Poll: DO you like my story?

Yes it was great
33.33%
It was Ok
16.67%
No it was Bad
50.00%
Total: 100% 6 vote(s)
[/size][/i][/b][/font]*Pant*Pant*Pant*. Ace had been running for hours. He was looking for his Father he wanted to ask him could he have a beyblade.''Um have you seen my Father any?''Ace asked the shopkeeper.''Yes i believe he's in the forrest training''replied the shopkeeper.''Ace battle Me'' said Kai watching him run.''Not now i'm heading for the forest'' replied Ace ''Father Father where are you?!'' ''Over here Adam(Ace)just wait i'm helping a lion''. Ace ran towards the bushes he was amazed it looked like his Father was wrestling a Lion but it turn out he was taking out a thorn in the Lions back with his bey.''There you go buddie is that better now''. Adams Father was a nice man man who loved beyblade everyone liked beyblade in his town(Kyohma)but Adams Dad loved it the most.''Dad i came here to ask you something''.''What is it Adam?'' Adam froze he was wondering his Dad would let him keep his beyblade''Is it ok if i have your bey?'' asked Adam he was so nervous that his Dad could even tell. ''Adam i dont know me and my bey have been thru a lot but i think you can have thats what your mother would of wanted''. Adams Dad(Kinyu) handed him Storm Fireblaze 105 HF Adams journey had just started.................... To Be Continued

Any Character Request Just Pm Me.Tongue_out_wink