Beyblade Photography Tournament [Final Blocks Decided!!!]

No, the tournament has already started, so no new participants.
Congrats to everyone who made it through the first round ^^
I can't wait to see what new photo's people come up with =D
May your creativity commence!

P.S. I'm glad you didn't have to drop out Blader!
Thanks Olencia! The OP is now updated. Blocks are posted, people have been crossed out, and... Yeah, that's pretty much it! Good luck everyone!
SO exited I just took a photography class and learned an AWSOME trick.
Muhahahaha!
^Whoa, now I'm scared.^

Anyways, I have sent all the participants a reminder PM to get their entries in by New Years Smile
Sorry for the double post, but the participants have 3 days to send in their entries for the Quarter Finals. I have recieved the following entries:

- Imperial
- Olencia
- Insomniac
- Me (duh)
- Blitz

Yeah, I suspect people have forgotten that this was still going on, ahah...
Looks like Block C is going to be the most interesting XD (since it's the only one with all competitors with an entry)

Do we have a result of how many people remembered to enter? ^^;

P.S. Hope everyone has/is having a happy holiday =3
Happy New Years everyone!

A reformat has been done to the blocks. The round you will be competing in right now is the semi finals! This is due to people dropping out. In this round, 4 people will be eliminated: 2 from Block A, and 1 each from Blocks B and C.

In the next round, the final 3 contestants will be competing for the 1st, 2nd, and 3rd places.

Insomniac gave me this format via PM, so thanks Insom!

BTW, entries are due tonight at 9:00 Eastern Time.
Okay, I am very, very sorry for the double post, but seriously? Only 5 of the participants (including me) sent in their entries for the tournament... Tired I sent those reminder PMs and people still decided to drop out?

Those who are in the clear:
- Me
- Blitz
- Olencia
- Insomniac
- Imperial

I guess I'll just make one big thread for the semi finals, and two will be eliminated... The finals will be the same: 3 peeps competing for the first, second, and third prizes...
When are the entries for the final round due?
Hmm, I'll have to think about that. They'll probably be due on the 15th, but we'll see. You can send them early to me if you want Smile

EDIT: Yes, they are due the 15th. Can't wait to see everyone's entries! Will send Reminder PMs later.
Sorry to bump but as Rush is inactive for a while I Decided to post the Results Here

Hello! Congratulations to the Winners once again!

and Also Congratz to Rush for Making this tourney happen...

Not only the winners, Everyone had did their best Joyful_3

And YEA! Lets go to the Prizes!!

Bey Photography Tournament Prizes:

1st Place/Champion - Imperial :

[Image: 89593399.png]

Code:
[IMG]http://imageshack.us/a/img443/1286/89593399.png[/IMG]

2nd Place/Runner Up - Olencia

[Image: 75330198.png]

Code:
[IMG]http://imageshack.us/a/img23/2434/75330198.png[/IMG]

3rd place - Blitz

[Image: 90228533.png]

Code:
[IMG]http://imageshack.us/a/img541/8047/90228533.png[/IMG]
Congrats to the winners! Also great job hosting Rush.
Haha, thanks. I'm not exactly inactive though, I'm just less active than usual. I wonder if Blitz and Imperial noticed this yet, lol.
I have indeed! Been meaning to post but it takes an age for the thread to load on my phone! Haha.

It was a fun contest and well done to everyone who took part and a big congrats to Imperial and Olencia. I'll be putting my Prize in my signature shortly! (thanks Focus)

Also thanks Rush for hosting this and keeping it well organised!

Hopefully we'll see another Photography contest in the future!
I have definitely noticed as well. Congrats to Olencia and Blitz, your entries were great! Good job to you too Rush! Thanks for the prizes Focus, they look really nice.

(btw I think you got the wrong prize there Blitz haha)
Congrats to the winners!
Blitz is using the wrong user bar
Congratulations to the three winners, your entries were really cool, to be honest.
I really shouldn't try and do things on my phone Pinching_eyes_2 haha.
Lol, thanks to all the participants! If you guys weren't here, then this tournament would not have happened! You are all awesome.