Beyblade Random Thoughts

Wow, that's pretty sad, actually.

Hey, at least you recommended a good Beyblade. Tongue_out
Maybe she tried to teach him to trust nobody ?
(Dec. 01, 2014  1:54 PM)Shido-kun Wrote: Well,atleast the Kid has an R2F.

No, it was Bing Bang Pegasus F: D, Hasbro renamed it Cosmic Pegasus.
Why? Death Quetzalcoatl is a decent beyblade in what parts it has.

Also, IMO it looks really nice, then again, it is my favourite beyblade of all time, I would have been upset if I was the little boy, missing out on Death quetzalcoatl.
(Dec. 01, 2014  2:09 PM)JinbeeTheShark Wrote: Why? Death Quetzalcoatl is a decent beyblade in what parts it has.

Also, IMO it looks really nice, then again, it is my favourite beyblade of all time, I would have been upset if I was the little boy, missing out on Death quetzalcoatl.

Maybe she just wanted to annoy him :p
Maybe that's true, but Cosmic Pegasus is an aesthetically nice beyblade IMO but why is she so picky on a beyblade, is it because it says "Death" on it???
I don't know why she did it... I found it annoying because I was going to buy Pegasus Uncertain also, why ask me a question when you don't care? Parents are too picky on the wrong things these days... Hope that boy is happy with that Peggy, because he is missing out on a nice Q Wink
No kidding, I couldn't miss out on it every chance I had as I couldn't order something, but once my friend offered I wouldn't stop myself, and hurray Death Q, Big Bang Pegasus is Admittingly nice and I do need one.
On a different note, after "Clash of Featherweight" I went in a Dollarama and I found some beyblades, Hasbro XTS and 5D beyblades, I was so excited. Serious
(Dec. 02, 2014  12:36 AM)|BeyBouncer| Wrote: On a different note, after "Clash of Featherweight" I went in a Dollarama and I found some beyblades, Hasbro XTS and 5D beyblades, I was so excited. Serious

5D? You mean 4D as in Metal Fury?
(Dec. 02, 2014  12:40 AM)Hato-Bokkun Wrote:
(Dec. 02, 2014  12:36 AM)|BeyBouncer| Wrote: On a different note, after "Clash of Featherweight" I went in a Dollarama and I found some beyblades, Hasbro XTS and 5D beyblades, I was so excited. Serious

No, 5D beyblades, fakes obviously haha.
(Dec. 02, 2014  12:41 AM)|BeyBouncer| Wrote:
(Dec. 02, 2014  12:40 AM)Hato-Bokkun Wrote:

No, 5D beyblades, fakes obviously haha.
Haha, just sucks to have XTS and fakes, now doesn't it? How much were the XTS?
I presume anything other than the price of ($10 if you take this) is a rip off IMO.
At least you guys are getting some kind of beys for under $6. The cheapest bey I ever found was a $5.75 BeyWheelz product. Could you show us pictures of the 5D beys?
I am of the opinion that Shogun Steel destroyed the metagame. Looking at the combos that win, most of the Combos allowed in Standard are Synchrome. In Limited, however, no one uses Shogun Steel Beys, as Synchrome is banned... *sigh* I am most likely gonna stick to Limited in tournaments...
$5.75 really? Geez that's criminal, well Beyblades in my area are commonly around £2, not sure how many dollars that is.
(Dec. 02, 2014  12:56 AM)JinbeeTheShark Wrote: $5.75 really? Geez that's criminal, well Beyblades in my area are commonly around £2, not sure how many dollars that is.

That's really cheap. Like, $3.15 in American.
(Dec. 02, 2014  12:54 AM)OwnageDerp Wrote: At least you guys are getting some kind of beys for under $6. The cheapest bey I ever found was a $5.75 BeyWheelz product. Could you show us pictures of the 5D beys?

I didn't take that picture, but they were similar to that : http://i01.i.aliimg.com/img/pb/255/275/6...55_210.jpg and the price was something like 3.99$ CAD. I couldn't find any brand on the box.
It's because Beyblades are not so popular so they are sold quicker. Shogun steels were even sold for £1 only, as no one liked them or something.

At least £1 isn't for Beywheelz/Raiders garbage, if they charge anything more than "It's Free Plus $10 for you", then it's a massive rip!
I have no idea why, but I would get one of those. I guess I want a perfectly balanced and round Basalt Horogium.
Huh? You mean use those wheels from them? I actually FINALLY FOUND Beyraiderz in the UK, it took OVER A YEAR?! Really?
(Dec. 02, 2014  1:12 AM)JinbeeTheShark Wrote: At least £1 isn't for Beywheelz/Raiders garbage, if they charge anything more than "It's Free Plus $10 for you", then it's a massive rip!

I second this opinion. I personally believe that one of the reasons Hasbro lost Beyblade support was because of BeyWheelz and BeyRaiders. I mean, did Takara Tomy even sanction these streaming piles of dog excrement?
They didn't have to sanction them.
I hated Beywheelz and Beyraiderz, though I hate Beyraiderz more. Whilst Beyraiderz's toys weren't the worst, it was NOTHING like Beyblade and wasn't too impressive. It should have been it's own franchise. I really hated the Beyraiderz "anime" though (Not the place to talk about it but just getting it out there. It was so bad that it's my lowest rating on my Anime reviews rating system)