Beyblade Music Discussion

I definitely feel like the best opening theme is still Fighting Spirits, though I can understand why it might be too loud and shrill for some. However, it exudes that pumped-up shonen battling action feel that I'd want from a series like this. Go Ahead is the runner-up for me.

I can get why Off the Chain is divisive, but I think that JET is probably my least favourite Bakuten-era opening. I'm not a big fan of Identified either.

But I'd say my favourite piece of Beyblade music is probably Byakko (Driger) Roars.
(Mar. 26, 2016  6:17 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: I definitely feel like the best opening theme is still Fighting Spirits, though I can understand why it might be too loud and shrill for some. However, it exudes that pumped-up shonen battling action feel that I'd want from a series like this. Go Ahead is the runner-up for me.

I can get why Off the Chain is divisive, but I think that JET is probably my least favourite Bakuten-era opening. I'm not a big fan of Identified either.

But I'd say my favourite piece of Beyblade music is probably Byakko (Driger) Roars.

The instrumental version of Fighting Spirits is better.
Smile

I just don't understand why people don't like Identified...
Crying

'Driger Roars' sounds like some old 80s track!
XD
(Mar. 26, 2016  6:46 PM)Paul° Wrote: Driger's Roar sounds like some old James Bond movie BGM track!
XD

Not really ...? Sounds more like very classic anime music.
(Mar. 26, 2016  6:17 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: I definitely feel like the best opening theme is still Fighting Spirits, though I can understand why it might be too loud and shrill for some. However, it exudes that pumped-up shonen battling action feel that I'd want from a series like this. Go Ahead is the runner-up for me.

Well even though I said Fighting Spirit was a little loud and over praised, I still think it's a good theme to get you all pumped up and is a joy to listen to. Though I thank you for respecting my opinion, lol I actually was expecting to get a lot of flack for that.

Even though Identified is unfitting, I still think it sound so nice and puts my mind at peace.
I think I probably felt similar to you when I was younger :')
(Mar. 26, 2016  6:47 PM)Bey Brad Wrote:
(Mar. 26, 2016  6:46 PM)Paul° Wrote: Driger's Roar sounds like some old James Bond movie BGM track!
XD

Not really ...? Sounds more like very classic anime music.

I'm serious!
It sounds just like some old 80s track!
XD
Does the OST (background music) from the G-Revolution count in this? Because I would like to add the Rei no theme and Kai no theme from the Japanese version of G-Revolution up there with some of my favourite soundtracks of all time.
(Mar. 26, 2016  6:53 PM)Momohimi Wrote: Does the OST (background music) from the G-Revolution count in this? Because I would like to add the Rei no theme and Kai no theme from the Japanese version of G-Revolution up there with some of my favourite soundtracks of all time.

Well it's more of a theme than a song.
(Mar. 26, 2016  6:55 PM)J.I.N.B.E.E! Wrote:
(Mar. 26, 2016  6:53 PM)Momohimi Wrote: Does the OST (background music) from the G-Revolution count in this? Because I would like to add the Rei no theme and Kai no theme from the Japanese version of G-Revolution up there with some of my favourite soundtracks of all time.

I think it's more interesting if we can post about Beyblade music that isn't sung in here, at least. There's nowhere else to really discuss it here. :')

G-Rev's soundtrack is pretty good, too. Should probably pick up the CD for that too ...
(Mar. 26, 2016  7:02 PM)Bey Brad Wrote:
(Mar. 26, 2016  6:55 PM)J.I.N.B.E.E! Wrote:

I think it's more interesting if we can post about Beyblade music that isn't sung in here, at least. There's nowhere else to really discuss it here. :')

G-Rev's soundtrack is pretty good, too. Should probably pick up the CD for that too ...

I believe some of the old videos that the WBO Channel made had some of the G-Rev themes.
Yup! But I think the highest quality files out there are only 96kbps Unhappy
(Mar. 26, 2016  6:49 PM)J.I.N.B.E.E! Wrote:

Well even though I said Fighting Spirit was a little loud and over praised, I still think it's a good theme to get you all pumped up and is a joy to listen to. Though I thank you for respecting my opinion, lol I actually was expecting to get a lot of flack for that.

Even though Identified is unfitting, I still think it sound so nice and puts my mind at peace.

Yeah, the BEGA arc is too violent, the theme just doesn't suit it...
:\
Listening to it makes me feel a little sad...
It's the opening of the BEGA arc, the last time we get to see the original characters...
Moreover, the HMS Beys get their screen time only during this arc, which makes them really oblivious...
Crying
Still, it's my favorite opening!
It really sounds nice!
Grin

Yeah, it counts.
Grin
Takao no theme is my favourite BGM track!
My favourite would probably be:
Never Gonna Take Me Down!
Cool, eh?
XD
0:40 onward should become my new ringtone.
(Apr. 06, 2016  6:10 PM)Kai-V Wrote: 0:40 onward should become my new ringtone.

Glad you liked it!
I'll link the MP3 to you!
XD
Love it. Would also like the MP3 haha
(Apr. 06, 2016  6:20 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: Love it. Would also like the MP3 haha

Sure!
I'll link it to you, right away!
XD
I remember watching the original Bakuten Shoot Beyblade series in Japanese years ago for the first time and really liking the music placement of "Everyday's Fierce Battle" at the end of Episode 23. The dub cut that scene with Max and his mother out completely, sadly.
For me, my favorite song from the original Japanese version is a tie between Kaze No Fuku Basho and Sign Of Wish.

For the English Dub, it's gotta be Always Be In The Game, because that song sounds like something that would play at a tournament and always manages to rouse up my spirits when battling.
Grin
Shiklamen Official Channel released the TV Size version of their song "Believe", the Beyblade Burst Ending theme!

I really like it, so much that I bought the full song from iTunes! Couldn't find the full version anywhere else...
Favorite OP would have to be the first one for burst. Favorite ED would have to be the ED for zero g. Favorite dub theme is definitely swing low.
No one likes mfb soundtrack?
I personally, love it!

Plz watch this one!
https://youtu.be/vH3OknvNQu4
(May. 09, 2016  9:53 PM)Harrydestructor Wrote: No one likes mfb soundtrack?
I personally, love it!

Plz watch this one!
https://youtu.be/vH3OknvNQu4

The song that they needed to release hasn't been. MFBE Ending 1: The one released by odoriba soul. I think it's called Oozora Wo Koete Yuke. The best.

https://youtu.be/0sAW3iDIwCo