Beyblade Mii s!

(Jul. 27, 2018  4:18 AM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote:
(Jul. 27, 2018  4:11 AM)brandbrick Wrote: Wait, for Red eye, with the hat, can you just make him have longer hair to fill in the mask?
You mean giving him a different hairstyle and black hair to complete the mask? I tried, but I'll see if it works with the current setup...

[Image: DjFOkELU8AA068P?format=jpg]
I don't know... Red Eye isn't happy with the mini-makeover I gave him. Let's just say that Red Eye is a bit too hard for me, as I just started making Beyblade Miis "professionally" yesterday (I made Valt weeks before, but I hadn't made this thread back then)

It’s not bad dude, just remove the lower mustache and change the glasses back and I think you’ll be set
[Image: DjFRVBNV4AU5g8b?format=jpg]
I think this is the most godlike Mii I have made to date! Nemesis is upon us and Kenta is just watching!
(Jul. 27, 2018  5:03 AM)Cuza Ackerman 1 Wrote: Could you try Ryuga or Zac?

Sure! I'll make them on the car ride to my grandma's house. (It's 12:22 AM right now for me, but I'm up with a stomachache)
(Jul. 27, 2018  5:26 AM)Jman jman Wrote: Can you make rantaro

He did
You nailed Souh! Great work! Would be waiting for more!
(Jul. 27, 2018  4:18 AM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote:
[Image: DjFOkELU8AA068P?format=jpg]
HA , Red Eye ( Shu ) looks like a burglar .
(Jul. 26, 2018  4:35 PM)ThePheonix Wrote: I mean the he replaced the Bandana with thick eyebrows to make it look so... He (I can confirm it's "he") could have tilted the eyebrows to make it horizontal but I won't complain Smile

How can you confirm that? Have you watched a YouTube video that I made?
(Jul. 27, 2018  2:08 PM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote:
(Jul. 26, 2018  4:35 PM)ThePheonix Wrote: I mean the he replaced the Bandana with thick eyebrows to make it look so... He (I can confirm it's "he") could have tilted the eyebrows to make it horizontal but I won't complain :)

How can you confirm that? Have you watched a YouTube video that I made?

Yes. I watched the Random Booster opening. I'm not going to be controversial but I thought I heard a male voice. If I'm wrong, correct me and forgive me...

I also subbed and watched plenty of them like the ones which you used the Green "Hades" stadium... (Beyblade Micros is your latest)...
(Jul. 27, 2018  3:08 PM)ThePheonix Wrote:
(Jul. 27, 2018  2:08 PM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote: How can you confirm that? Have you watched a YouTube video that I made?

Yes. I watched the Random Booster opening. I'm not going to be controversial but I thought I heard a male voice. If I'm wrong, correct me and forgive me...

I also subbed and watched plenty of them like the ones which you used the Green "Hades" stadium... (Beyblade Micros is your latest)...

Oh, so your YouTube name isn't ThePhoenix? Also, I've been trying to upload 2 videos in the past 2 days, but haven't had consistent Wi-Fi to do so. And yes, you got "male"
Citrus, what happened to you making Zac? Or did you forget about this thread?
(Sep. 28, 2018  8:00 PM)Cuza Ackerman 1 Wrote: Citrus, what happened to you making Zac? Or did you forget about this thread?
I forgot, lol. If you reply tomorrow, I'll do it, but I'm in Marching band 4 days a week, including games on Fridays, so not today.
Can you try to make Clio and Joshua Burns?
dead thread which is very dead
(Nov. 19, 2018  8:27 AM)NovaWyvern Wrote: dead thread which is very dead

Homework is very long. Tgeres a reason I made this in summer xD
ctrus can you make the new main character of sparking

I meant citrus

and I meants characters

also I have awitch too and is it okay if I make beyblade characters and upload them here
these are good, Im prob gonna make some
(Apr. 07, 2020  5:22 PM)FlameDan Wrote: ctrus can you make the new main character of sparking

I meant citrus

and I meants characters

also I have awitch too and is it okay if I make beyblade characters and upload them here

Yeah, it's fine to upload them here. I don't know if I'm going to make Hyuga and Hikaru, but I'll post them here if I do.
(Apr. 07, 2020  6:31 PM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote:
(Apr. 07, 2020  5:22 PM)FlameDan Wrote: ctrus can you make the new main character of sparking

I meant citrus

and I meants characters

Yeah, it's fine to upload them here. I don't know if I'm going to make Hyuga and Hikaru, but I'll post them here if I do.
Hey citrus, i made zac and ukyo, they’re pretty carp, but I can post them. I also made other characters from other things.

Could I post those here too?
(Apr. 07, 2020  7:33 PM)DaGoldenPenguin Wrote:
(Apr. 07, 2020  6:31 PM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote: Yeah, it's fine to upload them here. I don't know if I'm going to make Hyuga and Hikaru, but I'll post them here if I do.
Hey citrus, i made zac and ukyo, they’re pretty carp, but I can post them. I also made other characters from other things.

Could I post those here too?

This is a Beyblade Mii thread specifically, so I'd rather have only Beyblade Miis here.
[Image: 0_zjl03_ns94BVRKP8maRsR-Q]Here’s Zach and ukyo, still working on them...