Beyblade Random Thoughts

(Apr. 01, 2013  10:29 PM)anti Ray Wrote: I think my brother said that you have to buy prizes yourself. I could be wrong though.

THe WBO usually will reimburse you for what you spend on prizes as long as its pre approved by the Committee.
(Apr. 01, 2013  10:29 PM)anti Ray Wrote: I think my brother said that you have to buy prizes yourself. I could be wrong though.

You buy the prizes yourself then after the Touraments has been completed succesfully the WBO will reimburse you in part or completely (depends on how much you spend and how many participants you have) for what you spent.

EDIT: Beaten...
[Removed.]
Do not encourage obvious April Fools. We share only factual information here, this will stay stuck to the site and people will not look at the date.
I'm not pulling an April Fools joke. What makes this an April Fools joke?

EDIT: I just got a message from the person who made the video, and he said he has the feeling ~Mana~ might have been joking.
The unlikelihood of the event and the fact it is, indeed, April fools.
It'd be awesome if it was real though.
(Apr. 02, 2013  2:08 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Do not encourage obvious April Fools. We share only factual information here, this will stay stuck to the site and people will not look at the date.

http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-BEYBLADE...ril-Fool-s

(Apr. 02, 2013  2:23 AM)BeybladePants11 Wrote: I'm not pulling an April Fools joke. What makes this an April Fools joke?

Check the article itself.
Hahaha, I'm proud of myself. It was obviously an April Fools, and I did make it as unrealistic as possible, but people fell for it.

I'll take full responsibility for it, but all the same, lighten up slightly; yes, it's not factual at all, but it's still quite amusing. I've placed notices all over now, and those who know are taking it quite jokingly.
I don't exactly know what's happening to people and beyblade now on, before everyone was like, oh it is so cool!!! It's so fun!! And now people are just hating on it,what's wrong, at least give us some feedback on what to do!
(Apr. 02, 2013  3:34 AM)Dranzera99 Wrote: I don't exactly know what's happening to people and beyblade now on, before everyone was like, oh it is so cool!!! It's so fun!! And now people are just hating on it,what's wrong, at least give us some feedback on what to do!

What are you talking about ? People still love this hobby ..
(Apr. 02, 2013  3:34 AM)Dranzera99 Wrote: I don't exactly know what's happening to people and beyblade now on, before everyone was like, oh it is so cool!!! It's so fun!! And now people are just hating on it,what's wrong, at least give us some feedback on what to do!

I don't even...what is this? I haven't seen anyone hating on Beyblade at all; a majority are actually disappointed that the series has ended as quickly as it has. Yes, Zero-G was a long shot; they replaced the Fusion Wheels with Chrome Wheels and effectively gave a "If you want one decent Beyblade, buy two Beyblades" feeling with it, which parents didn't like at all, but it didn't make people hate on it, as it gave even more diversity than before.
(Apr. 02, 2013  6:28 AM)MBF1 Wrote: http://www.ebay.com/itm/Set-of-three-bey...3a7fd3db4a

Truly ridiculous. Period.

$800? That's outrageous. I could buy a couple Dragoon MS's or GT's for that much.
thats too expensive. In hong kong, you can buy 30 big bang peagsis dx set with that money(takara tomy)

anyway i think he meant 30
So far, I haven't had any good experience with Zero G beys. I tried a few combos but still...

I got a few odd wins, but my flash combo won me the majority of my games....

My opinion based on my experience: 4D > Zero G
(Apr. 02, 2013  2:28 AM)~Mana~ Wrote: Hahaha, I'm proud of myself. It was obviously an April Fools, and I did make it as unrealistic as possible, but people fell for it.

I'll take full responsibility for it, but all the same, lighten up slightly; yes, it's not factual at all, but it's still quite amusing. I've placed notices all over now, and those who know are taking it quite jokingly.

It shows that people on YouTube jump on anything, and they spread a cancer ...
(Apr. 02, 2013  12:54 PM)Suntailhawk Wrote: So far, I haven't had any good experience with Zero G beys. I tried a few combos but still...

Well then you probably have bad combos, or aren't using them correctly.
Or you have combos that are bad against one of the best attack wheels of all time.
(Apr. 02, 2013  12:54 PM)Suntailhawk Wrote: So far, I haven't had any good experience with Zero G beys. I tried a few combos but still...

Flash is still one of the best Attack Wheels in the game, and Wheels like Duo and Phantom are also still good, but you are definitely mistaken. I can understand how you would come to that conclusion, though, based on what I've seen you using at our tournaments.
True, but the numbers are going down, if you ask a little kid about beyblade only a handfuls of them would say good things about the hobby, at least, that's how itis wherei live....

And yah, most of the people who don't know what wbo is have no idea about zero g or anything, I know I may be wrong due to other factors but that's howi see it

......... O Mai gawd, what am I saying, it's like I'm hating on the hobby now, wut have I done??? O.o
I think it has always been like that.

Any chance someone could PM me a link to this April Fools Joke video? I won't take it literally, whatever it is, haha.
I think the video was a response one to this article:

http://beyblade.wikia.com/wiki/User:%7EM..._Zero-G_II

I can see where you are coming from. Kids of all ages nowadays, don't really like the hobby, and it is just very upsetting. People were going crazy for it in the Metal Fusion days, but now it just seems people have lost interest. If you go to any kids house, they'll have a beyblade, and they won't even care for it anymore, because all of their friends have moved on to another game/hobby. But, maybe for the release of Shogun Steel, it will be like Metal Fusion all over again, where pretty much every kid had a bey. I guess it's just all based on how society looks at the spinning tops, and it seems as if many are losing interest, but obviously we have the WBO for that, and so hopefully none of us here will lose interest. Haha, sorry for the long post :p
I think most kids can't be entertained by a hobby long enough to continue for three years. Not to mention, blading is insanely boring in a Hasbro stadium after a while.
^ Wall o text ^
See, what me and scout25 do is pretty much what you tell your friend is what beyblades not...what?
Basically, we go to all the little parks with our beyblades and dem kids are runnin around all like "tag! Your it!" And we stride in with our beyblades and we're all like "let it rip" and they're all like "cool can we try?"
Holy puff that sounded weird. But point is, you don't need to convince older people beyblades cool, convince the youngins. They love the fact that you can launch it around everywhere and all that, and they buy all the beyblades because they don't know which ones are good or not, which helps keep beyblade alive.
So as you can see, showing off your tops to little kids saves a franchise.