Beyblade Point Battle Trial Version.

On Takara's Metal Fight page.

It's pretty much the easiest thing ever, but it's addicting.
Sorry, but old news. We're pretty sure the battles are pre-scripted.
I am POSITIVE the battles are 100% pre-animated, and the game picks which one to show based on how well you pulled and chance.
I noticed that when I tried the game ^

I battled 3 times and got the same fight scene. Then I said it wasn't and quit that game...
Well when I played the game I did the launcher thing right and it say I did a Great Job but then the green blade won and I was so piss because it said that before and I won, I just close the website
Yeah my kingdom for the old Beyblade simulator they had on YTV. That thing was pretty carp awesome.
This game is so stupid. Lol, you draw a line with your mouse and then watch an animation.

SO FUN
I love this game Tongue_out_wink

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahaha

Seriously? Why is this topic still open, is there anything to discuss?
I kept playing it even after I realized it was fake. Desperate for MFB.
(Sep. 08, 2008  12:59 AM)Train Wrote: Yeah my kingdom for the old Beyblade simulator they had on YTV. That thing was pretty carp awesome.

Haha, I played that game far too many times. Was it a flash game? I wonder if it's actually floating around anywhere Tongue_out

Erm... or still there and completly obvious...? Is this what you were talking about?

http://www.ytv.com/programming/shows/beyblade/game.asp
They actually upgraded this game. You can choose between Pegasis, Bull, Sagittario and Leone, and other 'opponents' have been added. You can also battle in the galaxy. And it shows.
(Nov. 14, 2008  11:42 PM)Kai-V Wrote: They actually upgraded this game. You can choose between Pegasis, Bull, Sagittario and Leone, and other 'opponents' have been added. You can also battle in the galaxy. And it shows.

But it's still the same basic lame game right? =/

I hate when people spend ages making lame games that tie in to stuff that was/is good...
(Nov. 16, 2008  11:49 PM)Pikachao Wrote: But it's still the same basic lame game right? =/
Of course it is.