Beyblade Online Multiplayer Game

Hii guys, I just started to get in to Beyblade again. When I was young the original Beyblade series launched and I owned a few Blades myself which I unfortunately can't find anymore since we moved 2 times Crying.

However recently I came across Metal Fusion and I really still enjoy watching it. I'm from the Netherlands and it's not that popular here anymore. I now play Beyblade burst and it's fun, but I'd like to play a game where I can play Beyblade against people from around the world. Is there a good game out there where I can do this on? Or is there any work on a game so I can do this? I see Beyblade burst is quite popular with it's 1 milion installs, but only one friend of mine plays it and it's no fun to play against the same person over and over.

I would join a real tournament but I don't want to go to the UK for just a Beyblade tournament cuz that's kinda crazy :p.

So does Someone here know a nice online Beyblade MMO?

If there's none they really should make one for PC or something, I think it would make Beyblade more popular around the world.

Thanks in advance for your answers!
If u got some MFB beyblades, wanna do some battles then? I'm from Holland
That already happened around the days of Metal Fight.