Beyblade Online Game

http://www.byond.com/games/Valtik/BeybladeOnline2?tab= EDIT:You dont need to make an account you can play in a guest account but you have download the Byond System to play it,edit:I played it,its Ok,But No sound...

EDIT:ok I got on and its Decent even though I only walked around and saw the map,and also it seems Im the host of the server XD

EDIT:Ok more about the game,First You can change your beyblades color,and pick an icon (Max,Kai,Tyson,Tala are the only ones) and You can choice what type of beyblade You want,Attack,defense Or endurance.You can name Your bitbeast when You Gain one (You need to win a bitbeast somehow)

And there is something Called Blademasters which you need to advance In the game,also its Multiplayer XD
Thanks for this! Grin I am going to try this out ...
(Apr. 19, 2009  7:51 AM)Raykon Wrote: Thanks for this! Grin I am going to try this out ...

No problem I was just searching Beyblade Online and came Across this,It has no sound though..and I dont know about the battle system Since Im the only one playing at the moment.Also you dont need to make an account,You can play in a Guest account,But im not sure if your profile on the game will be saved
http://www.byond.com/download/ Link to download the system
This is good, except no sound and bad graphics but it's still awesome and cool.
And Bladebee was I talking to you just then?
(Apr. 19, 2009  8:07 AM)Raykon Wrote: This is good, except no sound and bad graphics but it's still awesome and cool.
And Bladebee was I talking to you just then?

If you were talking To Davis then yeah XD,which you were so Yes you were,ALSO battle system seems Ok,You can control Your blade and make it Attack,Power Attack,Defend,Dodge and When You get a bit beast,You can call it out
Hm, okay this game seems cool, but does anything I type show up?
EDIT: Guys this is an awesome game, bad graphics but ... it's awesome ^^
Here are some screenshots.
Attached Files

.png   scrnshot1.png (Size: 82.64 KB / Downloads: 214)
ima give it a go
Here are some more screen shots of the game if you can't play it or want to know if it's worth it or not.
(Cool Jezz1)
Attached Files

.png   scrnshot1.png (Size: 104.24 KB / Downloads: 206)
.png   scrnshot2.png (Size: 431.14 KB / Downloads: 206)
.png   scrnshot3.png (Size: 56.52 KB / Downloads: 206)
.png   scrnshot4.png (Size: 86.15 KB / Downloads: 202)
hey sweet stolen fanart title screen
(Apr. 19, 2009  9:08 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: hey sweet stolen fanart title screen

I dunno about the Fanart But the game Is awesome,You should try it XD
He has a mac so he can't ... yeah I noticed the stealingof the fan art to, kinda disappointing .
Bladebee it says im the host wtf?

Oh I laughed because your guy was staring at me
(Apr. 19, 2009  9:29 AM)Driger Wrote: Bladebee it says im the host wtf?

You logged in Before I did,its a glicth
That scared me lol, when can i come back in?
I'm pretty sure this is just an edit of another game but I can't think what it's called.

I might give it a go later. =]
(Apr. 19, 2009  12:03 PM)Pikachao Wrote: I'm pretty sure this is just an edit of another game but I can't think what it's called.

I might give it a go later. =]
I ought to try it out for some ideas on Pichu's game...

Is there something wrong here? I am the only one who cannot see Rocky's post?
(Apr. 19, 2009  3:11 PM)Giga Wrote: Is there something wrong here? I am the only one who cannot see Rocky's post?

What do you mean? I think she was just quoting what someone else said as her post.

I will give this a go later once I have done some things that I need to do.
how do i battle in this.
also i found a bitbeast but you have to be level 15.its a fire element
I've played these games on BYOND before, years and years ago. This is a very old game. They are also homemade, so that's why the graphics are bad. As a matter of fact, most games on BYOND are bad graphics. But there are some great games on there, check out the other ones.
someone play it im hosting right now.im flamerxWBO also i am level 8