Beyblade Metal Masters Episode - 51(102) HQ[ENG]/Episode - 45(96) HD[ENG]

Episode 31, 32, 33, 34, 36, 37, 38, and 39 have broken links. Crying
(May. 25, 2012  2:14 PM)Fakirs Duck Wrote: Episode 31, 32, 33, 34, 36, 37, 38, and 39 have broken links. Crying

Episode 39 HD Link doesn't work
will work by tomorrow
Do you mean the episodes from 31-34, 36-38 HD links aren't working?
if yes Game front has some problems
It might not automatically download
use that click here button
if still not working right click that click here button and chose save link as!!!!
Every link are working bro!!!!!!!
Episode 31 HQ link fixed
Why is there two threads that post same thing!! Couldnt you just delete this and use the sticked up thread.Its really annoying that if i had made that thread it would have been deleted immidiately.Come on,Not fair is it
(May. 26, 2012  8:27 AM)Lumper Wrote: Why is there two threads that post same thing!! Couldnt you just delete this and use the sticked up thread.Its really annoying that if i had made that thread it would have been deleted immidiately.Come on,Not fair is it

I'm uploading HD episodes too
Will upload metal fusion series in English too
If you don't won't to visit this thread just leave it
why do you bother?
Will upload Metal Fusion?!! If you will post then I advice you to post the links on the sticked up thread.I have to agree with Lumper,Two threads with similar content is absolute stupid. Dranzerx13 had the episodes organized nicely.He posted all episodes on one thread and only made DUBOVERRAW thread.It would seem selfish for me to be saying this but why didn't you just post all HD and Umi episodes on the sticked rather than making a whole new thread.Did you just made to get views??? This is making everything here confusing
(May. 26, 2012  7:52 PM)beybladetiggy Wrote: Will upload Metal Fusion?!! If you will post then I advice you to post the links on the sticked up thread.I have to agree with Lumper,Two threads with similar content is absolute stupid. Dranzerx13 had the episodes organized nicely.He posted all episodes on one thread and only made DUBOVERRAW thread.It would seem selfish for me to be saying this but why didn't you just post all HD and Umi episodes on the sticked rather than making a whole new thread.Did you just made to get views??? This is making everything here confusing

@ the first place and the first time i saw you in WBO i asked about joining with you guys
But you guys said there is no need for help and you guys didn't tell me to work with your sticky thread
so i made up my mind and i'm contributing with this thread
1st mistake was yours not mine !!!!!!!!
Episode 48 Added!!!
Youtube through's out 30% of quality
yet check the quality
(Jun. 04, 2012  9:09 AM)Suwadith Wrote: Episode 49 Added!!!!

Thanks Suwadith! ^•^ I've been waiting forever for it to come out in English! I had to watch it in French... T•T I didn't know what was going on. The 100th episode... how nostalgic... *sighes contently*
(Jun. 04, 2012  9:15 AM)Fakirs Duck Wrote:
(Jun. 04, 2012  9:09 AM)Suwadith Wrote: Episode 49 Added!!!!

Thanks Suwadith! ^•^ I've been waiting forever for it to come out in English! I had to watch it in French... T•T I didn't know what was going on. The 100th episode... how nostalgic... *sighes contently*

i just post the links i get
all the credits goes to Blaze from C-W
i just watch episode 50 On 11 Channel in australia its awesome
(Jun. 05, 2012  6:37 AM)MFBBeyblade Wrote: i just watch episode 50 On 11 Channel in australia its awesome

The final episode is one tomorrow on channel 11 at 8:00-8:25 in Australia if you wanted to know,
when are u uploading episode 51 pls reply asap
He is not uploading it,Blaze is the one who encodes and post the episodes on C-W
Episode 51 will be out tommorow so just be a little patient my friend.
Lol episode 51 won't be out for another 8:15,