Beyblade Random Thoughts

(Sep. 14, 2014  3:51 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Sep. 14, 2014  3:45 AM)SupremeDragon Wrote: I wonder how many MFB beyblades are there in total....

Including recolours ? Anyway, have some fun counting throughout the pages on Beywiki hah.

Too many pages to be searching through Crying
Wouldn't it be awesome if the next Beyblade series was sorta like an "HMS 2"?
(Sep. 14, 2014  5:12 AM)Neo Wrote: Wouldn't it be awesome if the next Beyblade series was sorta like an "HMS 2"?

I honestly don't like HMS or plastics. To me going from plastic to HMS to Metal back to Plastic is downgrading.
HMS wasn't plastic though...it was made almost completely of metal.
(Sep. 14, 2014  5:17 AM)SupremeDragon Wrote:
(Sep. 14, 2014  5:12 AM)Neo Wrote: Wouldn't it be awesome if the next Beyblade series was sorta like an "HMS 2"?

I honestly don't like HMS or plastics. To me going from plastic to HMS to Metal back to Plastic is downgrading.

Well I didn't ask you in general..

Try it first. They aren't as superior as MFB, nothing is. The point of BB is fun. Materials and spin time don't affect that at all.

(Sep. 14, 2014  5:19 AM)Dual Wrote: HMS wasn't plastic though...it was made almost completely of metal.

& that's completely true.
A Circle Upper Combo kills a lot of my MFB.
Here a Random Thought : Anybody ever realized that T125 have Dragoon GT's AR shape ?
(Sep. 14, 2014  9:31 PM)|BeyBouncer| Wrote: Here a Random Thought : Anybody ever realized that T125 have Dragoon GT's AR shape ?

Well it looks like Reverse Dragon Moreso then G-Upper.
(Sep. 14, 2014  9:53 PM)Neo Wrote:
(Sep. 14, 2014  9:31 PM)|BeyBouncer| Wrote: Here a Random Thought : Anybody ever realized that T125 have Dragoon GT's AR shape ?

Well it looks like Reverse Dragon Moreso then G-Upper.

Sorry but is there somewhere a pic ? I'm not good as you in Plastics/HMS.
A little off topic from this, but still fits in here: I remembered I had a Big Bang Pegasis that I had, but I couldn't find it. Decided to check my coats and there it was! Grin I missed it so much <3
(Sep. 15, 2014  1:38 AM)hb42 Wrote: A little off topic from this, but still fits in here: I remembered I had a Big Bang Pegasis that I had, but I couldn't find it. Decided to check my coats and there it was! Grin I missed it so much <3

I recently won against Big Bang Pegasus with a Rock Leone 145SF, one of the worst combos I can make XD
(Sep. 15, 2014  1:41 AM)|BeyBouncer| Wrote:
(Sep. 15, 2014  1:38 AM)hb42 Wrote: A little off topic from this, but still fits in here: I remembered I had a Big Bang Pegasis that I had, but I couldn't find it. Decided to check my coats and there it was! Grin I missed it so much <3

I recently won against Big Bang Pegasus with a Rock Leone 145SF, one of the worst combos I can make XD
I feel bad owning what was possibly my favourite Beyblade now... Anyways, wow, we're you battling somebody or just by yourself?
I was battling my little brother, he didn't launch very good with a BeyLauncher but Big Bang is illegal and really heavy, I won 3-0 with my Rock Leone so...
(Sep. 15, 2014  2:05 AM)|BeyBouncer| Wrote: I was battling my little brother, he didn't launch very good with a BeyLauncher but Big Bang is illegal and really heavy, I won 3-0 with my Rock Leone so...

Wow. Was it an uncustomized Big Bang?
BBP is bad regardless...
It was Hasbro's Cosmic Pegasus F:D, won 3-0 with a Rock Leone 145SF... So Big Bang Pegasus is bad.
(Sep. 15, 2014  2:14 PM)|BeyBouncer| Wrote: It was Hasbro's Cosmic Pegasus FGrin, won 3-0 with a Rock Leone 145SF... So Big Bang Pegasus is bad.
Why did you quote my message without saying anything ? [Image: icon_neutral.gif]
So, I'm not too sure whether or whether not this has been discussed or mentioned by anyone, however, Pyrus10000 just came across and asked me about this, hopefully receiving an answer, which I wasn't able to give. That in mind, as he received a BB-10 just yesterday, he noticed this on one of the labels in the instructions:

[Image: 10668574_525918130878770_652162268_n.jpg]

Yes, this is only just a regular image on launching a Galaxy Pegasis, however, what was noticed was that seeing that the set including the BB-10, the navy blue walls and the stickers were manufactured back in September of 2008 (according to Toywiz.com), Galaxy Pegasis was released two years after the set.

Anybody have an answer for this?
It was probably a later-produced BB-10. Production for them was probably initially in 2008, but this one could have been from 2010.

Either that or Takara had Galaxy Pegasus finished early, haha.
Who thinks (or hopes) Takara Tomy is going to release something soon?

Dark_Mousy told me he thought they'd be announcing something within the next two months or so.

I've never actually been around for a new release. I got here 3 months after Gladiator Bahamdia was released. It would be kind of cool to see something new...

Plus, it would probably spark a lot of interest.
(Sep. 16, 2014  1:51 PM)TheBlackDragon Wrote: Who thinks (or hopes) Takara Tomy is going to release something soon?

Dark_Mousy told me he thought they'd be announcing something within the next two months or so.

I've never actually been around for a new release. I got here 3 months after Gladiator Bahamdia was released. It would be kind of cool to see something new...

I really do hope they release something new. The youtube beyblade community is quite dead so a new release may just bring it back.
(Sep. 16, 2014  11:10 PM)MBF1 Wrote:
(Sep. 16, 2014  1:51 PM)TheBlackDragon Wrote: Who thinks (or hopes) Takara Tomy is going to release something soon?

I really do hope they release something new. The youtube beyblade community is quite dead so a new release may just bring it back.

I remember just not being excited for most releases. Apart from when I heard about Metal Fusion, I just never got excited over MFB releases, boy that'd change now.
You were certainly the exception out of thousands, if not millions of Beyblade fans ...
It just didn't really excite me ha. I mean, especially just hearing a name or something; it just felt inevitable to me.
Inevitable hah ?