Beyblade Owners

hey all Smile so ive had a huge doubt about certain beyblades and owners, especially in the HMS generation.

Now, beyblades have a seriel number which can be of 2 types:

1. A-1 dragoon storm

or

2.MA -8 wolborg ms

now this difference indicates whether the beyblade was intorduced in the anime or manga if im correct. there are certain hms beyblades which im curious as to which character it belonged to and they are all numbered with the MA tag:

samurai changer, magical ape, round shell ms, phantom fox ms, bloody devil ms, shining god ms, dark leopard ms, aero knight ms and jiraiya ms

im also gonna assume that wolborg ms and death gargoyle ms are the hms upgrades for tala and miguel at some point in the manga.

also, where does desert sphinxer come in all this???

if someone could clarify these for me id really appreciate it Smile) thx.
Ah no, I think those letters are not refering to where they appeared actually, because I am quite sure that most HMS Beyblades did not appear in the manga.

A- and B- were used for most Plastic Beyblades and, with the introduction of metal more prominently in HMS, the serial code was change to MA- to signify that the Beyblades are part of the HMS line.
Yeah that's not true. Where did you get that idea from? In addition there was the number series that came before the A series which was released from the manga that preceded the anime. Also Desert Sphinxer was featured in the manga and doesn't feature a product code because it's a CoroCoro limited bey.

This would probably be helpful too:

http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/index.php?...oduct_List
Dragoon MS, Dragoon MSUV and Dragoon MF - Tyson Granger
Draciel MS - Max Tate
Einstein MS/Hopper Attack MS - Kenny
Driger MS - Ray Kon
Dranzer MS and Dranzer MF - Kai Hiwatari
Gaia/Strata Dragoon MS - Daichi Sumeragi
Wolborg MS - Tala
Death Gargoyle/Dark Effigy MS - Miguel
Thunder Dragon MS - Tenmaru Shishi

Others-
Rock Bison MS (Resembles Advance Averazer MS) - Rick Anderson
Seaborg MS (Resembles Advance Striker MS) - Spencer
Falborg MS - Bryan Kuznetsov
Galeon MS - Lee
Torch Pegasus/Thunder Pegasus MS (Resembles Sea Drake MS) - Raul and Julia
Pierce Hedgehog MS (Resembles DEMS, not Samurai Changer MS!) - Mathilda

Wyvern DJ never made an appearance, but was mentioned to be owned by Blader DJ.

Hope this helps. Wink
thx for the clarification kai and thx for the update everyone Smile does clear up a lot since i dont have the manga haha Smile still very curious if shinig god and bloody devil do appear in the manga and who owns them
(Oct. 03, 2016  8:08 PM)Spartan117 Wrote: thx for the clarification kai and thx for the update everyone Smile does clear up a lot since i dont have the manga haha Smile still very curious if shinig god and bloody devil do appear in the manga and who owns them

They don't. Smile

Also, the manga is available on Mangafox!
well......i cant believe that i did not find it until u told me...cheers tho Smile