Beyblade Random Thoughts

I don't own yet the burst stadium but the floor has wall or the top makes the wall? if Walls are on the floor part we can use the burst stadium with out the cover for MFB. it will prevent to break the cover.
walls are on the top part, probably to guarantee that you actually use it.
ok well my idea doesn't work Unhappy
Just realized I still have a spare BB-10 that hasn't been used. Ha
A few of the metal fusion beys are going for insane prices on ebay
Whats worse ?! people are buying fakes from a USA seller

(Aug. 10, 2015  1:51 AM)Blaze Wheeler Wrote: Just realized I still have a spare BB-10 that hasn't been used. Ha

haha. It will come in use someday
Always better to have spare standard attack type stadiums
How about a new format, using MFB standard rules but in the burst stadium and with NO WALLS!
Hahahaha jk, but that could be fun.
(Aug. 10, 2015  8:16 AM)ZachBob Wrote: How about a new format, using MFB standard rules but in the burst stadium and with NO WALLS!
What would that accomplish? It would be almost the same as a BB-10. Still each to their own...
(Aug. 10, 2015  9:19 AM)xHB SAUCEx Wrote:
(Aug. 10, 2015  8:16 AM)ZachBob Wrote: How about a new format, using MFB standard rules but in the burst stadium and with NO WALLS!
What would that accomplish? It would be almost the same as a BB-10. Still each to their own...

It would be like the bb10 with 2 tornado ridges and no walls.... I think it might be a little different lol.
The MFB attack stadium already has two ridges, one standard one and one around the exits. It also has a very subtle shift in gradient around two thirds of the way up the centre part. Shifting both ridges a few centimeters inwards or extending the stadium a few outwards would be interesting though as the second ridge would then prevent wall collisions as much as KOs.
(Aug. 10, 2015  5:10 PM)Dracomageat Wrote: The MFB attack stadium already has two ridges, one standard one and one around the exits. It also has a very subtle shift in gradient around two thirds of the way up the centre part. Shifting both ridges a few centimeters inwards or extending the stadium a few outwards would be interesting though as the second ridge would then prevent wall collisions as much as KOs.

I've only found this to be true with the Sonokong BB-10s. Both of the Takara Tomy BB-10s I've owned (the black one from the BBP DX Set and the clear one from the Galaxy Pegasus DX Set) have the same gradient from the center to the Tornado Ridge, and while I don't own a Sonokong one myself I've seen plenty of them at tournaments. They do have the change in gradient, and the difference between them and the TT BB-10s is both visible and tangible; at either Raleigh Revival or Beydays Fever I compared the two brands. The effect this difference has on gameplay could be negligible, but I always seem to have a tougher time using Attack in the Sonokong BB-10s. Maybe it's just a mental thing.
Interesting. I do have the sonokong one so your theory seems to hold up. Can't say I've experienced the difference myself though.
(Aug. 10, 2015  4:03 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: 2 ridges?

There is an outside Ridge on the burst stadium, similar to the bb10 but is nearly impossible to catch when the shield/walls are in place.
Ah yeah. Still, I think it would be way too easy to KO from that stadium.
My brother and I found a way to use a light launcher in Burst without it skipping, it should help a lot of people as I used it in the last Toronto tournament and it did me wonders. (Sorry for the low quality by the way, my HD camera broke so I had to substitute with an iPad)

Interesting but I would prefer a solution that didn't involve adding friction and thus potentially reducing rip speed.
(Aug. 10, 2015  9:50 PM)Dracomageat Wrote: Interesting but I would prefer a solution that didn't involve adding friction and thus potentially reducing rip speed.

I'm able to consistently launch well with it, if it looked a little slow in the video it was because my brother was launching. Honestly though, it doesn't reduce very much rip speed, it's better than taking the risk of potentially skipping in a battle and losing due to skipping.

If it means anything, I can consistently hit 3 bars of power on the Beylogger even when using the launch technique, so it really does not make much of a difference.
if your hands become wet for no reason I don't think it will give the same results
Nice dude, never thought of that. Thanks for sharing. I have found that I can get harder launches with the light launcher, but they are inconsistent. That should help with the consistency, it might take away from the power though. We'll see.
Just broke the top 20 in the losers with no lives and do nothing but play beyblade club!
when I got my Burst I will retake my 20 in the rank. watch this out hah Tongue_out_wink
You're on bro. I have the next two days off. I am looking to get to 5k at least in the next two days. Then after that deathscyther will be here and it's testing time!!!!
GUYS! BURN BLAZE R145 D EVOLVED!

IT IS NOW KREIS BLAZE D125 MB!!!
(Aug. 11, 2015  1:40 AM)Siⱺn Wrote: GUYS! BURN BLAZE R145 D EVOLVED!

aka changing parts lol

What's the whole concept behind it though, Sion?
(Aug. 11, 2015  1:44 AM)Mitsu Wrote:
(Aug. 11, 2015  1:40 AM)Siⱺn Wrote: GUYS! BURN BLAZE R145 D EVOLVED!

aka changing parts lol

What's the whole concept behind it though, Sion?

It's elaborate. It uses mb as a slight stamina increase. I use kreis as a reply to left spinning tops, in which kreis will just to it's thing to prevent the steal. Since Kreis isn't the best at stamina, mb would compliment. At deflecting attack, it's really not the best because of no rubber, but it's good enough since blaze is not solitary.
Very sad not a single Grip Accessory announced yet. Those would've been great inclusions in the reshuffle sets rather than more launchers.