Beyblade Organiser for Berkshire UK and London UK

Hi all,

My names Takashi and I'm making this quick post to register my interest in becoming a Beyblade organiser mainly based in Berkshire UK and London.

I have been BeyBlading competitively from about August last year and have been involved in both competing in and helping to judge Beyblade X events ran in London.
I am also currently responsible for maintaining the Unofficial UK leaderboard for Beyblade X. 
Now that I have seen the first hand surge in popularity across the growing scene in the Uk for Beyblade X Id like to also help to grow this hobby further by becoming an organiser myself.

If I do become organiser i would be looking to host events either in London or in Berkshire notably Reading where i should be able to work closely with the local game store based there to organise future Beyblade X events.

I would also like to take this opportunity to scout out interest for Beyblade events in Reading and the surrounding Berkshire area as I would ideally like to start a community around that area.
Definitely interested in this as I used to live in Reading for a few years (have family i still visit regularly there) and am currently based in London.
Bro very interested, just started beyblade x.
me and some my friends would love to attend the London Beyblade events. if you do host them in the future