Beyblade Metal Heroes: Into the World

(Jun. 02, 2012  1:03 AM)LibraKai800 Wrote: I know right?

Are you gonna use that character? They (I dunno if it's a chick or a guy) kept pming me asking when I was gonna use him. He'll be in the later chapters, but NO! They want him now, but it wouldn't make sense to put him now.
Eh... He went to overboard trying to make him look cool. Remember, its Beyblade not some random anime where they do random things...
Also I just posted chapter 3 Smile (Ty gets his butt handed to him by Cole Smile )
Also, Cole found a shirt! XD
Also I'm trying to get younger characters not teenager characters
I know but still. It's uncool to do that.
I know. People do it a lot. It wouldn't make sense to have the same people in different stories by different people. He should've just made up a new character.
And also, I think you should have that character since I like younger characters.

Also, readers note this: Cole is like a hobo counterpart to my self XD
I still haven't got any new readers. And if you have any criticism, I'd prefer if you told it to me via PM instead of on here.
lol offensive i just like detail >.> but ok ill delete it from both
No wait! I like the character but I'm just looking for younger characters I'm not trying to be offensive. And when I said you should've made a different character I meant that you should make a new character when you put it on a new story Wink
Name: Jynx
Bey: Twisted Temo 145WD
Personality: Nice kind athletic, Thinks everything is funny
Others: Likes football
Always wears a string backpack and a hoodie
Special move: Spiral Death Timewall,Spiral Dimension and Pendulum Drive
I like your new character but you didn't need to change all of it. Wink
Chain's Butt-faced Teamates... LOL... Great chapters! You sure write fast! You should spell-check your writing in MS Word, though.
I should think of a theme song... >Smile
Good idea... I'm getting ready for the next chapter. (Poor guy on fire)
OMG! It's a monkey blader with friends!!! That was hilariously random!!! It must've been pretty weak, though... I kept thinking of Hyoma's monkey that stole Madoka, Kenta, Benkei, and Kyoya's sandwiches!
What? Hyoma had a monkey too?
Its been awhile since I stopped watching Beyblade Metal Fusion.... I'm probably going to continue watching it soon Smile
Hi I would like to be in the story
Name: Blaze
Bey: Wing nemesis DF145 SD
Personality: Nice but when battling very strong. Blue hair and brown eyes
Move: Dark wing slash
OK I'll add him in the next chapter. He seems pretty cool. (I once had a character named Blaze in one of my Sci-fi stories on Microsoft word).
Chapter 8 is good even if I lose
You wont lose next time... (Spoiler!)
I will return hah.
No you got to do it like this: MUAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!
Hope you get more requests
Yeah me too. I need another strong blader for Cole to fight.
Wait... I can use the character that Fangs.Of.death requested.
You didn't notice he replied till now or did you forget?
I just shortly forgot. I'm almost done with the next chapter
It's okay to forget. How often do you make parts? Can you make part 10 and 11 right now?
10 and 11?! I just finished 9. There is no pacific times I make them. I just make parts when I feel like it Wink