Beyblade Random Thoughts

It sucks, but I can no longer ignore the fact that my Valkyrie bursts way easier than it did when I got it Unhappy The sharp teeth design is just too prone to abrasion. They need to fix it. I don't see similar issues with the other types of teeth, so I get the sense that they wear down pretty slowly. It would take a long time to show a similar degradation.

At least I have Valkyrie Spread Survive coming ...
Valkyrie from wich set?!
B-08. What's crazy is that I don't think I even play very much. You can see on my profile I don't have a ton of shots associated. Can't imagine what people who play for many hours a day are going through. Unhappy
ok the same set I will get. I've heard it was more tough than the B-01 Speechless may be not. hah!

how to find you on the beycloud system I never find you Confused
(Aug. 12, 2015  7:03 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: It sucks, but I can no longer ignore the fact that my Valkyrie bursts way easier than it did when I got it Unhappy The sharp teeth design is just too prone to abrasion. They need to fix it. I don't see similar issues with the other types of teeth, so I get the sense that they wear down pretty slowly. It would take a long time to show a similar degradation.

At least I have Valkyrie Spread Survive coming ...

This is a real concern of mine regarding burst. It makes me weary of playing with mine too much. A feeling I really never got with MFB other than RF tips.
Agreed. It's bad and I hope they will fix it. But it's not like keeping fresh parts for competitive play is anything new either.

Umaterios probably has these teeth, too ...
Even the rubber tips from the Metal Fight serie don't wear that fast. Everything about the Burst serie looks kinda rushed to me.
(Aug. 12, 2015  7:41 PM)MissingNo. Wrote: Everything about the Burst serie looks kinda rushed to me.

That's fair, but I would suspect the initial MFB launch was produced in about the same timeframe. I think there's just longer-term consequences inherent to Burst's design versus MFB, which was "put a huge metal circle on a tip and it will spin pretty well"
Yeah. My first valkyrie is definitely more susceptible to burst than any of my other first layers. Spriggan definitely is better. That fact sucks that much more when you consider that there is only one valkyrie in the random boosters. The only plus side, is that I feel like practicing with Valkyrie vs Kerbeus is good offensive training because if you win with Valkyrie, your shot was right on point
How long was the HMS-MFB hiatus ?
(Aug. 12, 2015  7:52 PM)MissingNo. Wrote: How long was the HMS-MFB hiatus ?

I would say three years, since it was approximately from 2005 until August 2008.
(Aug. 12, 2015  7:50 PM)Zoroaste Wrote: The only plus side, is that I feel like practicing with Valkyrie vs Kerbeus is good offensive training because if you win with Valkyrie, your shot was right on point

Not really ... high-RPM impact is pretty important to scoring a win with Valkyrie, but before that impact would've lead to a win and now it leads to a loss because Valkyrie can't withstand the impact. My "perfect shot" could still lead to a loss.
Yeah good point. So training with it could actually hurt your game. Sucks. Looks like they will be selling a lot of valkyrie boosters. Jerks
we most minimize the used of valkyrie to be sure it stands agains burst in tournament....
I think the obvious thing to do is bring an unused Valkyrie to tournaments. With the Valkyrie Spread Survive Booster it's feasible. I am more worried about what this means for other parts with these kinds of teeth. If Umaterios has them, it will be disastrous ...
So, it's similar to the Zero-G-Burst hiatus. Still, I don't think I will buy Bursts this year. They are expensive, the "teeths" seems to wear down extremely fast, the Light launchers are skipping after a few uses, same thing for the Beylaunchers, and on top of that, I don't like the gimmick at all. It's just my personnal opinion, but I'm really disappointed about Takara Tomy's work. After second 3 year-hiatus, this is just unacceptable..
Yeah, ouch. It would make it so you wouldn't even want to use it outside of tournaments. Weak. Let's hope they thought of that and give it fatty teeth. Like on deathscyther

Looks like the number one player was anticipating a lot of Valkyrie tooth wear. https://beyblade.takaratomy.co.jp/blader/00001107
Looks like he also plans on using deathscyther for defense maybe. I wonder why he has so many ragnaruks? Maybe for the heavy disk? But you would think that he would get those from the boosters
(Aug. 12, 2015  8:10 PM)MissingNo. Wrote: So, it's similar to the Zero-G-Burst hiatus. Still, I don't think I will buy Bursts this year. They are expensive, the "teeths" seems to wear down extremely fast, the Light launchers are skipping after a few uses, same thing for the Beylaunchers, and on top of that, I don't like the gimmick at all. It's just my personnal opinion, but I'm really disappointed about Takara Tomy's work. After second 3 year-hiatus, this is just unacceptable..

I think that all of the design flaws in Burst combined do not equal the travesty of Zero-G's stadium :')

To put things in perspective, I've only noticed wear on "long, sharp teeth" like Valkyrie's. All the others seem to be fine. Light Launcher kinda sucks but I can't remember a time when Light Launchers were great. BeyLauncher definitely needs improvement, but has everyone forgotten the problems people had with the MFB ones already? (Also, my BeyLauncher is fine so far.)

If you don't like the gimmick, that's fair. And I definitely agree there are problems with the series and I hope they will be addressed. I hope that the series will improve and you'll be more interested in the future.

(Aug. 12, 2015  8:10 PM)Zoroaste Wrote: Looks like he also plans on using deathscyther for defense maybe. I wonder why he has so many ragnaruks? Maybe for the heavy disk? But you would think that he would get those from the boosters

Mint Survive tips, perhaps. Or maybe the son of a storeowner. lol
I might get one after my priorities of Fusion Hades and a few other 4D and Zero G one. I'll probably buy Spriggans and Kerbeus and maybe I'll have a more excited impression for these.

For Umaterios, if they do use those sharper teeth, it would suck but since it is a limited beyblade as far as I know, some may not use it.
The concept of Zero-G was weird, but overall really cool and original. The whole gimmick of the Burst serie is childish. It only shows us how short is the attentional capacity of kids these days.
if I understand they change the teeth on DeathScyther compared to other layers?
(Aug. 12, 2015  8:21 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: Mint Survive tips, perhaps. Or maybe the son of a storeowner. lol
Yup. Good call. I bet it was survive tips.
(Aug. 12, 2015  8:39 PM)loyd87 Wrote: if I understand they change the teeth on DeathScyther compared to other layers?
Yeah, two of the teeth on deathscyther are really fat, they seem to hold up well in combat and hopefully don't wear as much. Check out the pic I posted in that thread
didn't find the pic Confused
On page 8. On the same post where I posted the weights. In the deathscyther thread
Hmm. Here I was about to get Valkyrie. Thank you. I'll just buy a beylogger and get the Valkyrie booster. And my Beyblade burst finally came. I noticed In the video to help stop skipping in your launcher I had been doing that by default for the most part. Just felt natural. Thanks tho now I know to always do it. Also my Kerbeous does better against my ragnaruk C.A. If it has an accel not a defense.

To pore to buy a Beyblade burst beys radium? Just put the top of your zero g stadium on your bb-10. If it worked for me it can work for you too!

XD

Pour*