Beyblade Random Thoughts

You guys obviously see my point, I actually have hope for beyblade now, today I went to the park and saw something that lifted my spirits, it was a group of little children huddled around a beystadium playing, I watched them for awhile and then went to get my blade, by the time I was back though,I saw another kid making fun of them and calling them names, it was a sad day, I caught him taking one ofthekids blades and gave it back, to my surprise, I found that it was a takara tomy diablo nemesis, which is surprising because I live in Texas, I then educated the little children in sliding shoot but whenever they tried, they would keep there finger near the hole and cut themselves, one of them managed to beat my cosmic pegasus w105 mf but it was by default, I miss launched XD

Oh god that's a long post! O.o

If just someone could get people to make others understand how blading isn't just a kids game.....XD
Ah yes, the children truly are the future of the hobby, after all they are the primary consumer. I've actually managed to convince a friend of mine to get into beyblade (He has 2 Hyperblades and a Hasbro stadium) and I've managed to convince a kid into getting into the hobby. I seem to also be making progress with my other "nerdy" friends as far as beyblades go.

In all, I think word of mouth and demonstrations are the most powerful tool we have at the moment to help the fan base and Hasbro/TT get what they want.
One thing I have noticed is that everyone hates on Gingas voice....... I wonder if takara can manage to get hasbro to make zero g beyblades sometime soon, it could have the ability to make kids more interested into beyblade, you know, synchrome..... It's cool
TT doesn't "make" Hasbro produce beyblades...and they are making it (I think it's coming out this fall(?)
Or earlier.
Oh, my bad, who exactly designs beyblades?
Cool, an official Metal Fight Beyblade tournament will apparently happen at this sort of TAKARA-TOMY convention at the beginning of May :
http://www.daiomochahaku.jp/index.html
(Apr. 05, 2013  3:35 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Cool, an official Metal Fight Beyblade tournament will apparently happen at this sort of TAKARA-TOMY convention at the beginning of May :

This is awesome. Maybe they wont discontinue Beyblade afterall.
(Apr. 05, 2013  5:15 PM)Dark_Mousy Wrote:
(Apr. 05, 2013  3:35 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Cool, an official Metal Fight Beyblade tournament will apparently happen at this sort of TAKARA-TOMY convention at the beginning of May :

This is awesome. Maybe they wont discontinue Beyblade afterall.

Yeah, seems like they won't be taking that major step so soon.
Its good to know that they are still continuing with the series for now. Smile
Convention?

Holy mother of god there's something more to this I know...

That's certainly interesting. Weren't the "last" tournaments taking place in March? Is there nothing happening in April?
As I had mentioned, the message TAKARA-TOMY posted on the official Beyblade website was rather ambiguous and vague ... The part about the events basically just meant that you could only be sure of the few tournaments in March, and after that, do not bet on anything ...

It is a sort of 'convention', but it does not seem that TAKARA-TOMY will actually have a booth about Beyblade to announce something else, hence why I made no mention of that possibility.
but on this page http://www.daiomochahaku.jp/index.html says nothing about beyblade.... IDK but in the bottom of the page it says the MFBBProject thats a sign
(Apr. 06, 2013  4:01 AM)HDSK Wrote: but on this page http://www.daiomochahaku.jp/index.html says nothing about beyblade.... IDK but in the bottom of the page it says the MFBBProject thats a sign

I read everything, so I have posted here everything that was of interest, and I have found confirmation before posting anything ...
(Apr. 06, 2013  4:01 AM)HDSK Wrote: but on this page http://www.daiomochahaku.jp/index.html says nothing about beyblade.... IDK but in the bottom of the page it says the MFBBProject thats a sign

You didn't browse the site. The beyblade convention is scheduled on the 4th of May, it is grouped with other 'competitive' hobbies.

Cross Fight B-Daman will have a tournament. Beyblade will have a 'convention'. TV Anime will have a conference for beginners for the Beast Saga's dice battle.

As fot Beyblade, I don't think it's a tournament in a sense that they're used to. But hey, anything past the news in TAKARA TOMY's website about Japan events ceasing in March is a breath of fresh air.
(Apr. 06, 2013  7:04 AM)Uwik Wrote:

You didn't browse the site. The beyblade convention is scheduled on the 4th of May, it is grouped with other 'competitive' hobbies.

Cross Fight B-Daman will have a tournament. Beyblade will have a 'convention'. TV Anime will have a conference for beginners for the Beast Saga's dice battle.

As fot Beyblade, I don't think it's a tournament in a sense that they're used to. But hey, anything past the news in TAKARA TOMY's website about Japan events ceasing in March is a breath of fresh air.

Even though it is with some other things, they're still acknowledging Beyblade. When spinmaster "discontinued" Redakai And Bakugan, they pretty much put its fan base and it's existence behind a curtain. Even though no new products are being made, (at the moment) TT is actually having a torunament. Meaning, they could possibly see how many die- hard fans are still around, to see how big of a chance there could be continuing on the series.
That does sound too good to be true- but it would be amazing if it is a trial of sorts.
If it is what you said it might be, and if they get a really positive response- positive enough to coax them to continue- then it would be great to see if they continue the line or not.
I propose we all fly to Japan to make sure they know the fan base is still there Serious

I'm kidding of course, but this is some hopeful news! I don't want to get too excited, but it's great to see TT still doing anything Beyblade related.
The creator of Beyblade has no information on this event. I was able to get a response from him on Twitter.
(Apr. 06, 2013  5:04 PM)Dark_Mousy Wrote: The creator of Beyblade has no information on this event. I was able to get a response from him on Twitter.

The creator? Like, the guy who came up with the idea so many years ago? What position does he hold in Takara Tomy currently? If he's, like, the CEO or something, then I'd be concerned, but maybe he doesn't hold a high position right now?

You should totally ask him directly if there's a hiatus or not lol
(Apr. 06, 2013  5:41 PM)Ingulit Wrote:
(Apr. 06, 2013  5:04 PM)Dark_Mousy Wrote: The creator of Beyblade has no information on this event. I was able to get a response from him on Twitter.

The creator? Like, the guy who came up with the idea so many years ago? What position does he hold in Takara Tomy currently? If he's, like, the CEO or something, then I'd be concerned, but maybe he doesn't hold a high position right now?

I actually asked him a while back if it was hiatus or anything. He didn't know at that time.
What position does he hold? I'm guessing it's not super-high up if he didn't know that before, so I'm not AS worried that he didn't know about a convention/tournament...
(Apr. 06, 2013  5:41 PM)Ingulit Wrote:

My God this better not be another Bakugan/ Spin Master deal. One person says its dead, the next says haitus, so on so fourth. I really doubt the creator has a head spot in TT. if every head creator had a spot in their company, then right now every old game would be in existence.
(Apr. 06, 2013  5:49 PM)Ingulit Wrote: What position does he hold? I'm guessing it's not super-high up if he didn't know that before, so I'm not AS worried that he didn't know about a convention/tournament...

I just Tweeted him an asked. Ill screencap the answer if he answers it.

EDIT:

Just got a response:

Another Response.

And a Direct Message:
Yo, that is 'just' Adachi Takafumi. He is not the creator of Beyblade at all, he has nothing to do with TAKARA-TOMY ... He just made the Metal Fight Beyblade manga and he created character designs ...

It is absolutely normal that he does not know about all the competitive events TAKARA-TOMY holds ... Plus, his contract probably ended, therefore TAKARA-TOMY will probably just not deal with him for Beyblade in the future.

The real creator of Beyblade is Osamu Mashimo : I made a topic about him which you should have seen already ...