Beyblade Random Thoughts

My package from a clothing store in Japan included an amazing present.

[Image: lQvcJyjh.jpg]

The sales associate had noticed my obsession with Beyblade on Facebook and sent me a Deathscyther Oval Accel! Not only that, but a spinning top with my favourite Kamen Rider (and, uh, Drive too) on it!

One of the most touching gifts I've ever received for sure.
Wow, and when I order things they end up being broken packages. Meanwhile you're getting cool free stuff.

But seriously, that's so generous of them! They must really love you, haha.
Wow, I think I'm going to go shopping at WalMart for clothes...

Hopefully a free LEGO set Eee

But really; that is extremely kind of them! Wow, that really is kind that they noticed. Smile
(Aug. 20, 2015  1:32 AM)LMAO Wrote: Wow, and when I order things they end up being broken packages. Meanwhile you're getting cool free stuff.

But seriously, that's so generous of them! They must really love you, haha.

I helped them organize some clothing preorders that brought them some decent business and I've spent more there than I'm willing to admit Tongue_out
Wow, for some reason I didn't realize earlier when you shared this with me that he also sent that Deathscyther! That's awesome.
Yeah! Shame I had just ordered one, so I guess I'm up to 3 ... lol
The double points power for the beyblade app really helps a lot. I got 100+ points yesterday from playing in less than an hour.
WILL I HAVE TO HAVE THIS RUBBED INTO MY FACE FOREVER NOW
Today's blog post is a warning of Burst's biggest technical flaws: http://beybrad.tumblr.com/post/127170870...cal-issues
(Aug. 20, 2015  7:50 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: Today's blog post is a warning of Burst's biggest technical flaws: http://beybrad.tumblr.com/post/127170870...cal-issues

Nice to see it, your post are really informative Grin

I'm really concerned about the burst mechanism, it's getting harder and harder to buy from others countries here (+ my own responsabilities), I hope too they'll fix the issues

I'm really amazed they did the beylaunchers that bad, my left beylauncher from MFB is really reliable and the only launcher that didn't broke

I'm touching wood this won't happen because I said it (A saying here, at the same time that you touch wood or your head to avoid bad luck when you call it)
It will definitely happen, but again, if you have a Light Launcher, the BeyLauncher is fairly easy to repair by using a part from the Light Launcher.

There is no process for repairing Valkyrie ...
Read the post, and was very informative! Izhkoort is complete right about what he said. Smile

I really do hope they release a new mold of Valkryie.. It is so useful and nice looking. ;__;
That white part is really problematic? You can find it any MFB launchers and in one form or another in pretty much any other launcher ever. It's weird that this time it would cause issues.

As for the other problems, I've already expressed my opinion on the Burst mechanism, but issues are common grounds in new products, and early adopters will always have to deal with them. The real tricky part here will have to be fixing them without breaking compatibility.
(Aug. 20, 2015  8:12 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: It will definitely happen, but again, if you have a Light Launcher, the BeyLauncher is fairly easy to repair by using a part from the Light Launcher.

There is no process for repairing Valkyrie ...

don't be mean! right now is my only launcher! (My nephew has my other launchers, and he broke most of them, I still don't know how!)

But yes, it's easy, if it brokes I would certainly buy a beyblade with a useful part or buy again meteo l-drago (both wheels are useful has spare parts because I use Meteo L-Drago SA165EWD :p)

I will do the same with burst beyblades
[Image: BND004.jpg]

The prizes from Beyblade's Not Dead! in 2008 were really amazing.
Woah, that's a lot of HMS! I would have loved to win that lol.
And then you sold it all (or it got stolen(can't remember which..))

;__;
Why would you sell all this? This is gold! At least to me.

Unless it was stolen like Hato suggested.
I did sell all of my Beyblades when I quit the WBO.
(Aug. 21, 2015  4:09 AM)J.I.N.B.E.E! Wrote: Why would you sell all this? This is gold! At least to me.

Idk on a few different occasions I lost interest as well and I sold a bunch of my stuff, I'm sure Brad regrets it now, it happens.
Yeah that's true, I would have kept mine in a box in the attic as for me it's one of those "just in case" mindset, as regretful decisions do stab me on the back when I do eventually regret it.
(Aug. 20, 2015  8:38 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: The prizes from Beyblade's Not Dead! in 2008 were really amazing.

Even when I took that photo I remember thinking how awesome it was. Probably because I had never imported any Japanese releases myself yet at that point in time.