Beyblade Random Thoughts

(Oct. 25, 2014  4:38 PM)|BeyBouncer| Wrote: Don't you see that this thing is totally fake ?...

I think he was joking...
(Oct. 25, 2014  4:58 PM)Momohimi Wrote:
(Oct. 25, 2014  4:38 PM)|BeyBouncer| Wrote: Don't you see that this thing is totally fake ?...

I think he was joking...

He wasn't. The set is fake and like me, didn't realize Jinbee thought it wasn't real.
(Oct. 25, 2014  5:14 PM)Echizen Wrote:

I think he was joking...

He wasn't. The set is fake and like me, didn't realize Jinbee thought it wasn't real.

Jinbee is not an idiot, he knows the set is not real so why do you suggest that?

I think he was joking...

I was actually joking, if you didn't think it was funny, that's fine it wasn't suppose to be that funny, but there was no need for all this.

I didn't find it funny but I wanted to show the set in a more joking manner.
(Oct. 25, 2014  5:19 PM)Momohimi Wrote:
(Oct. 25, 2014  4:58 PM)Momohimi Wrote: I think he was joking...

Jinbee is not an idiot, he knows the set is not real so why do you suggest that?

Beybouncer didn't know he was joking.
Ok this has gotten out of hand so I'm sorry, but could someone answer my EWD question please?
Is it fresh out of the box (I'm assuming you got it from a two-pack)? Mine isn't that sharp but I've had it for a little over 2 years now and it's probably worn down since I first got it.
(Oct. 25, 2014  7:11 PM)Wombat Wrote: Is it fresh out of the box (I'm assuming you got it from a two-pack)? Mine isn't that sharp but I've had it for a little over 2 years now and it's probably worn down since I first got it.

I mean the sharp goes out too much, the balance isn't too great IMO.
WHY on earth was Zero G Random Booster volume 3 not sold in this country?! Until now I'm having troubles getting a Bandid Genbull!
Negative thoughts aside, I'm thinking that once I completed the 4D and Zero G series; I'll go for Brooklyn's Zeus.
Me Wrote:NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO !!!!! Poison is the BEST ! her shape is awesome and her habilities make her one of the best choice !

I really don't know what to say... Maybe World Beyblade Organization's biggest moron ever...?
(Oct. 31, 2014  12:57 AM)|BeyBouncer| Wrote:
Me Wrote:NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO !!!!! Poison is the BEST ! her shape is awesome and her habilities make her one of the best choice !

I really don't know what to say... Maybe World Beyblade Organization's biggest moron ever...?

That's a bit harsh man.
Wouldn't that go in WBO Random Thoughts?

Anyway, I don't know the context of the post, but they very well could have been joking. And it's rude to call someone a moron for (most likely) being new to the game and not knowing any better.
Guys, that was me.
Oh, I thought that at first, but then I thought it was a member named "Me."

Oops XP
(Oct. 31, 2014  2:40 AM)|BeyBouncer| Wrote: Guys, that was me.

Oh I thought it was a member named "me",haha sorry man.
With the way the yen has fallen, now is a really good time to import some beys from japan!
It is, but at the same time it means that Beyblade has low chances of being brought back while the economy there is so weak ...
this might sound stupid but ,is it possible to control a beyblade ?
(Nov. 13, 2014  4:34 PM)EDDYAxel Wrote: this might sound stupid but ,is it possible to control a beyblade ?

Not really. You can do a launching technique to give it a specific movement pattern around the stadium, but as soon as it hits the opposing Beyblade, that movement gets disturbed and it can move in whichever way afterwards.

The only supposedly controlable Beyblades are the Super Control Beyblades that TAKARA-TOMY released only four or five of in the last few years, but I have not been able to test how well that control worked. They are basically remote controlled.
As well as Hasbro's Metal Masters RCs. Those were alright, but not worth the money. Move right, move left, move erratically and that's the jist of it. Plus they made plastic ones too, right?
(Nov. 13, 2014  4:37 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Nov. 13, 2014  4:34 PM)EDDYAxel Wrote: this might sound stupid but ,is it possible to control a beyblade ?

Not really. You can do a launching technique to give it a specific movement pattern around the stadium, but as soon as it hits the opposing Beyblade, that movement gets disturbed and it can move in whichever way afterwards.

The only supposedly controlable Beyblades are the Super Control Beyblades that TAKARA-TOMY released only four or five of in the last few years, but I have not been able to test how well that control worked. They are basically remote controlled.

Thanks for the info, but I meant like try controlling it with my mind. I heard that if you clear your mind and focus, you can actually control it but not 100% at the first try
Uh, that's not scientifically possible, so no, you can't control a Beyblade with your mind.
(Nov. 14, 2014  5:13 AM)EDDYAxel Wrote:
(Nov. 13, 2014  4:37 PM)Kai-V Wrote:

Thanks for the info, but I meant like try controlling it with my mind. I heard that if you clear your mind and focus, you can actually control it but not 100% at the first try

Uhm... No. Simply no. Humans don't have that ability. Only in anime and movies of paranormal stuff.
Beyblade would be really cool if there were magnets on the face bolt, and one on a stick you would hold to try to control the top
(Nov. 18, 2014  1:58 PM)Andrios77 Wrote: Beyblade would be really cool if there were magnets on the face bolt, and one on a stick you would hold to try to control the top

That idea has already been done in the form of MEGA Brand's Battle Strikers.