are few things more satisfying than a perfect attack shot that spins with that sound of air resistance, then the tip grips the stadium floor, heads right for the middle and bursts the defending bey. So awesome. I don't think I will ever get sick of burst

Have you ever seen one bounce, hit the opposing bey with its underside or metal wheel and burst it instantly without losing any clicks? I did that to my friend once using fusion and I launched it a little too high.... StarBlast Attack
Lol. Nope, that's awesome though. They do have this sport in Asia where they fling huge tops with a rope that are probably about the size of a softball. There is a video somewhere on this site but I can't remember where
Does anyone happen to have a Destroyer Dome? If so I would love to know if I'm the only one that loves it lol.
(Aug. 21, 2015  8:02 AM)Stormscorpio1 Wrote: Does anyone happen to have a Destroyer Dome? If so I would love to know if I'm the only one that loves it lol.

Hahaha I couldn't ever actually spend money on it. But you should totally bring yours to the next tournament. I've always wanted to play in that thing.

(Aug. 21, 2015  7:33 AM)Zoroaste Wrote: Lol. Nope, that's awesome though. They do have this sport in Asia where they fling huge tops with a rope that are probably about the size of a softball. There is a video somewhere on this site but I can't remember where

Dude is this what you're talking about? The way they launch those is baller!
Yeah like that but there are dudes in India I think that do the same thing with even bigger tops. I have a destroyer dome. It's ok. I don't really like it that much. It's kind of track vs track with not a lot of involvement from the actual beys
I just saw one where this dude picked one up so big that he could barely lift it, threw it in the air, and then as it landed he ran as fast as he could pulling a rope that spun it. I love Asia so much.
Woah, those tops are pretty cool, yeah I'll bring it to the next tournament. I dont know what it is about it but I like it a lot for some reason.
(Aug. 21, 2015  8:23 AM)Stormscorpio1 Wrote: Woah, those tops are pretty cool, yeah I'll bring it to the next tournament. I dont know what it is about it but I like it a lot for some reason.

Sweet! Thanks!
It looks really cool but do battles ever last longer than 30 seconds in it? Still, it would be cool to see beys spinning all around the dome and crashing into each other.
(Aug. 21, 2015  8:02 AM)Stormscorpio1 Wrote: Does anyone happen to have a Destroyer Dome? If so I would love to know if I'm the only one that loves it lol.

Yes, worst investment in my life.
I don't know why but this combo I made looks really nice.
All I need now is the painted blue-green Counter wheel, though the Earth wheel itself looks nice. It use to be my dream pair of Earth and Leone.
What is the combo? Earth Leone ____ SWD? Is the track 160?
It's the 230 track from Killer Kerbecs 230XF.
(Aug. 21, 2015  4:06 PM)J.I.N.B.E.E! Wrote: It's the 230 track from Killer Kerbecs 230XF.

Aww, nice!

I was going to say 230, but I thought it looked too small and didn't think they had it in that colour... I forgot about the Nightmare Rex 2 pack!

Really nice looking bae bey, though. Smile
I swear, I don't pay attention for three years and then they drop a game changer for Beyblade. That looks awesome and can really make battles far more exciting.

Wallet, I'm sorry, but I must hurt you.
It is so much fun!!! I love burst already and they only have 5 beys out! Try www.hlj.com/ for super low prices!!!
(Aug. 23, 2015  3:13 PM)Zoroaste Wrote: It is so much fun!!! I love burst already and they only have 5 beys out! Try www.hlj.com/ for super low prices!!!

Oh lordy lord, you're right. Those are really cheap...

(I'd better get the girlfriend into it before I commit. I mean, we love playing tons of hobby games, but I've never really had a real focus on just ONE. Oh boy.)
Yeah that is you best bet. Then she doesn't get mad when you spend a ton of money on them. Lol. My gf is slowly getting more and more into it. Burst is very attractive to newcomers, it's awesome.
(Aug. 23, 2015  3:24 PM)Zoroaste Wrote: Yeah that is you best bet. Then she doesn't get mad when you spend a ton of money on them. Lol. My gf is slowly getting more and more into it. Burst is very attractive to newcomers, it's awesome.

I know, right? I actually explained it to her and I got a bit of an "Oh, cool" reaction, so perhaps actually seeing the gameplay would be enough to get her into it.

Oh, and I found my Attack-Type Beystadium tonight, as well as a badly messed up Galaxy Pegasus. Guess I might get a Burst bey and see if the stadium is still good to use. It's a bit banged up. XD

EDIT: Haha! She said yes, and I didn't show her anything! BEYBLADEBURSTGETINMAHMAILBOX
[Image: tumblr_inline_nsmlgwWRKr1qbqhlg_1280.jpg]
The Evolution of Beyblade’s Aesthetic - Bey Brad Bey Blog

When I first saw this image, I was totally blown away by the relative time periods between each generation of Beyblades - it's strange to think that MFB really came out 7 years ago, and the first Beyblades only 9 years before that.

It's been a crazy ride!