Beyblade: Metal Masters Episodes (Dub Over Raw) Episode 45 Added

Poll: What do you think of my dub over raw?

Awesome
100.00%
Meeh
0%
Total: 100% 2 vote(s)
Hey guys i recently started Dubbing Over Raw Beyblade episodes.Iam currently doing Episode 43 and i will make sure to upload all of them in no time.Please leave a reply below on what you think of them and pm me if you have a problem with download or episode thanks.

Quote:Beyblade: Metal Masters - Episode 42
Beyblade: Metal Masters - Episode 43
Part 1
Part 2
Beyblade: Metal Masters - Episode 44
Beyblade: Metal Masters - Episode 45
Enjoy and thanks for your support.
Iam Uploading episode 43 now stay tuned
Part 1
Part 2 -Coming Soon
Enjoy Remember this were Dubbed Over Raw not capped
beybladetiggy you are awesome second to Dranzerx13 you really are awesome.You provide for us the newest episode and this is why we appreciate your work because you really care about us.For me th dub over raw are perfect i dont care atleast we are getting new episodes than cartoon network.
What about Manaphy1234(??) ? He encodes MFB Episodes when DranzerX13 ain't around. hah.
the episode numbers are way wrong. 77 (26) For Dragon Emperor Descends.
I'm going to catch up on DOR's over the weekend and next week.
Episode 43 part 2 and 45 will be done by tuesday thanks for your patience.
What do you mean there are not that really many beyblades if you are still in beyblade metal masters.
(Mar. 28, 2012  2:11 PM)Cannon Wrote: What about Manaphy1234(??) ? He encodes MFB Episodes when DranzerX13 ain't around. hah.

Glad I'm still known around here, even if I have been quiet for the past week Tongue_out (Was rushed to hospital in an emergency for an urgent operation)
Get well soon manaphy we all wish you the best luck.Hope you get well soon because the sooner you recover the better it is mate.
Iam Uploading episode 45 now didnt find episode 44 audio stay tuned
Part 1
Part 2
Yes finaly part 2 hope you post episode 44 and 45 soon will be happy to watch them.Keep up the good work.
Yep i will upload episode 44 and 45 this week
Episode 44English added thanks OsvarutoBeys for the episode
download link: http://ifile.it/j7v2rmf
Episode 45 added here's download link thanks to OsVarutobeys for doing the awesome work!!!!!
http://ifile.it/ynbdak3
all of those episode are to much GB i count wast my internet