Beyblade Metal Masters Episode - 51(102) HQ[ENG]/Episode - 45(96) HD[ENG]

Edit:Thanks to umi and thanks for the remind.

one little tinny question is this thread NEEDED I mean we already have one sticked up no offense Suwadith but you can post on that one because we don't two similar threads for the Same content would we.
Keep up the good work suwa!!!!! So can I have an episode from aquafox want to make it HD.Thanks
(May. 08, 2012  7:44 AM)beybladetiggy Wrote: Keep up the good work suwa!!!!! So can I have an episode from aquafox want to make it HD.Thanks

I don't know what are you asking?
Do you want an episode from AquaFox?
"want to make it HD"
can't understand this line
You said you get the episodes from aquafox then can you tell me where to find them so that I can help make them HD.
(May. 08, 2012  3:42 PM)beybladetiggy Wrote: You said you get the episodes from aquafox then can you tell me where to find them so that I can help make them HD.

I Get them via IRC
IRC is so slow I kinda hoped he/she had uploaded to a filesharing site.Ooh well I might try anyways
(May. 09, 2012  7:15 AM)beybladetiggy Wrote: IRC is so slow I kinda hoped he/she had uploaded to a filesharing site.Ooh well I might try anyways

It took me 3 days to download episodes 25-38
I know!! Why don't you upload the ones you have to a filesharing site so I can help you.Who wants to wait 3 days for the episodes?!!
Episode 27 Added In HD
[Image: beyblademetalmasters27e.jpg]
(May. 09, 2012  2:32 PM)beybladetiggy Wrote: I know!! Why don't you upload the ones you have to a filesharing site so I can help you.Who wants to wait 3 days for the episodes?!!

I am the one uploading them to file sharing sites!!!!
AquaFox is the one who is releasing it in IRC
I'll upload the whole series
I just want you to make HD DOR's of Episodes 1-25
can you make them?
No problemo will start on Saturday busy now
(May. 10, 2012  7:24 AM)beybladetiggy Wrote: No problemo will start on Saturday busy now

That's Good
Please Start on Saturday