Beyblade Random Thoughts

(Oct. 15, 2012  6:27 PM)bnmmoo Wrote: They have element, including "dark"

Darkness, not "dark". We have known this since BBG-26 and BBG-27.
(Oct. 15, 2012  10:30 PM)Crab Commando Wrote: Aha, neat! I just noticed that someone could get both Synchrom sets to have matching Track/Tip setups! Ex. Green GCF in ATK/BAL, Green E230 in STM/DEF.
just That Guy: Takara-Tomy released BD145XF once. Even if WA130 had issues in Zero-G stadia, they may release it anyway.

I'm quite sure I see a Goreim in the Stamina Defense DX set.

Again, my NIB Gryph Dragooon losing to my worn one... lies
Yeah it's just..... I can imagine the sounds WA130 would make.

Anyway, nice selection.
(Oct. 15, 2012  10:39 PM)BH145WD Wrote:
(Oct. 15, 2012  10:30 PM)Crab Commando Wrote: Aha, neat! I just noticed that someone could get both Synchrom sets to have matching Track/Tip setups! Ex. Green GCF in ATK/BAL, Green E230 in STM/DEF.
just That Guy: Takara-Tomy released BD145XF once. Even if WA130 had issues in Zero-G stadia, they may release it anyway.

I'm quite sure I see a Goreim in the Stamina Defense DX set.

Again, my NIB Gryph Dragooon losing to my worn one... lies
Oh woops! Forgot about Goreim, haha!

Not on topic with what you guys are talking about, but on topic with this forum, Why did they even make 135? I think they did it so that most people would buy burn pheonix to see if the bey would have an awesome track. Man, they really tricked us by making that track. That bey is almost a waste of time. I don't know where else you can get the burn wheel, though.
So, I started messing around with fusion in my Hasbro stadium, and it strangely got many KOs. I was using MF-H Fusion Hades AD145MF and it KOed Basalt combos and my synchrom combo. I don't know if it was just luck, because I know Fusion is outclassed. I tried using Fang afterwards and I couldn't get near the same results. Ahaha, it's so weird.
(Oct. 18, 2012  2:51 PM)Tri Wrote: So, I started messing around with fusion in my Hasbro stadium, and it strangely got many KOs. I was using MF-H Fusion Hades AD145MF and it KOed Basalt combos and my synchrom combo. I don't know if it was just luck, because I know Fusion is outclassed. I tried using Fang afterwards and I couldn't get near the same results. Ahaha, it's so weird.

Ignoring the fact that Fusion is a circle, how were you getting consistent KOs in a Hasbro stadium in the first place?
I was wondering the same thing, Lol. It didn't make sense to me.
the only thing i can possibly think of is the high recoil from rubber contact, but even then it shouldn't suddenly be more consistent that smash attack xD how grippy is the rubber on fusion?
Gosh! That's seriously weird, haha!

Were they just those "push out" KOs which most circular wheels (used in anti-attack usually) are known to perform; or were they actual KOs?!

If its the former, then its still understandable (however, it still is a rare occurrence).
If its the latter....... *faint*

Now, as Ingulit said- How did you KO your opponents in a Hasbro stadium?!
Anyway, I always thought that all these Stamina-saving Attack setups could easily push its opponents into the pockets (though not consistently).
But yeah, you must be some shot if you could actually pull off those KOs so well! Grin
slyx- Well if it was rubber recoil, then Fusion would suffer; not its opponent. Smile
I suppose it was mostly the 'Push-Out' considering Fusion's roundness. As for the part of me using a Hasbro stadium, I am dumb found. I have no idea how it did it so consistently.
Well, I'm not very shocked... Fusion's rubber should do a pretty decent job of pushing same spin opponents.
But again... this is in a Hasbro stadium, that's what I was mostly shocked about.
(Oct. 18, 2012  7:23 PM)Tri Wrote: But again... this is in a Hasbro stadium, that's what I was mostly shocked about.

I can't believe no one has asked this yet....which Hasbro stadium? And what Basalt and Synchrom combos?
(Oct. 17, 2012  10:26 PM)ukdl123 Wrote: Not on topic with what you guys are talking about, but on topic with this forum, Why did they even make 135? I think they did it so that most people would buy burn pheonix to see if the bey would have an awesome track. Man, they really tricked us by making that track.
That's marketing for ya, buddy.
Yah, I remember when I thought that Metal Sharp would be some stamina god. On the topic of marketing, I still have the back of Dark Bulls package and the Semi-Defense tip "steadies trajectory".
Little kid- Hey look! This box says this tip "steadies trajectory"
Other little kid- Wow! Thats cool! Whats trajectory?
Little kid- Beats me but its such a big word it must be good!
Other little kid- And its got great stats! Lookit those stars!
Little kid- Hey wow. Its 11 bucks here at Walgreens? Darn it. But its the last one and that trajectory thing is to good to pass up. *wastes 11 dollars*
So basically hasbros strategy in a nutshell- Use big words so little kids think its cool.
I just wanted to show my best combos,someone said I should post my combos here and it wont really upload to here for some reason but here it is

https://plus.google.com/photos/105823393...7951346818

P.S Sorry about using my bad quality Webcam,And im looking forward to getting a Rose Gold Face Smile
(Oct. 18, 2012  8:25 PM)Kain_Highwind Wrote:
(Oct. 18, 2012  7:23 PM)Tri Wrote: But again... this is in a Hasbro stadium, that's what I was mostly shocked about.

I can't believe no one has asked this yet....which Hasbro stadium? And what Basalt and Synchrom combos?

Basalt Aquario BD145CS, Basalt Aquario 230MB, and my synchrom combo Ifrai Saramanda BD145/230 CS/MB. The synchrom combo isn't exactly top-tier, but it is the heaviest combo I can make.

(Oct. 19, 2012  2:12 AM)BeybladePants11 Wrote: I just wanted to show my best combos,someone said I should post my combos here and it wont really upload to here for some reason but here it is

https://plus.google.com/photos/105823393...7951346818

P.S Sorry about using my bad quality Webcam,And im looking forward to getting a Rose Gold Face Smile

For starters:
1. You need at least 50 authentic Beyblade's to get awarded with the Rose Gold Face.
2. You need to have your username on a piece of paper (no, you cannot edit it onto it), and so it is clearly visible that it is your collection.
3. Pictures/Photos etc of Beyblade's belong in the Photo Gallery thread.
4. There is an exception however; if you are posting photographs of your collection, then post in the Beyblade Collection thread.
(Oct. 18, 2012  11:08 PM)Beyniac Wrote: So basically hasbros strategy in a nutshell- Use big words so little kids think its cool.
Er, Takara-Tomy and SonoKong are equally guilty for this, too.
ANY toy manufacturer is guilty of it. But we're getting off topic.
OT: I wish I had not used my Prototype Quetz, it's scuffed now... Unhappy *idiot*
(Oct. 19, 2012  6:14 PM)Crab Commando Wrote:
(Oct. 18, 2012  11:08 PM)Beyniac Wrote: So basically hasbros strategy in a nutshell- Use big words so little kids think its cool.
Er, Takara-Tomy and SonoKong are equally guilty for this, too.
Sorry, I can't read japanese.
Kujikato That stinks. I wish I had a proto quetz.
(Oct. 19, 2012  6:54 PM)Beyniac Wrote: Sorry, I can't read japanese.
It's fine, haha. I can't either, but they most likely do. If the company pointed out what parts sucked and which ones didn't, they would have trouble selling certain Beys.

(Oct. 18, 2012  11:08 PM)Beyniac Wrote: Yah, I remember when I thought that Metal Sharp would be some stamina god. On the topic of marketing, I still have the back of Dark Bulls package and the Semi-Defense tip "steadies trajectory".
Little kid- Hey wow. Its 11 bucks here at Walgreens? Darn it. But its the last one and that trajectory thing is to good to pass up. *wastes 11 dollars*
So basically hasbros strategy in a nutshell- Use big words so little kids think its cool.

Basalt Horogium says hi

(Oct. 18, 2012  11:08 PM)Beyniac Wrote: Yah, I remember when I thought that Metal Sharp would be some stamina god. On the topic of marketing, I still have the back of Dark Bulls package and the Semi-Defense tip "steadies trajectory".

pretty much goes for anything in the toy world these days make it look good and sell it, Performance wise and meta game wise may not be important to them because hey you're making millions so who knows but still burn phoniex did introduce the burn wheel and 135 has niches from what i hear so it may not be a TOTAL waste.