Beyblade Random Thoughts

(Aug. 08, 2014  3:58 PM)Pyro-Shotty Wrote:
(Aug. 08, 2014  12:32 PM)|BeyBouncer| Wrote: I was just wondering what would be the best stamina bottom that Takara Tomy could release (and the one easiest to knock out because of highly reduced friction) I think a really lower MS bottom (from MFB), with a sharpest design and a bearing inside definetly could be great. Kinda like Eternal Metal Sharp (EMS), looking like EWD with a metal sharp tip... The metal sharp bottoms really got potential but TT ruined the concept with the high height of MS and not even created another one.

It would probably be a metal tipped version B:D with an eternal spin section and an oil reservoir.

I've not thinked about the oil reservoir but yes, it is a really good idea with the bearing. It would be great if Takara Tomy release a new wave of beyblade more complex, like G Revolution, with engine gear, bearings and oil reservoir. Theses beys were not for little kids, that really was beyblade. Now the beys are round shapped, the launcher not as powerfull than plastic generation, and it's easy for any kid to build it. Plastics were dangerous, powerfull and really complex. I like MFB, don't get me wrong, but Plastic is really much intense.
(Aug. 08, 2014  4:59 PM)|BeyBouncer| Wrote:
(Aug. 08, 2014  3:58 PM)Pyro-Shotty Wrote:
(Aug. 08, 2014  12:32 PM)|BeyBouncer| Wrote: I was just wondering what would be the best stamina bottom that Takara Tomy could release (and the one easiest to knock out because of highly reduced friction) I think a really lower MS bottom (from MFB), with a sharpest design and a bearing inside definetly could be great. Kinda like Eternal Metal Sharp (EMS), looking like EWD with a metal sharp tip... The metal sharp bottoms really got potential but TT ruined the concept with the high height of MS and not even created another one.

It would probably be a metal tipped version BGrin with an eternal spin section and an oil reservoir.

I've not thinked about the oil reservoir but yes, it is a really good idea with the bearing. It would be great if Takara Tomy release a new wave of beyblade more complex, like G Revolution, with engine gear, bearings and oil reservoir. Theses beys were not for little kids, that really was beyblade. Now the beys are round shapped, the launcher not as powerfull than plastic generation, and it's easy for any kid to build it. Plastics were dangerous, powerfull and really complex. I like MFB, don't get me wrong, but Plastic is really much intense.

Yeah I guess that's why the story of MFB is more cheesy hah.

Didn't oil also give friction to bearings? That's what I saw in WBO.
(Aug. 08, 2014  5:05 PM)JinbeeTheShark Wrote:
(Aug. 08, 2014  4:59 PM)|BeyBouncer| Wrote:
(Aug. 08, 2014  3:58 PM)Pyro-Shotty Wrote: It would probably be a metal tipped version BGrin with an eternal spin section and an oil reservoir.

Oil is a lubricant . . .
(Aug. 08, 2014  7:13 PM)Pyro-Shotty Wrote:
(Aug. 08, 2014  5:05 PM)JinbeeTheShark Wrote:
(Aug. 08, 2014  4:59 PM)|BeyBouncer| Wrote: I've not thinked about the oil reservoir but yes, it is a really good idea with the bearing. It would be great if Takara Tomy release a new wave of beyblade more complex, like G Revolution, with engine gear, bearings and oil reservoir. Theses beys were not for little kids, that really was beyblade. Now the beys are round shapped, the launcher not as powerfull than plastic generation, and it's easy for any kid to build it. Plastics were dangerous, powerfull and really complex. I like MFB, don't get me wrong, but Plastic is really much intense.

Oil is a lubricant . . .

Hey it wasn't me who said it, it's what I read from Bearing tuning.
(Aug. 08, 2014  8:31 PM)JinbeeTheShark Wrote:
(Aug. 08, 2014  7:13 PM)Pyro-Shotty Wrote:
(Aug. 08, 2014  5:05 PM)JinbeeTheShark Wrote: Yeah I guess that's why the story of MFB is more cheesy hah.

Oil is a lubricant . . .

If oil gave things friction, cars wouldn't work.
(Aug. 08, 2014  8:40 PM)Pyro-Shotty Wrote:
(Aug. 08, 2014  8:31 PM)JinbeeTheShark Wrote:
(Aug. 08, 2014  7:13 PM)Pyro-Shotty Wrote: Oil is a lubricant . . .

If oil gave things friction, cars wouldn't work.

Yeah I know that but it's the Beywiki, not me, and I can't help it since I was trained to realise that Beywiki is the best source I can get asides testing as I do not have Wolborg or any bearings anymore.
Where on Beywiki does it say that oil gives more friction ?
(Aug. 08, 2014  9:04 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Where on Beywiki does it say that oil gives more friction ?

It was on Bearing tuning, I think on Wolborg. I'm not sure but I think it says that it causes friction, and the way it was worded, the oil needed to be removed to be lower friction.

I know it's illegal and I had no plan to mod it, as I mentioned I don't have bearings.

EDIT: Well no wonder no-one could find it, it got removed, and I read that back when it was there.
(Aug. 08, 2014  9:09 PM)JinbeeTheShark Wrote:
(Aug. 08, 2014  9:04 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Where on Beywiki does it say that oil gives more friction ?

It was on Bearing tuning, I think on Wolborg. I'm not sure but I think it says that it causes friction, and the way it was worded, the oil needed to be removed to be lower friction.

I know it's illegal and I had no plan to mod it, as I mentioned I don't have bearings.

I don't see it, could you post a link to the page where it says this. . .
(Aug. 08, 2014  9:13 PM)Pyro-Shotty Wrote:
(Aug. 08, 2014  9:09 PM)JinbeeTheShark Wrote:

I just said it was removed, but I'm serious it was there.
(Aug. 08, 2014  9:16 PM)JinbeeTheShark Wrote:
(Aug. 08, 2014  9:13 PM)Pyro-Shotty Wrote:
(Aug. 08, 2014  9:09 PM)JinbeeTheShark Wrote: It was on Bearing tuning, I think on Wolborg. I'm not sure but I think it says that it causes friction, and the way it was worded, the oil needed to be removed to be lower friction.

You didn't say that did you. . . No. No you didn't.
(Aug. 08, 2014  9:18 PM)Pyro-Shotty Wrote:
(Aug. 08, 2014  9:16 PM)JinbeeTheShark Wrote:
(Aug. 08, 2014  9:13 PM)Pyro-Shotty Wrote: I don't see it, could you post a link to the page where it says this. . .

It was because I edited it, anyways here it is, it wasn't removed:

http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/index.php/Zombie

Well it says grease but at first I thought it would be similar.

EDIT: Also the way you replied seemed rude...
(Aug. 08, 2014  9:22 PM)JinbeeTheShark Wrote:
(Aug. 08, 2014  9:18 PM)Pyro-Shotty Wrote:
(Aug. 08, 2014  9:16 PM)JinbeeTheShark Wrote: I just said it was removed, but I'm serious it was there.

Many things I do seem rude jimbee, I still don't agree with this, as grease is still a lubricant in many forms, I would have to see it for myself, or have it verified my multiple pros.
(Aug. 08, 2014  10:41 PM)Pyro-Shotty Wrote:
(Aug. 08, 2014  9:22 PM)JinbeeTheShark Wrote:
(Aug. 08, 2014  9:18 PM)Pyro-Shotty Wrote: You didn't say that did you. . . No. No you didn't.

Many things I do seem rude jimbee, I still don't agree with this, as grease is still a lubricant in many forms, I would have to see it for myself, or have it verified my multiple pros.

Uhuh....I also haven't tested it(not to repeat myself) meaning I can't find the answer and that's why I believe that article, otherwise it's hard to find the answer, if grease creates friction, then wouldn't oil, not sure yet.

And please try and tone down the rudeness, most appreciated.
(Aug. 08, 2014  10:44 PM)JinbeeTheShark Wrote:
(Aug. 08, 2014  10:41 PM)Pyro-Shotty Wrote:
(Aug. 08, 2014  9:22 PM)JinbeeTheShark Wrote: It was because I edited it, anyways here it is, it wasn't removed:

Uhuh....I also haven't tested it(not to repeat myself) meaning I can't find the answer and that's why I believe that article, otherwise it's hard to find the answer, if grease creates friction, then wouldn't oil, not see yet.

And please try and tone the rudeness, most appreciated.
Jimbee, oil is a lubricant, oil would not cause friction for this reason. If the grease was a very sticky, like Vaseline, then it 'might' cause friction.
And jimbee, I am always going to be a rude person, I try not to be but I am. And you forgot the word 'down', you tell people to 'tone down' the rudeness, not just 'tone' it.
(Aug. 08, 2014  10:50 PM)Pyro-Shotty Wrote:
(Aug. 08, 2014  10:44 PM)JinbeeTheShark Wrote:
(Aug. 08, 2014  10:41 PM)Pyro-Shotty Wrote: Many things I do seem rude jimbee, I still don't agree with this, as grease is still a lubricant in many forms, I would have to see it for myself, or have it verified my multiple pros.

Uhuh....I also haven't tested it(not to repeat myself) meaning I can't find the answer and that's why I believe that article, otherwise it's hard to find the answer, if grease creates friction, then wouldn't oil, not see yet.

And please try and tone the rudeness, most appreciated.
Jimbee, oil is a lubricant, oil would not cause friction for this reason. If the grease was a very sticky, like Vaseline, then it 'might' cause friction.
And jimbee, I am always going to be a rude person, I try not to be but I am. And you forgot the word 'down', you tell people to 'tone down' the rudeness, not just 'tone' it.
Damn, your right, it's like I asked for more.

Anyhow I'm not sure what type of grease it is, so I wasn't sure.
Just ask like so . . .
* most insanely moe voice ever*
Kaiiiiiiiiii~~~~~, what type of grease is mentioned in his link. I need an answer please~.
And now we wait for answers. . .
Does anyone else's F230 get really loose after battling ?
Buy such a bearing and see for yourself ? But definitely, something more solid like grease could definitely have more friction than a liquid like oil; that is logical ... Also, Bearing Tuning is ages old, so I definitely trust what the community has been saying since 2003 or so that removing that grease helps the free-rotation. So, as it turns out, Beywiki is correct.

DRANZER KING, surely the Face or Stone Face is loose as well, no ? I think that would be the reason ... Stone Faces do that with many Tracks.
guys lets get serious. bbg william (will) is dead. i need everyone to tell me about the way he's an inspiration. i will tell you guys about how i think he's an inspiration. he creates illegal combos that are crazy,awsome,and cool. he makes me wanna do what he does when he builds new combos. ok now it's your turn. bbg5 out! Pegasis_Wink
(Aug. 08, 2014  11:58 PM)beybladegeek5 Wrote: guys lets get serious. bbg william (will) is dead. i need everyone to tell me about the way he's an inspiration. i will tell you guys about how i think he's an inspiration. he creates illegal combos that are crazy,awsome,and cool. he makes me wanna do what he does when he builds new combos. ok now it's your turn. bbg5 out! Pegasis_Wink

It was definitely a tragedy, but we have a topic dedicated to it and as bad as it can sound, his death happened several months ago, so we have all mourned a lot already. It is sort of weird that you would come out and drag this back as if you just learned about it if you were such a big fan of his ... As a lot of people mentioned in the topic, I am sure he would have wanted you to have positive thoughts by now.
No, I mean the actual screw in the bottom becomes loose.

@beybladegeek5: dude... A lot of us already have, in the thread dedicated to it.
well.......i miss him very,very much. and i want his legacy to live on.
(Aug. 08, 2014  11:54 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Buy such a bearing and see for yourself ? But definitely, something more solid like grease could definitely have more friction than a liquid like oil; that is logical ... Also, Bearing Tuning is ages old, so I definitely trust what the community has been saying since 2003 or so that removing that grease helps the free-rotation. So, as it turns out, Beywiki is correct.

DRANZER KING, surely the Face or Stone Face is loose as well, no ? I think that would be the reason ... Stone Faces do that with many Tracks.

No need to buy one, for one thing they are £25 for small ones, and I got my answer, at first I just thought grease was liquid and act like oil, so that was my mistake.