Beyblade RPG

This says Video Games sooo...

Does anybody know of a Beyblade RPG game
(Oct. 27, 2008  12:14 AM)protocyber23 Wrote: This says Video Games sooo...

i know u r new but u really shooldve posted this in "Ask a question get an answer!"
(Oct. 27, 2008  12:16 AM)taru678 Wrote:
(Oct. 27, 2008  12:14 AM)protocyber23 Wrote: This says Video Games sooo...

i know u r new but u really shooldve posted this in "Ask a question get an answer!"

no he shouldn't have, that topic isn't for questions about video games

the closest would be beyblade g-revolution for the game boy advance, i think
Oh. No, there's none.
I believe there was some user a while back that was planning on making a Beyblade fan-game via RPG Maker. He mentioned that it would be based solely on the show's characters, and not the actual Beyblades themselves.

... Ridiculous idea, I know. But if you're interested in playing something like that protocyber23, you should dig up his thread. I think it was in "Your Creations".
(Oct. 27, 2008  12:53 AM)AnchoredCross Wrote: I believe there was some user a while back that was planning on making a Beyblade fan-game via RPG Maker. He mentioned that it would be based solely on the show's characters, and not the actual Beyblades themselves.

... Ridiculous idea, I know. But if you're interested in playing something like that protocyber23, you should dig up his thread. I think it was in "Your Creations".

You're not thinking of the Beyblade WIP thread in General Discussion, are you?
(Oct. 27, 2008  10:16 PM)Grey Wrote:
(Oct. 27, 2008  12:53 AM)AnchoredCross Wrote: I believe there was some user a while back that was planning on making a Beyblade fan-game via RPG Maker. He mentioned that it would be based solely on the show's characters, and not the actual Beyblades themselves.

You're not thinking of the Beyblade WIP thread in General Discussion, are you?

I know he's not talking about Pichuiscute's thread. I distinctly remember a thread in Your Creations about a RPG without the beyblades battling...
I'm pretty sure the thread was deleted. It was something to the effect of "Takao and Kai have magic, no one fights with Beyblades, they have to save the world from an evil organization."

Like Fighting Animals, without the Animals.