Beyblade Metal Fusion: Selling for cheap!

I went to Toys 'R' Us recently, and got way too many Beys. I'm trying to offload some to offset some of my losses.

If you're in Toronto, I may accept alternate payment methods, but otherwise PayPal only. PM if interested. All are NIB (although the packaging isn't really a box. Can I still say NIB?).

NOTE: I am still open to offers.
ADDITIONAL NOTE: The double packs come with both blades and are cannot be seperated and sold individually. That is why they are called double packs. And yes, the double packs come with two lauchers and ripcords each, while the singles come with one laucher and ripcord each.

Double Packs: $12 CAN ea.
Darkness Howling Blazer [Dark Wolf DF145FS + Storm Aries 125S]
Lion Gale Force Wall [Rock Leone 145WB + Flame Bull 100F]
Pegasus Tornado Wing [Storm Pegasus 105RF + Rock Aquario 125SF]

Single Blades: $6 CAN ea.
Dark Bull H145SD
Dark Gasher CH120FS
Rock Aries ED145B
Rock Leone 145WB
Storm Aquario 100HF/S
Storm Pegasus 105RF

EDIT: So it seems I am not going to be able to sell my blades anymore. I'm sorry for getting your hopes up, but it's (basically) an order from my parents, so I can't really get around it. Sorry.
i'd buy the bull off you and maybe the pegasus but i have all the others

well i really only need 2 parts off each of those, the flame ring and the tip off pegasus

get back to me if ur interested
(Jun. 17, 2010  7:15 AM)LuLu_gemios Wrote: i'd buy the bull off you and maybe the pegasus but i have all the others

well i really only need 2 parts off each of those, the flame ring and the tip off pegasus

get back to me if ur interested

(Jun. 14, 2010  6:40 PM)Daegor42 Wrote: If you're in Toronto, I may accept alternate payment methods, but otherwise PayPal only. PM offers. All are NIB (although the packaging isn't really a box. Can I still say NIB?).

You contact him if you're interested.
woops my bad
Edited first post. Selling single blades now. I really need to get at least some money back.
I'm in Toronto,Ontario are you in scarborough? if so are you avaliable for pick up?

I'm intrested in Storm Pegasus and Rock Leone it includes the ripcord and launcher right?
What do u mean the packaging isn't like a box, do u mean the Beyblades are still sealed?
It's still unopened, it's just that the packaging Hasbro used isn't really box-shaped.
Yeah, let me clear it up for people who are confussed.

The ones that are in a box (Takara tomy, and the korean one)
http://shop.sonokong.co.kr/uploadfiles/g...rf_v01.jpg

The ones that are sold in canada and US.
http://trusca.imageg.net/graphics/produc...e1_reg.jpg

This is what Daegor42 was trying to say.

Also, Daegor42, can you save me Storm Pegasus and Dark Gasher for me? I don't want Dark Wolf Anymore, just reliased it has a track that is insane for attack types, and i'm going to need it to make my custom attack top Smile ( Corrupt Pegasus)
(Jun. 20, 2010  8:23 AM)Daegor42 Wrote: It's still unopened, it's just that the packaging Hasbro used isn't really box-shaped.

Alright I sent you a PM I hope u like my offer, if you're going to make the price higher, please be reasonable. Thanks
Hey, PM'd you my address. Hopefully you can get back to me soon.

Thanks.
In case people don't read the first post, due to circumstances I cannot change, I will no longer be able to sell any Beyblades. I am very sorry.