Beyblade Random Thoughts

(Apr. 06, 2013  6:30 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Yo, that is 'just' Adachi Takafumi. He is not the creator of Beyblade at all, he has nothing to do with TAKARA-TOMY ... He just made the Metal Fight Beyblade manga and he created character designs ...

It is absolutely normal that he does not know about all the competitive events TAKARA-TOMY holds ... Plus, his contract probably ended, therefore TAKARA-TOMY will probably just not deal with him for Beyblade in the future.

The real creator of Beyblade is Osamu Mashimo : I made a topic about him which you should have seen already ...

I got them mixed up. Ive seen that thread before.
I have it
the greatest idea of the century:
You know there are arcades and stuff for playing video games??
why dont we just make a place for playing stuff including beyblade, yugioh, bakugan and such?
like the sound??

Kinda like my beypark idea
Wow! Japan took that idea a long time ago!
And I saw a yu gi oh machine at my local card store.
(Apr. 07, 2013  11:38 PM)Heatblow Wrote: I have it
the greatest idea of the century:
You know there are arcades and stuff for playing video games??
why dont we just make a place for playing stuff including beyblade, yugioh, bakugan and such?
like the sound??

Kinda like my beypark idea

At my country many people play boardgames, rpgs and cardgames at comic stores, its pretty common actually, but beyblade is played by little kids, so that's why there isn't a place, it doesn't make profit
Ah, if Zero-G ends up becoming like HMS, (which I hope it doesn't) I'm just gonna stock up on NIBs like nobody's business. XD
I was thinking the same thing the other day. In eight years, if that happens, I will sell Bahamdia for $150. Lol.
(Apr. 08, 2013  4:14 AM)ShinobuXD Wrote: I was thinking the same thing the other day. In eight years, if that happens, I will sell Bahamdia for $150. Lol.

Not happening unless Hasbro suddenly doesn't release Shogun Steel or something. A TT would probably hold value just because it won't be painted neon tye-dye, but it won't raise that high if a functional equivalent is released in one of the largest markets in the world ('Merrica).

I'd look at rare recolors like the painted Synchroms if you want something that might go up a lot.
Ha, I want to become a famous personality one day, and in the near future, and then promote Beyblade like's that's what I do in my free time. That would get Beyblade booming up.
I also had the idea of opening a Bey-Pit where all MFBs and Zero-Gs would be sold. I would make a Blader Pass of $10, a 1-yr membership so kids could enter and play. Won't be much profit but would be something I would love to do as a time-pass.
One doesn't simply buy/lease HUGE property, use it as a hub for Beybladers to buy stuff and play, not earn profit, and do all this simply to pass the time. That seems like some fantasy-land, and portrays you as an extremely naive person, IMO.

I mean, there have been several others like you who think that opening a BeyPit sort of a thing is truly justified and simple. Most forget how impractical it really is.
However, kudos to you- as you are the first one who said that he'd do all this for passing the time. XD
Well, I mentioned the 'if I become a famous personality part'. That clearly states my ambition to be very, very, VERY RICH. I don't have that much of greed for huge amounts of money, so if I get the money, I'll be sure to blow it up on a 'fantasy' BeyPit. This seems like a distant dream, but yeah, dreams do come true. Smile
Another hopeful element for Beyblade : a few people had talked about rumours that SonoKong was stopping their production of Beyblades, but Zero-G had not even aired in South Korea yet. However, as DranzerX13 posted today, the anime's broadcast has started on March 25th, and it will apparently show the unaired episodes that Japan will only get in the forms of DVD volumes.
Better than nothing, haha.

I just want them to release Genbull already ...
(Apr. 08, 2013  11:22 PM)*Ginga* Wrote: Better than nothing, haha.

I just want them to release Genbull already ...

yea, once they do that, prices will go down. 88powerpig88 is selling it for 45 bucks

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Takara-Tomy-Zero...2a24c5d3aa

I hate when a beyblade is only released in a random booster, and people know that the prize bey is in it, the prices go way high. But than sonokong comes to save us from high prices and buying 13 random boosters at a time. Examples
Thief Phoenic
Jade Jupiter
Fusion Hades etc
(Apr. 09, 2013  1:14 AM)cjnarrotin Wrote: Is earth bull t125wd good for stamina

It was good two years ago. Not really now though.
Engry rings:serpent virgo bull ge mios herculo kebecs zurafa cetus. Metals:earth cylone posion ray thunde Hades fang. Spin tracks:r145. H145 df125 w105.x3. 145 105. Performance tips:hfx2. R2f. F. W2d sd mb b fs
That needs to be asked/posted in the "Build me a combo!" topic, not here.
I couldn't find it and I'm not typein that. Again
Copy and paste, and here's the link:

http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Build-me-a-combo-2
Does anyone know the quote:

Quote:Life is like a box of chocolates, you never know what you are going to get.

I decided to make my own idea:

Fluttershy Pony Wrote:Life is like a Random Booster, you never know what you are going to get.

You probably know what you're gonna get if it's confirmed though. XD
Seems legit.......

Gladiator bahamdia, just wait till I get my hands on you!!
(Apr. 12, 2013  1:25 AM)Fluttershy Pony Wrote: Does anyone know the quote:

Quote:Life is like a box of chocolates, you never know what you are going to get.

I decided to make my own idea:

Fluttershy Pony Wrote:Life is like a Random Booster, you never know what you are going to get.

You probably know what you're gonna get if it's confirmed though. XD

Or if the store employee already mark ' what's inside ' with a pen..
Nice idea btw ;D
Store employees mark what's inside with a pen? Wow, those store employees would either be fired if their employers are made aware of this. But well, such store employees are every Beyblade enthusiast's dream... Joyful_2
Samurai Pegasis's stickers are just so beautiful. Especially once you put it onto the Bey. It just looks so....amazing.
(Apr. 12, 2013  4:22 PM)Janstarblast Wrote: Store employees mark what's inside with a pen? Wow, those store employees would either be fired if their employers are made aware of this. But well, such store employees are every Beyblade enthusiast's dream... Joyful_2

Usually at Toys City, we can ask the employees to open some random boosters & peek into the sticker sheet without opening the plastics until we find what we're looking for. We can do the same at a few Kidz Station. But not at Toys Kingdom, or department stores.