Beyblade Random Thoughts

So moral of the change = Need new performance
Yeah. There are like 3 slots for stuff to go. Where is it!?!?!? I mostly like it for better launcher balance. Like on my MFB launcher, the pointer and compass offset the weight of the grip handle a little
I feel like every time I stop playing Burst, it's because there was a huge double-Burst and everything went everywhere and it's so loud and I'm like, "OK, enough of that."
When I stop it's because I had to climb under something or move a bunch of stuff to get to a part that flew 10 ft away. Lol. Or sometimes it's because I realize that it's 5am and the sun is starting to come up and I should probably stop playing and go to bed. Haha
(Aug. 11, 2015  7:12 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: [Image: tumblr_nswm0irS0S1rigp8fo1_500.jpg]

This is by far my favourite photo of myself
That is an awesome pic. And speaking of burst parts flying everywhere. My Spriggan layer just flew like 6 ft and landed BEHIND MY FRIDGE. Luckily I am a big dude and can move my monster fridge. Ridiculous though. Lol. Landed in a tiny crack between the counter and the fridge. I couldn't replicate it with a million rips
(Aug. 11, 2015  1:58 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: Very sad not a single Grip Accessory announced yet. Those would've been great inclusions in the reshuffle sets rather than more launchers.

That's true. I loved the variety of tools we got in MFB, the various rubbers, compass, and even an LED sight.
(Aug. 11, 2015  2:05 PM)Leone19 Wrote:
(Aug. 11, 2015  1:58 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: Very sad not a single Grip Accessory announced yet. Those would've been great inclusions in the reshuffle sets rather than more launchers.

That's true. I loved the variety of tools we got in MFB, the various rubbers, compass, and even an LED sight.

At first I thought you meant "the variety of Tools" litterally, and I really wanted to ask you if you had become mad hah.
Well, I don't want the grips to end up looking light those monstrosities from MFB, either. They seem so huge.
hah like my Grip ^^'
(Aug. 11, 2015  1:48 AM)Siⱺn Wrote:
(Aug. 11, 2015  1:44 AM)Mitsu Wrote:
(Aug. 11, 2015  1:40 AM)Siⱺn Wrote: GUYS! BURN BLAZE R145 D EVOLVED!

IT IS NOW KREIS BLAZE D125 MB!!!

aka changing parts lol

What's the whole concept behind it though, Sion?

It's elaborate. It uses mb as a slight stamina increase. I use kreis as a reply to left spinning tops, in which kreis will just to it's thing to prevent the steal. Since Kreis isn't the best at stamina, mb would compliment. At deflecting attack, it's really not the best because of no rubber, but it's good enough since blaze is not solitary.

people forgot about this ;~;
What else did you want us to say?

If you've done some tests and think it's useful, feel free to create a topic in the Customizations forum!
Kreis Blaze D125MB is outclassed by almost any Standard competitive combination out there.
theoricly, but sometimes outclassed can win matchs.
it depends on what is used for.

in exemple: my Meteo Ldrago D125XF could beat most Synchrome Defense and Stamina but seems outclassed against that...
(Aug. 11, 2015  4:13 PM)Siⱺn Wrote:
(Aug. 11, 2015  1:48 AM)Siⱺn Wrote:
(Aug. 11, 2015  1:44 AM)Mitsu Wrote: aka changing parts lol

What's the whole concept behind it though, Sion?

It's elaborate. It uses mb as a slight stamina increase. I use kreis as a reply to left spinning tops, in which kreis will just to it's thing to prevent the steal. Since Kreis isn't the best at stamina, mb would compliment. At deflecting attack, it's really not the best because of no rubber, but it's good enough since blaze is not solitary.

people forgot about this ;~;

I guess I'll bite the bullet...

so how does it preform against right spinning? i assume that it's power for the right spinning has to have just as much if not a weaker sense of power. If so I see this as a match between Storm Capricorn taking on an L Drago destructor. Yeah, it's good takin on a left hitting beyblade but that right spinning charge will knock out for a loop if the impact is great enough.

So my question is how is it against a right spinning?
So today I sat my burst stadium on my friends A/C unit outside and when I picked the launchers up out of the stadium the whole thing started to float on air with 4 beys still in it. And my friend chris said "that's the future of beyblade right there"

I immediately got really excited and have been plotting ever since about how to rig that up to work properly. Maybe you guys can help me.

So first i'll need to cover the AC unit with some sort of chicken wire or mesh(to keep my layers from getting eaten)
Then i'll need to attach the stadium to the AC unit with string or fishing line.
Also I'm thinking that i'll need to put some sort of posts up a couple inches under the stadium to keep it from tilting too much.
The burst stadium is pretty perfect for this because it catches the air and directs it through the 3 small holes where the clips are.
Here's a quick sketch I made
And boom, a REAL Zero-G FLOATING stadium.
You guys think I can pull it off?
Yeah that definitely seems doable and awesome. Just make sure you do it in a clear area, or clear out the area and make sure there is nothing around that could hurt your parts within at least a 10 ft radius, so you can find all of your parts when they go flying and nothing happens to them
(Aug. 12, 2015  7:12 AM)Zoroaste Wrote: Yeah that definitely seems doable and awesome. Just make sure you do it in a clear area, or clear out the area and make sure there is nothing around that could hurt your parts within at least a 10 ft radius, so you can find all of your parts when they go flying and nothing happens to them

Yeah, playing burst outside seems very dangerous in general. But he has a concrete patio that the unit sits on so we would have to put down old blankets or something around the whole area to keep beys from getting scratched up. I hadn't thought of that yet, thanks for the input Smile
(Aug. 12, 2015  7:19 AM)ZachBob Wrote:
(Aug. 12, 2015  7:12 AM)Zoroaste Wrote: Yeah that definitely seems doable and awesome. Just make sure you do it in a clear area, or clear out the area and make sure there is nothing around that could hurt your parts within at least a 10 ft radius, so you can find all of your parts when they go flying and nothing happens to them

Yeah, playing burst outside seems very dangerous in general. But he has a concrete patio that the unit sits on so we would have to put down old blankets or something around the whole area to keep beys from getting scratched up. I hadn't thought of that yet, thanks for the input Smile

Make a video once you do this, it sounds really cool.

I wonder like with MFB, if people will battle over water again.
(Aug. 08, 2015  3:11 PM)ashton pinto Wrote: https://instagram.com/p/6H-xnetl8C/
Check this link
[Image: Screenshot_2015-08-08-19-17-48_zpse33mcz9v.png]
Report this dude for scam.
He claims to own the beys owned by MTwo and cannon... When I proves that he didn't own those beys, he blocked me and deleted my comments
He was trying to sell those beys.
I read in one of his post that Instagram banned one of his account. 12 year old kid

Edit:
Not sure if it works
http://i.instagram.com/dbz.beyblade/

Apparently, this was that dude
hasainayari
Check out his posts here
(Aug. 12, 2015  12:55 PM)Leone19 Wrote: Make a video once you do this, it sounds really cool.

I wonder like with MFB, if people will battle over water again.
I will definitely film it once i get everything set up right. I might try to construct this tonight if I have time.
(Aug. 10, 2015  9:07 PM)LMAO Wrote: My brother and I found a way to use a light launcher in Burst without it skipping, it should help a lot of people as I used it in the last Toronto tournament and it did me wonders. (Sorry for the low quality by the way, my HD camera broke so I had to substitute with an iPad)

For my light launcher this helped a lot. Like it went from unusable to very good. That and I'm pulling the ripcord aggressively to the right.

Good tip.
Great vid. Thanks for sharing!