Beyblade Random Thoughts

(Aug. 08, 2014  11:54 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Buy such a bearing and see for yourself ? But definitely, something more solid like grease could definitely have more friction than a liquid like oil; that is logical ... Also, Bearing Tuning is ages old, so I definitely trust what the community has been saying since 2003 or so that removing that grease helps the free-rotation. So, as it turns out, Beywiki is correct.

DRANZER KING, surely the Face or Stone Face is loose as well, no ? I think that would be the reason ... Stone Faces do that with many Tracks.

Well, if Kai says it's right, I think it's right, I may buy a bearing and break it open to see what type of grease is in it, just for future reference. Also who is will?
He is off of the popular beyblade youtube channel, Beyblade Geeks.
guys i need supporters. i've already donated 100,000,000,000 bucks to william's family. Pegasis_Wink
I doubt you donated 100 billion dollars to anyone...
(Aug. 09, 2014  12:06 AM)DRANZER KING Wrote: He is off of the popular beyblade youtube channel, Beyblade Geeks.

Oh, I didn't know he died. Kinda depressing, but certainly off topic. I've heard of too many dead people to care anymore.
New topic, please.
(Aug. 09, 2014  12:12 AM)Pyro-Shotty Wrote:
(Aug. 09, 2014  12:06 AM)DRANZER KING Wrote: He is off of the popular beyblade youtube channel, Beyblade Geeks.

Oh, I didn't know he died. Kinda depressing, but certainly off topic. I've heard of too many dead people to care anymore.
New topic, please.

That's a stupid way to go about life.
guys im williams biggest fan. i have l00 pictures of him hand drawn all in my room. and all of his combos. Pegasis_Wink
(Aug. 09, 2014  12:15 AM)DRANZER KING Wrote:
(Aug. 09, 2014  12:12 AM)Pyro-Shotty Wrote:

New topic, please.

That's a stupid way to go about life.

Dranzerking, people die, people die every single day. And if you care about every single person who dies, you will spend your entire life in regret. You all have a connection with will, I do not, therefor his death doesn't upset me as much as it does you. When it comes to matters of this sort, I speak from experience dranzerking, I use to care. . .
So please, new topic.
(Aug. 09, 2014  12:15 AM)beybladegeek5 Wrote: guys im williams biggest fan. i have l00 pictures of him hand drawn all in my room. and all of his combos. Pegasis_Wink

Still, it's extremely unlikely you donated a billion dollars to the Ma family.

Pyro shotty: the way I understood, you said you don't care anybody that dies.
my family is super rich. ok kid. i help who ever the carp i want. i had to donate that money so i can become a bbg. Pegasis_Wink
(Aug. 09, 2014  12:22 AM)beybladegeek5 Wrote: my family is super rich. ok kid. i help who ever the carp i want. i had to donate that money so i can become a bbg. Pegasis_Wink

Whaaaaaaaaaatever. So u donated just to get better social status?

I'm done with this conversation.
(Aug. 09, 2014  12:22 AM)beybladegeek5 Wrote: my family is super rich. ok kid. i help who ever the carp i want. i had to donate that money so i can become a bbg. Pegasis_Wink

Funny this, the richest man in the world only has 52~ billion dollars. And you just donated twice that on one person, bull. And also don't call people, "kid", you aren't better than anyone for being a liar.
look Dranzer i'm rich. ok. and i have all different types of beyblades. so stop telling me i didn't donate that money!!!!! Pegasis_Wink

kai-v help me out here.
(Aug. 09, 2014  12:27 AM)beybladegeek5 Wrote: look Dranzer i'm rich. ok. and i have all different types of beyblades. so stop telling me i didn't donate that money

'Ok' isn't a complete sentence, capitalize your flipping 'I's' and stop lying, you philistine.
The beyblades you have don't make you have 100 billion dollars. Stop, we are trying to move on with the topic, which, albeit sad to you, has nothing to do with you donating to will.
Okay so you're telling everyone you gave someone 100 billion dollars? Yet Bill Gates is the richest man ever, having 79 billion dollars....

get out
just shut the hell up. before i report all you. and i mean all of you!!!! get out

i hate all of you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! get out
(Aug. 09, 2014  12:36 AM)beybladegeek5 Wrote: just shut the hell up. before i report all you. and i mean all of you!!!! get out

You know what's funny about that, I don't care, and if you don't know, you will get in trouble as well now.
And obviously you can't learn anything, because you still didn't capitalize anything; also you can't start that particular sentence with 'and'. And it was funny when echi did it, but when you do it, it fills me with the agony of all of Tartarus. If you stop saying dumb things, we will stop being mean.
Simple
Shame that imaginary money could have been in better use, anyhow I shall listen to Kai-V more and not become V-Force Tyson Smile

Pyro-Shotty, You put "And" in the beginning of the sentence, just helping out Smile
(Aug. 09, 2014  12:36 AM)beybladegeek5 Wrote: just shut the hell up. before i report all you. and i mean all of you!!!! get out

i hate all of you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! get out

Trainer Red syndrome?? The syndrome where you think you're right no matter what? Everyone, lay off the kid. He was making an over exaggerated statement that he really was a fan of BBG William. That was pretty damn rude to say that you hate everyone, you could get banned easily for that.
Moving on.
Is Darciel a good first plastic, I'm going to get back into plastics soon and I only remember Darciel dragoon and driger. I plan on using defense though and I heard fortress is a good bb.
Wow, beybladegeek5...you need to stop lying. If you had that much money and want to use it for such then use it for something helpful life curing diseases and cancer.

EDIT: Anyways, moving on...
(Aug. 09, 2014  12:45 AM)Pyro-Shotty Wrote: Moving on.
Is Darciel a good first plastic, I'm going to get back into plastics soon and I only remember Darciel dragoon and driger. I plan on using defense though and I heard fortress is a good bb.

I heard it breaks easier than Draciel S, works ok though.
The AR sucks. If you want a good stock bey, get Driger S or driger V2.
so what? i can do whatever the carp i want.
It would be cool if they made Zero G incarnations of old gen (I know this is old but...)
I wonder what the pueces would have turned out to be if that were to be a dream come true?