Beyblade Metal Fusion, What I would do: Part 1 - New Blader in Town Arc

Okay before I dive in, I gotta throw up some disclaimers. Personally, I love the metal saga anime. And as great as I think it is, there are still some things that I personally would have done differenlt. Granted, not saying I'm thinking there is anything wrong, just, if someone were to walk up to me and say "remake this". These are the changes I would I would make. Though, this would be considered borderline fanfiction. This part will only be covering the "New Kid in Town Arc"

First off, the only big change I would make, would be that some of the characters started off with thier "Beyblade Legends" counterparts. By that I mean, Ginga starting with Cyber Pegasus 105F, Kenta Inferno Sagittaro 145S, Kyoya Counter Leone 145D and Benkei, Midnight Bull 125SF. While I do plan on giving them the beyblades they used in the anime, I just find it nice to bring it in with these.

Aside from the starting beyblades being different, I wouldn't change anything in the first episode. The only thing I would change, is that Ginga doesn't battle Benkei right off the bat along with the others. Insead of Benkei being the one to fight Kenta, it's multiple of the Face Hunters, in which Ginga beats them without breaking a sweat. And then Benkei steps in with his beyblade Midnight Bull 125SF. I would have this battle take place instead of the 100 bey battle challenge. And despite being a balance type, it's able to hold up to an attack type like Cyber Pegasus. In which the Face Hunters explain that because Benkei is so big and strong, he has an exeptional amount of launch power. Which of course isn't enough to stand up to Ginga. Because "A Beyblade's true strength doesn't have anything to do with attack power or stamina, it attacks with the feelings of the Blader that's connected with it, as if all the power in the cosmos was being poured into it. You must put your heart that is as big as the starry sky into it." And thus Ginga overpowers Benkei, causing hi, to fal aback and run to his boss Kyoya.

There is nothing I would change about the second episode. Only some very minor dialogue changes such as Madoka maybe explaining that the B-Pit was owned by her father or someone really close to her and she was thier apprentice. Main change being being, during the battle between Ginga's Cyber Pegasus and Kouya's Counter Leone, when the beasts were summoned, I would have made Kenta freak out a bit as he's never seen anything like that before, and Madoka explains that when a Blader's link is strong enough, thier beyspirit can be manifested through thier bey. So the beasts that Kenta is looking at is a manifestation of ther beyspirits clashing. Aside from that I wouldn't change anything except for the names of thier special moves. I would rename the "Lion Gale Force Wall" to "Nemean Gale". Reason being, the Metal Saga already has plenty of references to constalations and Greek/Roman mythology. In greek mythology the Nemean Lion was a monster with an impeneratrble hide. Being not only a lion, but a defense type, I feel that Kyoa's leone is a good representation of that monster. So naming it Nemean gale is not only a reference to greek mythology, but also making the claim that the attack is an impeneerarble wall of wind. I would also change the attack name from "Starblast Attack" to "Shooting Star Attack". Simply because it was the original name in the japanese version.

I wouldn't change anything in Episode 3 and very little changes would be made in Episode 4. Only change would be that when Doji gives Benkei Dark Bull H145SD, it has a small hint of a dark energy radiating from it. Saying if Benkei could tame this bey then it's his. And if he defeats Ginga with it he would be able to see Kyouya again. So, as Benkei trains with the new bey the dark power begins to infect him. Though not greatly, but enough to be noticable. As soon as Ginga sees the look in Benkei's eye he immedietly tells Kenta and Madoka to stay back as if he recognized this energy. Once he defeats Benkei, the dark energy would leave Dark Bull as well as Benkei.

I would change nothing about episode 5, but quite a bit about episode 6. Personally, I would get rid of beypointers, so Kenta constantly losing points to Hikaru would just change to Inferno Saggitario getting more and more damaged by Storm Aquario until it can barely spin. I would also change Hikaru's reasoning to coming. While she is here looking for Ginga, I would have changed it to her already knowing Ginga prior. And only accept Kenta's challenge because he gives the proposition of "If you want to get to Ginga you'll have to get through me."

Only thing I would change about the following episode is that instead of being given a metal facebolt, Madoka would give Kenta Flame Sagittario C145S. Explaining how this upgraded beyblade might fit his style more. The rest would stay the same.

Only change in episode 8 is that it is shown that Kyouya's Counter Leone 145D has been upgraded to Rock Leone 145WB, holding the same dark power thar Dark Bull had when Doji gave it to Benkei. And Kyouya is becoming more and more succumbed to it.

Only change I would make in episode 9, is that Madoka would be there with Kenta when he battles Kyouya. And witnesses him defeat Kenta and Benkei. And upon doing so, the power from Flame Sagittario and Dark Bull seem to be gone. Madoka says she doesn't want that to happen to Ginga and Cyber Pegasus, so she upgrades Ginga to Storm Pegasus 105RF

I would change nothing about episode 10 but in episode 11 the power of Dark Bull, Flame Sagittario and Dark Cancer would return to thier original beys and Ginga would explain about the dark power that the Dark Nebula is trying to harness. It feeds off of a blader's insecurities and lust for power, making it strong enough to even steal the power from others. But if it's defeated then it can be cancled. But the power and held Leone and Bull weren't nearly as strong as what was inside of the original. L-Drago. An almost ancient beyblade that held the dark power.

During episode 12 and 13, Doji would explain that ever since he came into this town, Doji's been collecting data and him and Pegasus. Especially the upgrade data from Cyber Pegasus 105F to Storm Pegasus 105RF. And used all of the data and excess power from the battles int he dark nebula building battles to feed and upgrade L-Drago 105F to Lightning L-Drago 100HF.

Anything not listed, I would have kept the same. So, what do you think? Do you like or agree with the changes? Dislike or disagree? Want to see more?