Beyblade Metal fight Advertise

This is metal fight event after bdaman tournament but this is just advertise and also
this my own beyblades which I bought from england

it ll release in turkey in 2010

[Image: 61690059.jpg]
[Image: 59165443.jpg]
[Image: 11307461.jpg]
[Image: 79191462.jpg]
[Image: 51281594.jpg]
[Image: 57237453.jpg]
[Image: 57971521.jpg]
[Image: 78386180.jpg]
[Image: 61674400.jpg]
This is pretty kool. Did it already happen then? If so how was the turnout?
(Apr. 26, 2009  12:20 AM)Pichuscute Wrote: This is pretty kool. Did it already happen then?

no, the pictures are from the future
(Apr. 26, 2009  12:20 AM)Pichuscute Wrote: This is pretty kool. Did it already happen then? If so how was the turnout?

EDIT:Brad beat me to the punch,Also that Green Pegasus..does it have a face like Quetz?Like clear and sorta shiny.Or is it the picture?
A lot of people joined b daman tournament after that when people playing b daman I put my arena's and beyblades there
(Apr. 26, 2009  12:26 AM)BladeBee Wrote: EDIT:Brad beat me to the punch,Also that Green Pegasus..does it have a face like Quetz?Like clear and sorta shiny.Or is it the picture?
The green one does have a Clear face, they come in the Match Wheel sets.

And this is awsome, good to see MFB are big in Turkey Grin
Good idea kinomiya. Nice pictures. Smile
Well, I thought the pictures may have been from something. XD
Anyway, that was a good idea.
(Apr. 26, 2009  12:28 AM)Blitz Wrote: The green on does have a Clear face, they come in the Match Wheel sets.

And this is awsome, good to see MFB are big in Turkey Grin

I know what Im getting then XD,Also If that was a Triple Threat,Im suprised Pegasus Was out first
I'm just a little confused as to what exactly went on here.
Someone posted a bunch of MFB posters advertising this event which was held in Turkey, the turn out was good, and it was a bunch of fun.

Do I have it right?
Apparently he brought some MFB stuff at the end of a b-daman tournament......I think???